Chapter 22

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22 – FUN TRIP
 

“Thanks for agreeing to drop us, eonnie and oppa,” Krystal beamed in glee from the back seat to Yoona and Changwook at the front seat.

“No problem. Besides we’re going to go out too,” Changwook replied as he parked his car on the empty spot of LUckzury Residence parking lot.

Winter break has started since long time ago. Today is already December 30th, 7:00 AM in the morning. It’s the day where Luhan invited them to celebrate New Year together in his family villa at Busan. They will stay for 3 days there just like what they planned before. All of them agreed to meet at Luhan’s residence complex so they can go to their vacation location together.

"Thank you, lovebirds," Jinah who was seated beside Krystal also said a thank you to her sister and her sister's Bae. She exits from the car which followed by Changwook, Yoona and Krystal. Changwook opened his car trunk and helped Jinah and Krystal with their travel bag.

“Holy cow! Did you guys seriously rent a tour bus for this trip?” Yoona exclaimed when she saw a bus parked not far from them.

Jinah chuckled. “It’s Kai’s doing. His family business is on transportation section. Private Bus, Taxi and Jet rental. He lend us one of his company bus for this trip,” Jinah explained why they can rent a tour bus for their trip.

“Yeah, that’s what friend are for,” Krystal chirped and giggled jokingly.

“How lucky you are! You stay at Luhan’s house for free, now Kai accomodated you with his bus,” Yoona said with jealousy hinted in her voice.

“Kyungsoo also sponsored us by bringing one of his chefs from his restaurant,” Jinah added.

“Wow, your friends are so royal,” Changwook amazed.

The four of them quickly approached everyone who already arrived and waiting in front of the bus with each of their bag. Changwook helped Jinah and Krytal to carry their travel bags. So Jinah and Krystal only carried their handbag with them which only contained their phone, wallet and some important necessities. What a gentleman ♥

Hyuna waved when she spotted the four of them approach. Everyone automatically turned their heads to the direction where Hyuna waved at. Most of the squads have arrived. Only Tao, Chanyeol and Eunji haven’t arrive yet. Soulji, Xiumin’s girlfriend, also joined the trip. While Kris brings along his siblings, Mark and Wendy, and surprisingly Jackson, Kris’s cousin, come to the join too. After delivered Jinah and Krystal’s travel bags into the bus’s trunk, Changwook and Yoona waved their goodbye to all of them and wish them fun for their 3 days trip.

“Noona!!!” Jackson run in enthusiast toward Jinah and shamelessly embraced her after he spots her presence.

Jinah returned Jackson’s hug while giggling. “Jackson!!!” Jinah exclaimed with the same excitement as Jackson.

“I miss you!” Jackson broke their hug and held Jinah’s hand instead.

“I miss you too!” Jinah swung her hands and Jackson’s. Then Jinah and Jackson giggled happily while still swinging their laced hands and bouncing on the spot like kids.

The two of them still in their little world when Kris’s deep husky voice interupted. “You know each other?”

Jinah and Jackson automatically stopped with what they’re doing and looked at Kris. When Jinah’s and Kris’s eyes locked at each other, Jinah can’t help to blushed. After Kris’s asking chance confession that night, they haven’t meet again because school and winter break come then Kris went on business trip as he usual does. But their chats on LINE, WhatsApp or Instagram's Direct Message never stop. Moreover Kris started to slipped some flirting words and pick up line in their conversation even though Jinah only gave an ambiguous answer to his confession. Neither a ‘yes’ nor ‘no’, Jinah just asked him to not disappointing her if she give him a chance.

“Of course. She’s my favorite noona I’ve told you before, Ge!” Jackson still in enthusiast after seeing Jinah.

 

(Jinah and Jackson)

 

Kris doesn’t respond to what Jackson said. Instead he stood between Jackson and Jinah so their interlocked hands forced to be untangled. Smooth move, Kris. Kris casually stood between the confused Jackson and Jinah with poker face while folding his arm in front of his chest. Lay and Chen who stood close to them and witnessed Kris’s ‘weird’ behavior snickered and gave a knowing look to Kris.

Suddenly a black car stopped in front of them, three feminine figures emerged from inside the car followed by Tao. That three figures are Miyoung and her two friends, Taeyeon and Seohyun. They dressed so elegant for a trip. With their designer fur coat, they're more look like want to walk on red carpet. Tao invited his sister to join this trip. Miyoung tagged along her friends to join too. Fortunately, Luhan permitted anybody who choose to bring along other people to join their trip since it’s his plan and his villa they will use to stay.

 

(Their outfit. They look so hot, aren't they?)

 

“Mmmm... ladies. Our trip is only for 3 days. What do you bring in that huge suitcase?” Luhan pointed to the three big suitcases which dragged by each of the owner, Miyoung, Taeyeon and Seohyun.

“That’s what I thought,” Tao mumbled as he leisurely carried his own travel bag to the bus.

“It’s our necessities of course. Our clothes, shoes, scarfs, make-up, skincare, hairdryer, hair-straightener, accessories and so on,” Miyoung said in a matter of fact tone while dragging her suitcase with much effort because of its heaviness.

Luhan only shake his head seeing the amount of things Miyoung and her friends brought.

“Do you mind helping, noona? Noona having some difficulty here,” Miyoung asked Sehun since he’s the one who stand closest to her.

Sehun inevitably help Miyoung carrying her suitcase to the bus’s trunk. Kai also being dragged to help Seohyun’s suitcase. While Baekhyun volunteered to carry Taeyeon’s. Since no one brought suitcase like the three of them, they should arrange the bus’s trunk again.

When everybody too preoccupied with the trunk arrangement. Kris steps closer to Jinah. “Hi!” Kris whispered right on Jinah’s ear so only her can only hear.

Jinah turned to Kris. “Hi~” she blushed a deep shade of red when she realized the gap between her and Kris is so close. “Long time no see,” Jinah sent her sweetest smile to Kris.

Kris enchanted by that smile. “Are you tired?” Kris suddenly asked.

Jinah frowned. She barely do anything strenuous, except carried her handbag, since it’s only early in the morning. “Tired of what?” She gave a confused expression to Kris.

“Tired of being so pretty,” Kris said as he smirked captivatingly.

Jinah can’t help but to laughed at Kris’s flirting word. That’s one of the example Kris’s lame pick-up lines everybody. “Seriously?! That’s cheesiest thing I’ve ever heard someone said to me, Kris,” Jinah said as she tried to suppress her laugh.

“Well, I’ve tried my best,” Kris scratched his neck which isn’t itchy at all as he grinned.          

“Thanks for the compliment, by the way,” Jinah grinned back.

They stared at each other in silent. Jinah drowned in the depth of Kris’s mesmerizing brown eyes. Kris seem doesn’t want to break their silent eye contact either. Their eye-contact break when the current ‘Prime University Hot couple’ Chanyeol-Eunji finally arrived on their meeting spot. All of them enter the bus. Since there are 25 of them, include 1 chef Kyungsoo brought, and the seats on the bus are for 48 people, they can choose freely wherever they want to sit. One person can take two seats in a row because Xiumin and Soulji choose to sit side by side.

The seats arrangement like this below:

 

(seat arrangement)

 

Along the ride, they never stay silent. Chanyeol and Lay brought their guitar, so they sang along the trip with Eunji, Krystal, Baekhyun, Chen and Wendy alternately gave away their golden voices. Wendy and Chanyeol doing a duet, they sing 'Stay With Me' original sountract of korean drama 'Goblin' with Chanyeol do the rapping and Wendy do the singing part. The bus suddenly turn into a karaoke spot. Everyone take their turn to sing. They even should prepare a name for their duo or trio if they want to sing. Hyuna and Jinah do duet as dazzling RED (their duo name), Miyoung and her friends also contribute their voice as TaTiSeo. Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin also join to sing as CBX. But the best duet still goes to Chanyeol and Eunji, they sing ‘All For You’ original soundtrack of Korean drama ‘Reply 1997’.

6 hours later, the bus arrive in front of Luhan’s villa in Busan. The villa is located near the beach. The back side of the villa directly connected to the beach so it’s like they have their own part of the beach. The villa also huge and homey. 25 of them immediately scattered from the bus and collected their travel bags or suitcases from the trunk then they enter the villa as Luhan lead them.

“Wooahhh! So nice,” Hyuna commented as she observed the living room. Behind her, Krystal also open-mouthed by the interior of the villa.

“Guys, there are 7 bedrooms here. So we can divided the girls into 3 rooms with 3 people and the boys into 4 rooms with 4 people,” Luhan instructed as he stopped in the middle of the living room.

“We’re taking one room,” Taeyeon quickly purposed. Indicated that she, Miyoung and Seohyun will be roommate for the next 3 days.

“Us too,” Krystal said as she pointed to Hyuna and Eunji beside her.

Jinah frowned at her three friends because that means they leave her with Wendy and Soulji in one room as roommate. Hyuna giggled silently beside Krystal. While Eunji only gave a ‘sorry’ expression to her. She hope it won’t be awkward to share a room with Wendy and Soulji. She’s not really close with them.

“That means the last room belongs to Jinah, Wendy and Soulji,” Luhan concluded the girl’s room distribution.

Wendy immediately stand closer to Jinah and smile cutely at her. Soulji also smile politely to Jinah. Jinah smile back as response to Wendy and Soulji. The boys also divided themself into 4 rooms: Kris, Jackson, Mark and Chanyeol as roommate; Luhan, Lay, Kyungsoo and Chef Kim in one room; Suho, Myungsoo, Kai and Chen in one room; and Xiumin, Baekhyun, Tao and Sehun in the last room.

They soon dispersed into the room they belongs to. There are 4 rooms on the upstairs and 3 room downstairs. The downstairs room taken by Miyoung and friends (because they can’t bring their suitcase to upstairs and no one want to help), Xiumin and Luhan and their roommates. While the rest take the upstairs room.

Jinah, Soulji and Wendy enter their room in silent. Jinah immediately checked the bed. There are only one King-sized bed in the room which mean they also have to share the bed. Soulji checked the view from their room’s window when Wendy decided to speak.

“Eonnies, please take care of me for the next 3 days,” Wendy said as she slightly bowed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter