Rule number 4 of seducing- Be desirable

Seducing Byun Baekhyun

"I am coming to pick you up and I'll be there in 30 minutes" After the very short coversation by short i mean that's all he said and immeaditely ended the call before I could even answer, I sigh in frustration because he is going to be here earlier than our set time, once again I repeat I HATE MONDAYS! nothing productive can be completed on a Monday. I finally get up from my chair and start to stretch my aching muscles even though I did nothing today because I refuse to work on my day off so Yoo Jung had do the all the running around and I am truly sorry for making her work so hard but she did do the work very diligently and i believe she deserves a day off herself. With nothing else to do I turn on my heels to look out of the enormous window right behind my desk I daringly walk closer to the window my feet stop 2 inches from the window and I carefully reach out to press my left hand against the surface of the glass which brings a cooling sensation on my warm hand. I look down at the herd of people returning from work but from up here they don't really look like humans they look like ants rushing to get home to their comfort zone. I tear my gaze from the people down below and look around my office which is glowing by the rays of the sunset but by the second it is growing darker and darker, the sun sets in the horizon until there is no sign of the sun but the sky is bathed in orange. The sound of my stiletto resonate through the expansive lonesome office as I make my way towards the closet hidden inside the wall, my office is now pitch black the sky outside is turning dark but still has hints of orange but I do not turn on the lights of the office because I like it like this, it's peaceful but also thrilling. 

With a casual outfit on with a hint of classiness I make my way towards the lift, the lights automatically turn on down the hall as they sense my presence. Not a soul is present in this office except for me and the janitor and it is eerily quite once again the only sound present is the sounds of my heels. I am in the lift all alone, the annoying elevator music is turned off and I admit i kinda miss it. 5,4,3,2,1...the lift whizzes past these floor before finally stopping at the ground floor I check my phone to see if i have any texts from Baekhyun but nothing. I get off the lift and look around at the spacious floor which is dimly lit giving it a ghostly aura when surprisingly someone grabs my shoulder harshly I shriek and also drop my dear phone, my fingers curl up into a fist and I turn around in a hurry ready to punch the culprit who finds my scream very amusing that they still haven't stopped laughing upon finding who the cruel person is, it is none other than the Devil himself; Byun Baekhyun. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny .Byun Baekhyun." I state in sarcasm obviously not finding it funny his laughs slowly fade away and his bright smile almost immeaditely drops I roll my eyes at him who now has a puppy face on ,bending my knees I retrieve my phone which has a huge crack on it. I trace my fingers over the long crack then the small ones that look like tributary of a river, I get up with a heavy sigh and ignore Baekhyun's prescence who seems to want to apologize for scaring me "Halloween is next week for your information" I walk faster into the parking lot still very upset with him for pulling such an act, he calls out to me contiously before finally stopping in front of me his arms blocking my way I look at him with annoyance and he gives me a sad look "I am really sorry i know i shouldn't have done that, please just forgive me" He garbs my shoulders gently this time and brings me closer to him, his eyes are pleading to me to forgive him I think about it for a few seconds before finally giving in "Okay but don't do it again" a smile cracks on my face when i see his smile then unexpectedly he embraces me, his head rests on my shoulder while my face is in his chest I breathe in his scent which smells like oranges and wood it's such a musky smell mixed in with perfume...perfume? I break away from the hug that I was very much enjoying 5 seconds ago he looks at me confused and upset that the hug didn't last long "Perfume?" 

I am currently sitting in his car not looking at him but staring outside the window finding the darkness and spots of little lights passing by really interesting, he is not trying to talk to me because he is too scared he'll upset me again. His poor excuse to my question was that he had lunch with his soon to be fiancè and she was lathered in perfume so when she surprisingly hugged him the perfume also went on his clothes, obviously I didn't believe his bull I know exactly what he had been doing to smell so strongly of women perfume yes I am a bit bothered by it but it's not like i was expecting him to be fully devoted to me...yet. After that I didn't question him and just silently sat inside his car because i have a job to do. We finally arrive at the Rennaissance Hotel, the bell boy opens the door for me and I thank him quitely not really looking up however a familiar deep voice replies 'It's my pleasure' back to me and I instantly recognise that voice astonished I look up at the bell boy who opened the door for me at the charity event. A big smile graces my face and he smiles back with much enthusiasm but someone disrupts the happy moment and grabs my hand possessively as if warning the poor boy that I am his. I pull my hand out of his grasp and put it in the bell boy's outstretched hand instead, we make small talk as he once again escorts me to the door with Baekhyun angrily following behind. I retrieve my hand out of his hand when we're inside the hotel and soon there is another warmth radiating on my hand, we both say our goodbye's and walk away with a happy mood. "Do you know him?" Baekhyun asks me with jealousy radiating of him "Maybe" my short reply sents him over the edge and his grip on my hand tightens as he drags me to Manhattan Grill one of the best restaurant ever I look at him impressed for having such exquisite taste.

"Byun Baekhyun" the waitress bows a perfect 90 degree and guides us both to our table on the way we get curious gazes from people who are shocked to see Byun Baekhyun with the infamous Venus. Through out our short walk I kept my head held up because i am not a person to let petty comments and gossips get to me. We are at the far end of the restaurant where it is the darkest and no one can see us, no one makes small talk because we're too busy looking at the delicious menu a cough interrupts me and I look up to find a waiter pouring CHÂTEAU LAFITE in my wine glass!. I must have looked very dumbfounded because the waiter and Baekhyun laugh at my reaction but anyone would be shocked to see such expensive wine served to them, "Baekhyun this dinner might be too expensive for my taste I prefer home made ramyeon more" he tells me not to worry about it and enjoy my dinner because he's got it covered, I still can't comprehend a $156,450 wine is iterally in my hands I must have done so many good deeds in my past to be blessed to get this opportunity to drink this wine. The rich taste of the wine instantly fills my mouth it's so smooth and strong that i am at a loss for words "I just want to treat a beautiful lady to a grand dinner" I mentally laugh at what he said but don't let it show on my face cheesy stuff just doesn't work for me. The waiter brings our steaks medium rare and I almost salivate I haven't had anything from 11am this morning and I am famished!. Baekhyun and I ask eachother questions about eachother what our likes and dislikes are and I am quite happy to be getting more information through this dinner "You used to play the violin ?" he asks with amazement in his eyes "Well I used to I stopped 2 years ago...what about you I heard you do music aswell" i try to divert the subject from me to Baekhyun finding it very uncomfortabe to talk about myself. "I love to play the piano and sing, especially singing" This is something new i wouldn't expect Baekhyun to be a person to sing. When we finish our dinner Baekhyun excuses himself to go to the washroom.

"Venus...Venus?" I look up at who has called me and I am shocked who it is in front of me I become rigid and my words come out robotic "Kim Taehyung what are you doing back in Korea?" before he can answer my nemesis in the whole wide comes sliding in to protect her 'honey bunny'. "Hello Venus" the God of snakes greets me and I just want to cover up my ears because her voice is so high-pitched she sounds like a dying goat whenever she opens her big mouth. "How are you So-hye" I put on a sweet fake smile she also smiles back fakely, Taehyung's voice interrupts our intense glaring I look away from her ugly face to Taehyung I will go blind if I look at her any longer "So...are you here alone Venus?" I open my mouth to answer but another person answers for me "No she's here with me Taehyung". Baekhyun sits down back in his seat a flat expression is on his face, 'I can answer for myself' I look at him annoyed "I believe Venus can answer for herself...cousin" what? cousin? did i hear right? since when?! "Cousin?.." Baekhyun and Taehyung both look at me "You didn't know?" they both question in unision but now that I think about it they do look similar but they don't act like cousins they look like they despise eachother. "Wow look at you Venus only catching big fishes in the sea" I forgot that the snake was here her presence is so irrelevant. "Let's not go there So-hye I know a lot about you then you do yourself, now you wouldn't want the tea to be spilt right" the grin on her face drops and I smirk in victory before she opens again "You know Venus, any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid like you do all the time" She hisses, god damn she really is a snake her poor attempt at insulting me doesn't effect me i'll give her a A+ for even trying. "No one knows how to do that better than you, isn't that how you got Taehyung by acting dumb and innocent when you're actually a " She comes closer to me but I keep my composure if she wants to fight she'll get it but just not right here I don't want to tarnish Taehyung's and Baekhyun's reputation. Before she can come any closer to me Taehyung holds her back and I thank the heavens for not letting me smell her foul breath "Venus can we talk outside please" Taehyung looks at me pleadingly i get up with a heavy sigh and follow him outside.

We are outside the private place of the hotel where he is staying the air has gotten more chilly, a silent breeze passes by us I shiver and rub the goosebumps that have formed on my skin neither one of us speak we're just taking in eachother. "Firstly, I am really sorry about So-hye's behaviour but yours wasn't pleasent aswell, secondly are you dating my cousin?" I look at him dead in the eye when i answer his questions "Firstly, I am not sorry for behaving so unpleasently towards your y girlfriend and secondly that is none of your buisness" I turn around not wanting to talk to him anymore however he grabs my arm and spins me back around "I am sorry okay I ed up 2 years ago no matter how many times i apologize you wouldn't forgive me right?" He has a unreadable expression on his face before he takes a deep breath his grip on me loosens up and he looks at the glittering stars before looking back at me.

"I regret it...I regret breaking up with you" 

--------------------

We are back inside Baekhyun's car, the radio is playing on a low volume but it is loud enough for us to hear. Kim Jonghyun's 12AM Blue Night radio show starts and I am already captivated in his soft beautiful smooth voice 'Hello, how is everyone doing on this cold but beautiful night.A lot of you have send tearful stories for this night so to start the show shall we listen to a song?...okay here we go this is My old story by IU' IU's delicate voice fills the car now, the soft melodies of the song slowly lull me to sleep but another voice harmonizes with IU's voice. I turn to look at Baekhyun who is singing along with IU he doesn't look at me but keeps his eyes on the road while still singing, his voice is like honey sweet and natural. The song finally ends "Your voice is so beautiful..." he looks at me with red cheeks and a embarrassed smile "I've never sang in front of someone this is my first time" I am delighted by this fact that I am the first person to hear his voice. We continue to sing more songs and he compliments my singing I laugh out loud because my singing is totally rudiculous. Baekhyun insisted on dropping me all the way to my apartment but I know what he is doing he is so sly trying to get inside my flat. Now outside my apartment we look at eachother awkwardly "Umm...I better go i have work very early in the morning" I take out my keys hinting that I really need him to go he says goodbye and turns the corner. I am about to put my key in the keyhole before someone turns me back around, it's Baekhyun i look at him with a confused look he leans in hesistantly before capturing my lips in his, he kisses me softly at first scared that I'll reject him but I kiss him back and that's when he kisses me more hungrily a moan leaves my lips as my back hits my door and my key drops out of my hand. I put my arms around his neck to deepen this heated kiss he puts his hands on my hips bringing me closer to his body. We both break away from eachother gasping heavily, our cheeks painted red. 

"I heard yours and Taehyung's conversation...to say I am not jealous and outraged will be a lie" I don't say anything but just hug him. 

"Goodnight Baekhyun" I turn around not wanting to talk or hear about Taehyung, with my key in my hand i open my door before going in I look at Baekhyun and kiss his cheek before saying goodnight to him once more.

-

-

-

"Venus, You're mine"