Rule number 5 of seducing- Playing hard to get

Seducing Byun Baekhyun

''It's raining again''

Yoo Jung looks out the window in disgust she has always despised rain, she also hates the smell that comes with it. She says the world looks ugly when it's covered in a grey curtain everything looks lonely and depressing "I disagree, in my opinion the world looks more beautiful when it rains". She doesn't reply and the room is once again silent but you can hear the faint tick tock of the clock in the blackground and the pit-a-pat of raindrops hitting the windows. The raindrops trickle down the fogged up windows leaving a clear trail like a snail will do. So Hyun comes in with coffee and my office is immeaditely filled with the aroma of coffee Frappuccino, Yoo Jung jumps in excitement at the sight of coffee her 'drug' is what she calls her ₩3 Starbucks drink. So Hyun and I roll my eyes simultaneously at the sight of her squealing over basic coffee, I take my eyes off Yoo Jung and scroll through instagram not really finding anything interesting I turn off my phone. "So..." So Hyun looks at me to see if I have her full attention before continuing "Byun Baekhyun has been blowing up your phone and the office phone, I was just wondering...When are you going to answer his calls?". 

And I said, Whats up?

What you been thinking ?

Cause you've been staring at the roof so long-

I reach to end the incoming call after looking at the caller ID but both So Hyun and Yoo Jung scream 'NO'. "Venus, this is your job you can't just ignore him". They cross their arms looking like teachers telling their student off, I look at them with guilt evidient in my eyes but after what happened on that night i can't help but feel nervous "Look this was the first time there was physical contact in my job" I take a deep breath before talking again but my phone in my hand rings again and So Hyun and Yoo Jung frantically encourage me to answer the call I anxiously put my phone near my ear. Frightened. Baekhyun doesn't say anything but his breathing informs me that he is still there, eventually he speaks his voice croaky from the cold weather we have been having recently. "I want to see you" there is desperation in his voice and I can't help but say yes to him.

--------------

With a plastic bag in her right hand and a umbrella in her left she walks down a path which is completely covered in yellow, red leaves. It's raining but it's only a light drizzle, the wind plays with her neat straight hair messing it so it is impossible to fix it later but she doesn't mind it. However to irritate her the sky turns more grey almost darkening her path, rain begins to fall harder, the winds picks up it's pace messing up her hair once again but she looks unfazed by nature's interference. Her choice of clothing and colour fits the weather perfectly well. Black. Black coat, black shirt, black jeans even black shoes she looks intimidating...dangerous. Suddenly she turns around her hair flipping ever so gracefully, her eyes hold shock, my breath hitches in my throat we're maybe 5 metres away I can see her expression clearly she is surprised but soon she begins to walk towards me with a smile etched on her face I don't know if it's fake or real but I don't care it's a smile for me that's all I need to know. With every step she destroys my confidence and within a second it's all gone, my heart is beating rapidly like a jack hammer it feels so thrilling and i can't help but love this feeling. She is so close I can't think properly the only thing my brain commands me to do is to hold her, to feel her warmth against my own, my black umbrella drops out of my hands and I embrace her. She struggles to cover us both with her umbrella but when we regain our balance I hug even more tightly not really wanting to let her go but eventually I have to. My umbrella is now abandoned on the floor I look at it with a blank face not really wanting to retrieve I'd rather share a umbrella with Venus "If you don't want to use your umbrella you can share with me" Venus giggles obviously knowing my intentions my cheeks become heated, all of a sudden it's not cold but really hot as if I am in a suana. Finally I pick up my umbrella from the ground, maple leaves covered some parts while other parts were covered in mud I shudder in disgust not really wanting this umbrella anymore.

---------------

Our legs are touching but neither of us seem to mind the contact there is no awkward silences, we're just listening to the amplifying sound of raindrops hitting earth it is cold but we are basked in eachother's warmth enoying every second of the emitting heat. "Why were you stalking me, Baekhyun?" I ask him with a teasingly but hold a curious look he looks away embarrased from my heated gaze and finds it difficult to form a sentence to explain to me I laugh at his cute antics...cute? he however doesn't find it amusing. "I know this will sound weird but I hadn't seen you for a week and I just wanted to observe and appreciate you" He nervously fiddles with his coat as he confessess to me and I can't help but let a smile overcome my face even if he is lying but there is so much honesty in his words. I remember about the black plastic bag and reach in to bring out two warm cans "Do you prefer Tea or Coffee Baekhyun" Coffee he simply replies ofcourse I already knew that Taeyeon told me that he can't live without Coffee. 

"Hey I have realised something" He says before looking at me.

'I have realised that I am starting to fall for you" all the noises surrounding us seemed to have dissapeared as soon as those words leave his lips all i can hear is his and my breathing we are both nervous him maybe more than me but what am i supposed to answer back? I ask myself rhetorically... but isn't this good? He is falling in my trap. None the less I smile uneasily trying to uplift the heavy tension in the air but he frowns in dissapointment aware of what I truly mean. But I do something I don't expect myself to do so I interwine my fingers with his I give his right hand a tight squeeze then suddenly i give his cheek a quick peck a 'not really know what this means' peck. He doesn't look at me but stares at our hands I can tell he is shocked and confused with my actions but I am also very confused aswell. Finally a satisfied smile graces his face. 

"You make me want to be a better man Venus"