Chapter 36

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 36 – THE LIGHTNING STRIKES

 

BREAKING NEWS: KRIS WU AND HWANG MIYOUNG ARE DATING?

Heir of multinational company, Kris Wu, snapped together with Hwaray Hotel Princess, Hwang Miyoung, while they were seen spending quality time in Oracle last night. They spotted in one of the private VIP lounge. Then the two leave Oracle while being all over each other. They were seen enter one of  the prestige condominium complex in Gangnam which recently known it’s Hwang Miyoung’s place. Kris seen leaving from her place in the next morning and went back to his own place. It seem he stayed over night there. What’s the two up to on Miyoung’s place? Are they dating? Up to now we’re still waiting for confirmation from the both parties.

 

Kris slammed his Ipad on his work table after reading the news. Seokjin slightly jumped from where he stood because of it. Right after Kris arrived at his condo suite and prepare himself to go to campus, Seokjin came to his condo suite to show him the news. Dispatch has released the news and series photo of him this morning and with Miyoung last night. Other medias started to republish the news about it.

There were photos of him and Miyoung on the Oracle VIP lounge, their face were so close to each other. More photos of the two of them in front of the elevator. The photo taken from the angle where they looked so intimate as if they were kissed, hugged, and so on. The last one is shown Kris’s smiling face when he came out from Miyoung’s condominium building.

“How can this such news being released?!” Kris roared in fury. “It’s absolutely false! Find the reporter who made this news,” Kris commanded to Seokjin.

“Our people has working on it,” Seokjin informed Kris.

“Make sure to clear all the misunderstanding,” Kris added in authorization which got a nod from Seokjin.

 

 

KRIIINGGG... KRIIINGGGG... KRIIIIIINGGGGGG...

“Who is calling me?!” Miyoung nagged at the person who kept calling her phone nonstop since 10 minutes ago. She had a headache. The side effect of hangover. She found Kris wasn’t in her suite anymore when she awake and only found the note he wrote for her.

‘MIYOUNG-AH!!!” Taeyeon’s shrieked voice welcomed Miyoung the moment she answered the call.

Miyoung automatically kept away the phone from her ear. “WHAT??!! You don’t have to shout on my ear because I didn’t pick up on the first call,” she nagged.

“YAH, I don’t shout at you because of that,” Taeyeon nagged back.

“So what then?” Miyoung asked in sassy tone.

“Did you see the recent news?” Taeyeon inquired.

“What news?” Miyoung asked back in confusion.

“Tsk, hurry! Check the trending topic news now,” Taeyeon ushered impatiently.

Miyoung quickly opened Naver and checked the trending topic news. She gasped after she saw the breaking news on the top of trending topic list. It’s news about her and Kris. She read the news and observed the photos that has been released. A smirk unknowingly graced on her face.

“Tae, I’m hanging up now. Need to go somewhere,” Miyoung quickly hung up her phone without waiting for Taeyeon anymore.

Miyoung stared at the photos series of her and Kris again. She was satisfied with the angle of photos that made them looked so intimate. Truthfully, she wasn’t that drunk last night. She spotted Jung Ji Hoon, a well-known reporter who usually revealed idol dating news, sat in one of the regular seat at Oracle the moment she arrived there last night. An idea automatically popped in her head. She remembered Tao told her about that little girlfriend of Kris need to go to Jeju Island for two weeks. That night is the best time for her to execute whatever her plan is to get Kris back.

She started to order several alcoholic drink for herself to boost her nerve. Then she dialed Kris’s number and asked him to come to Oracle. Right after Kris arrived, she immediately clinged on him and had her hands all over him while pretended to heavily drunk. She was just a little bit tipsy by the drink she drunk before he arrived. She made up story about a man tried to molest her on the restoom to Kris. She knew everything was according to her plan when Reporter Jung observed them with his hawk eyes. The reporter spirit in Jung Ji Hoon automatically despite he was off from work. She knew he took pictures of her Kris and quitely followed them.

Miyoung happily played the show for the reporter to take picture and provide news for him. She’s sure the news he will make later will help her. She didn’t have to paid and get the help for free. That’s why she played her role well. Kris didn’t have any idea. She also asked Kris to stay at her suite to make more beliavable news.

And... after read the breaking news that on top of the national trending topic. It seems her plan is working. Her perfect plan to snatch Kris back from Jinah is working. ‘Well, Kris is mine in the first place. I just lend some time to that little girl to spend it with my Kris,’ A thought crossed on Miyoung’s mine. She was silent and observed from a far for this 3 months on Kris and Jinah’s lovely moment. Now, it’s time for her to get Kris’s attention back.

Miyoung grabbed her Chanel purse and wore black glasses. She came out from her condo suite. She need to go somewhere. She need to put on the show again. She pressed the elevator button to the ground level. She intentionally not to go to the basement to get her car. She chose to walk through the lobby. After the elevator arrived, just like her assumption, reporters have been crowding lobby. They immediately swarmed Miyoung right after she appeared. Security men tried to prevent them to get closer and guarded Miyoung. But it’s a failed!

“Miyoung-ssi, can you tell us what’s going on between you and Kris Wu?”

“What happened to the two of you last night?”

“Are you really dating??!!!”

“WHY KRIS WU SEEN CAME OUT FROM HERE THIS MORNING?”

Miyoung tried to put a confused and shocked expression on her face constantly. “Excuse me!!!” She tried to shield her face and look down.

“DID YOU TWO SLEEP TOGETHER??!!!”

Flash from cameras kept attacking Miyoung and took picture of her.

“ARE YOU DATING? OR IS IT JUST ONE NIGHT STAND??!!!”

A question from one of the reporter snapped Miyoung from her pretense and raised her head high.

“Yes, we’re dating for a long time now. So don’t make some rumour about me that I'm such a one night stand person,” Miyoung snapped. She quickly bolted from the lobby to her car that parked at the basement. The security men successfully prevented the reporters to follow her.

Miyoung drove her car from the private parking basement. Passing and avoiding some reporters who still crowded the entrance of her condominium building. Few minutes later, she arrived at Luckzurie Residence. Yap, She went to Kris’s residence. Unlike her residential complex, there aren’t any reporters in this residence which disappointing Miyoung. It’s because this residential have better and high security than hers.

 

 

 BREAKING NEWS: HWANG MIYOUNG CONFIRMED SHE WAS DATING KRIS WU!

Hwang Miyoung confirmed she was dating Kris Wu. She also admitted that they were in relationship for long time. We assumed they started dating back then when they were still school in U.S. It’s not a shock to us because The Hwang and Wu family is an alliance in business and friend in real life. We hope we will soon heard the wedding bells then!

 

Kris furrowed his eyebrows after he read another breaking news that just recently released. There’s photo of Miyoung in sunglasses while looking down at the floor. He assumed this was just taken recently. He sighed inwardly. Now the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter