Rule number 2 of seducing- Approach Indirectly

Seducing Byun Baekhyun

The aroma of coffee and bakery goods fills my nose as I enter the little famous cafe in Gangnam which seems to be always bustling but to my surprise it is not so busy today, the lovely lady at the counter greets me and takes me to my regular seat which is on the second floor beside a window I also inform her that my friend will be joining me so she can take our order afterwards. There seems to be a lot of couples out today enjoying a sunny day out in each other's arms  ,i smile at one particular couple who seem to be laughing at something that only they know they look at eachother and burst out laughing again it makes me happy just seeing them like this. I notice Taeyeon running from across the street with a bright orange bag hung over her shoulder , she stops at a green light after 30 seconds when it's a green man her petite legs take big steps as she crosses the road probably afraid that she's late but today she is early than the set time. I wait until she's inside the cafe and watch her from the second floor she frantically looks around for me but at the same time she takes big gulps of air, she places her right hand over her heart trying to calm herself. I decide to go and get her but she finds me and waves her arms excitingly, she gestures that she's coming up I nod and return to my table. After a short while ,Taeyeon is sitting across from me sipping on her hot chocolate while i drink my organic raspberry and strawberry smoothie. She apologizes for being late once again but I correct her that she's not late this time and she smiles brightly at this. 

She asks me how i am and I reply with a common answer, there is a awkward silence looming over us but i decide to break the silence since we both need to communicate a lot with eachother. "Taeyeon, are you ready to tell me what happened between you and Baekhyun?". She stiffens at my question but soon relaxes her shoulders and nods her head that she's ready to tell me. I give her some time to collect herself her soft voices breaks the silence and i put all of my focus on her.

"We met throguh mutual friends I was invited to a party and he was also at the same party at first i didn't really care about him I thought of him being like every other boy at the party you know a playboy but we met again by accident at a cafe just like this" She laughs and looks around the cafe, my focus is still on her and i encourage her to carry on. "I ignored him at first not wanting to start a conversation with him but he saw me and started talking to me, he was so nice to me even though i would only answer him with short answers he would keep the conversation going on then he asked me for my phone number.." I ask her if she gave it to him but she shakes her head "Ofcourse no we only met 2 times i told him it was nice to meet him and left after that. After a couple of months my friends invited me to a camping trip i had no idea that him and his friends will be there, we all met up and i was shocked to see him there but he wasn't so we talk to eachother the whole day and we get to know eachother more" She stops and raises her head but doesn't look at me she looks outside the window she stares outside for a long time and i look outside too, there is a old couple out on a date sharing a ice-cream and re-living their youth. She tears her gaze away from the window and  continues to tell me about the camping trip and how it was anadventure for her she had never felt so estatic before.

"It was our fourth date when he asked me out, I immeaditely said yes because i was so in love with him ,every second i'll be thinking about him every minute i'll be talking about him he had me wrapped around his finger" I open my mouth to ask her a question but she answers it before i even get a chance to ask her "six months. We went out for six months, those six months were the most beautiful time of my life even though i despise Baekhyun the memories i made with him i wouldn't forget them because for once i was truly happy, on the night of our six months anniversary he took me out to dinner it was perfect just like the way i imagined it to be ,i don't know what i thought at that time but I- was just so stupid--" She begins to cry and i reach for her hand to comfort her I tell her i am here to listen to her so she can tell me. 

"We- had on that night it was so passionate he was so beautiful he told me he loved me continuosly as we made love and laid in eachother's arms afterwards at that time I thought he was the one...someone who truly loved me. I thought wrong the next day he wasn't there and I knew call it a sixth sense or what but i knew that he only used me but i didn't listen to my concious and just continued to blidnly love him." I don't have any words to say to her because there are no words to change what has already happened, I think my silence comforts her more than my words will ever do "After two weeks he told me he wanted to break up with me, at that time i didn't know what to feel. I just fell face flat in to the dark abbys of depression... it's only started to get better". She tries to lighten the mood by making a joke but nothing that's happened can be taken as a joke, I just sit there and look at her sympathetically.

"I thought my life had been destroyed everywhere i went I imagined people judging me for giving myself in so quickly, to losing myself to a sweet touch. Eventually i confronted him and he admitted to his sins he wasn't ashamed of what he did-- he told me i was a easy target that's why he did it" 

We sit in silent once again, it is time for the cafe to close the smell of coffee still lingers in the air but there is a slight smell of cleaning products aswell. The waitress comes to politely tell us they'll be closing in fifteen minutes but we just sit there Taeyeon looks down at the table and plays with a thread attached to her coat while i look at the sunset which seems to be covering everyone in it's beautiful hues. Neither of us say a word we just sit there taking in everything around us lost in our thoughts. The cafe's shutter close with a thud, Taeyeon looks at me and bows I offer her a ride home but she declines my offer, I watch her small body taking quick steps and crossing the road in a hurry ,she looks back to me and waves as if telling me she'll be okay.

-------------------

I am wearing a red gown which shows off my curves at all the right places my lips are a deep vermillion colour and my eyes are smoky, it gives me a cunning, dangerous and y look which is perfect for this night. I smile at my reflection in the mirror and inform my assistant Yoo jung that I am ready and she can get the chauffer ready. Yoo Jung and I arrive at the venue where the charity event is held,I am about to open the car door when a young man opens it before I do. I thank him and he offers me his hand and i gladly take it when we make contact he looks euphoric at the warmth of my delicate hand. The young man escorts Yoo Jung and I to the door and we thank him for his kindness he tells us it's his duty and I smile fondly at him at this he flushes a bright red colour and I laugh never having seen such a cute reaction. 

The organizers of the charity event are currently thanking me for donating the most out of anyone here and I simply tell them it's no problem helping those who are suffering is more important than money will ever be. Yoo Jung interrupts the conversation between me and the organizers she whispers something in my ear and I smirk in understanding. I look around the party trying to find my target after a while i find him at the bar talking with someone I make eye contact with Byun Baekhyun who has been lusting over me the whole night well that's what i've been informed. He smugly looks at me but I break the eye contact with him to show i am not really interested in him also to make him more desperate for me. I excuse myself from the conversation and walk around to greet people i am acquainted with, from time to time Yoo Jung keeps me informed on Byun Baekhyun and i am delighted to still have his attention. Yoo Jung notifies me that Byun Baekhyun is currently walking towards me from across the room i tell my assistant to wait here and make my way towards the washroom, I don't do anything particular inside the wash room just touch up my lipstick but wait a few minutes to aggravate the person waiting outside. I finally decide to end the suffering of Mr Byun and walk out the washroom just as i expected he's waiting outside but to play it cool he makes himself seem like he's waiting for his friend i snicker at his attempt and ignore his presence completely but as i am walking through the long corridor i 'accidentaly' drop my lipstick but keep on walking but this time much slowly. As i am about to exist the corridor Byun Baekhyun calls out to me i grin in victory but quickly wipe the victorious grin off my face to look at him, I raise my eyebrows to try and play innocent and not understand why he has just called me. 

"Uh I- ummm...you dropped your lipstick" He struggles to speak but shows the lipstick to me which is currently sitting in his hands, I look at him surprised then proceed to 'check' my bag but to my displeasure the lipstick isn't there. I hear him nearing me and then finally stopping in front of me, I look up at him and smile "Thankyou so much I was so sure i put it in my purse ". He stares at me while i fumble around in my purse I can feel his gaze on me and i know i have Byun Baekhyun right at the centre of my palm now.

"Byun Baekhyun" He confidentaly states and raises his hand so i can shake it.

"I am Venus" I introduce myself and take his hand which are surprisingly very soft.

.

.

.

Now the real fun begins Byun Baekhyun.