Rule number 1 of seducing- Lock and Target

Seducing Byun Baekhyun

Client: Kim Taeyeon

Age: 23

Ethnicity: Korean

Occupation: Music teacher

Target: Byun Baekhyun

-----------

I am sitting in my office at my desk going over my next target's details that my client has provided me after analysing every single detail about Byun Baekhyun i check my watch and notice that my client is 10 minutes late. As soon as i was going to inform my assistant to cancel Miss.Kim's appointment the door to my office forcefully opens and in comes my client who's hair is stuck to her face and her clothes are soaking, I look at her shocked and then realize that it had been raining for the whole day. I call my assistant to get Miss.Kim warm clothes but pause to ask Miss.Kim if she would like tea or coffee. "Hot chocolate please, i don't enjoy Tea or Coffee as much" I simply nod at her answer and tell my assistant to make a very warm cup of hot chocolate. I end the call and look back at Miss.Kim who has been standing their for some time and looks quite dazed aswell "Are you alright Miss.Kim?" I ask her cautiously at the sound of my voice she breaks out of her trance and smiles shyly before proceeding to sit down on the long white couch. "I am really sorry for turning up late as you can see it has been raining all day, also my car broke down on the way here so i had to run quite a lot urrgh there is no end to my misfortunes". The young girl clutches her head in her hands she looks down for a while before she raises her head again and smiles brightly at me. I simply smile back and start to observe her body lunguage which tells me a lot about her, observing body language is very important when you're working in this field of work it can help you understand something that even words can't explain.

There is a knock at the door and i know my assistant is here with the hot chocolate and warm clothes Miss.Kim begins to get out of her seat to open the door but i gesture her to stay put and relax while i do my own job. I call my assistant to come in and she struts inside while her heels go click-clack on the white granite floor, I motion her to hand the clothes to Miss.Kim. "Miss.Kim this is my assistant Yoo Jung" the girl politely greets Yoo Jung while Yoo Jung does the same. Miss. Kim looks at me hesitantly as if she wants to ask me something and i realize that she wants to know where the bathroom is, I apologize to her right away and get up from my seat to show her the bathroom she shyly thanks me and i return to my desk. 10 minutes after Miss.Kim walks out of the bathroom with her wet clothes in her hands and a towel in her hair, the clothes that Yoo Jung brought for her fit her perfectly, she rushes to her bag not wanting to get any water on the pristine floor and folds her wet clothes very neatly and places it inside her bag. I question that her other belongings will get wet but she just replies by assuring me that she doesn't have a lot of stuff in her bag so it is okay.

"So Miss.Kim-"

"No please just call me Taeyeon" I nod at her request and proceed to explain all the details of how i will seduce Byun Baekhyun and what this contract basically means for both of us she interrupts me to ask a question and i am not upset at the question she asked because i have been asked the same question repeatedly before. "To answer your question No, i will not be engaging in ual activities with Byun Baekhyun i do not sell my body Taeyeon the only thing I'll be doing is making Byun Baekhyun love me so passionately that he won't be able to live without me. Yes this work may seem similar to some other illegal occupations but this work is more professional than anyone think it is, this is why we have contracts to assure that I and the client are on the right terms also that i am not pressurized to engage in ual activities by the client in the future". She slowly takes in everything i have just said and nods her head in understanding. "I understand what you're saying i am really sorry for asking such a question" Taeyeon looks ashamed of what she asked and i reassure that it is okay she was just being attentive. I was going to continue to explain more about the contarct when Taeyeon interrupts me "I am sorry once again but...you're just like what everyone said beautiful,smart and very professional" I laugh heartedly but she seems a bit taken back not expecting this reaction from me. "Thankyou so much i really appreciate your kind words". I tell her while a big smile graces my face she has definitely lightened up my mood today and i am sure the atmosphere in this room is more friendly and warm.

"Taeyeon..i have noticed that you're a very shy but clever girl someone who keeps her heart guarded, so how did Byun Baekhyun make you let your guard down?" She takes a minute or 2 to herself reminicising the memories she had made with him, but as she is ready to answer me her tears well up and she covers her face with her small gentle hands. "Hey, it's okay you don't have to answer me right now you can tell me this on Saturday alright?". She looks at me teary eyed and my heart aches because I've seen this happen so many times whenever someone is ready to tell me their story.

"I am really sorry"

"It's okay, you shouldn't apologize i ensure you that Byun Baekhyun will suffer like you are right now"