Chapter 10

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10. INTERROGATED

 

Jinah does her daily skin treatment when Yoona come back home after went out with her boyfriend all day. Her daily skin treatment routine consists of cleaning her face, putting on moisturizing face cream, putting on hand & body cream, putting on a face masker and so on. She always does that routine at night before she go to sleep.

"So?" Yoona leaned on the door of their shared walk-in-closet.

"So what?" Jinah asked back in her white-masked face staring at Yoona through the dresser's mirror.

"Your date with Kris Wu," Yoona folded her arms in front of her chest. "How is it?" she interrogated.

Jinah rolled her eyes. "It's not a date. We only took our dogs to the pet shop and park. That's it," Jinah said while try to not move a lot.

"It is! When a man picks you up from home and sends you home too that means a date. What time you arrived home?" Yoona asked.

"Around 5 PM. Kris didn't send me home," Jinah tattled. "Your best rival came and then took Kris with her. Leave me with Gomoo in the rain. Good thing Myungsoo came to rescued us," she recited. This time Jinah almost not move .

Yoona approached Jinah. "How? Tell me how?" she looks so eager to know the full story.

"Later. Now don't ask me to chat anymore. You'll crack my mask," Jinah impatiently mumbled. Completely not move .

"Ok, I take shower first. You should tell me in detail," Yoona threatened. She quickly walks in to the bathroom and takes a shower.

30 minutes later, Jinah and Yoona are on their cute animal pajama onesie. Jinah is in monkey onesie, while Yoona is in deer onesie. The bed left empty while the owners lay together on the sleeping mattress they place on the floor. The mattress is in animal form too, A panda mattress. They decide to do a girl's talk that night.

It's Yoona and Jinah habit to sleep on the floor and wear animal pajama onesie if they need to do the girl's talk time considering their bed is separate by a lamp side table. They can talk until dawn. Fortunately, tonight is Saturday night. It means tomorrow is still Sunday. So they can wake up late.

Jinah remembered the last time they do this girl's talk is when Yoona tell Jinah that she and Ji ChangWook, Yoona's current boyfriend, officially become a couple. Yoona and ChangWook become close when they played on the same school drama as a couple too. From there, they grow a special feeling to each other.

"That is still not changing after all this time. Always an attention seeker," Yoona commented after Jinah told her about Miyoung's appearance with her two sidekicks then tricked her and left her alone in the park. "Yah... How could you be so pathetic to believe that midget trick? If I were you, I'll never release Kris' hand at all," Yoona sassily counseled Jinah.

Jinah giggled. "Eonnie, we didn't hold hands to each other. Our hands are full with our own dogs," Jinah corrected.

Yoona just shrugged. "He seems like you a lot," Yoona stated. "And you like him a lot too," she adds while wiggling her perfect eyebrows.

Jinah chuckled "Why everybody try to ship me and Kris?"

"Because you deserve to love and being loved again, Jinah," Yoona softly said. "It's not good to not move on from your past relationship," Yoona stares at Jinah in sympathy.

Jinah only staring back at Yoona when Yoona caressing her hooded-head.

"I know he still lingered in your heart. But it's been a year since he ended your relationship. You have to move on. He has moved on, I assure. If he decides to end your 3 years relationship just because he has to move abroad, it means he didn't try to fight at all. Your obstacles only distance and time. But he chose to end your long-term relationship. I conclude he doesn't want to be serious with you from the start," Yoona advised Jinah.

Jinah softly smiles. "I have moved on, Eonnie,"

"You don't fully moved on. You still hesitate to start a new relationship, am I right?" Yoona asked.

Jinah thinks for a second. Then she nods hesitantly.

"Now I suggest you to fully forget him. Forget Lee Dong Wook! Your coward ex-boyfriend! Don't mention his name ever again. His name is forbidden being mention, just like Voldemort. Call him You-know-who from now," Yoona lectured Jinah in fiery. “Then start a new with Kris. I have a strong intuition that he likes you. And you two will end up together," Yoona teased while wiggling her eyebrows.

Jinah chuckles. "I don't know him well. Even, I know Kris's existence and popularity rate after being lectures by Hyuna and Krystal. Then know who the person is after being introduced by Chanyeol."

"You are kidding! He's famous af!" Yoona exclaimed. "That's why you should go out more to see the world outside. Stop mourning over you-know-who!" she jokingly add.

"I don't even know he has a girlfriend or someone he love or not. Miyoung, your ultimate rival, seem really close to him," Jinah still letting out her unnecessary worry.

"He's single. And for Miyoung, she always acts close to everyone, but actually not. Don't sweat it!" Yoona shrugged her shoulder.

"How could you be so sure he’s still single? With that face, body and fame, it’s impossible,” Jinah can’t help to be amused to her sister.

“I am The Im Yoona. I know everything! At least most of my intuitions are true,” Yoona sheepishly smiles.

“I don't even know he likes me or not," Jinah sulked. Jinah still stubbornly denied Yoona’s effort to match her with Kris.

"Oh trust me, he likes you," Yoona assured. "A lot," she added.

Jinah frowned. "How could you easily conclude again?”

“That’s what I’m talking about. You still hesitate to start a new relationship. Every time someone try to match you with a man, you always try to deny,” Yoona accused.

Jinah become silent. Her sister’s accusation is actually true. She always try to deny when someone tell her about a man that might be match to her, until the matchmaker stop matching her. “By the way, how did you and Kris know each other?" Jinah remember her big question since this morning and wondering all day how could her sister and Kris known each other.

"That's for me to keep and for you to find out," Yoona teasingly said.

Jinah pouted. "Eonnieeeee~ tell me!" Jinah pleaded in aegyo.

Yoona snorted. "Ask Kris." Jinah still pleaded to Yoona even clinging to her arm. Yoona stubbornly not tell her and pretend to zip her lips.

Jinah sulked and pretended to be angry. She turned her back from Yoona.

Yoona grinned. "Hey, I'm hungry," she poked Jinah, but her sister don't budge. "Let's make ramen," she repeatedly poked Jinah, especially on her tummy area, because Jinah is very sensitive to that area. Jinah can't help to burst out laughing after several time try to restrain.

Then their childish conflict ended in short time just like that. Soon they are going downstairs to the kitchen to make their midnight ramen. They never worry to be swollen and look like a pig in the morning, because whatever and how many they eat they'll never gain instantly gain weight.

 

 

On Monday, near the lunch time, Jinah sit in one of her school cafeteria table. There are still not many students in the cafeteria. Jinah sometimes glances at her friends. Hyuna and Krystal sit in front of her while folding their hands and blankly staring at her. She feels like a criminal being interrogate and waiting for judgment in the court. Eunji, who sit beside Jinah, eat her lunch in peace even though Hyuna and Krystal seem want to kill Jinah only by their stares.

"Explain in detail!" Hyuna ordered with her flat tone. It sounds scary for Jinah because Hyuna's voice is usually in aegyo tone. So when she talked in flat tone like that, it's frightening her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter