Chapter 11

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11 - SQUADS UNITE

 

Jinah only has three schedules today, two morning classes and one after lunch. She just attended her first class. Now she walks to another floor where her next class is located. Hyuna is her classmates in that class. Right after Jinah takes a seat beside her red-lips friend, Hyuna immediately turn toward her.

"Hey, Jinah! I got news for you," Hyuna said in low tone. Almost whispers.

"What?" Jinah raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Chanyeol asked Eunji to go on date with him tonight," Hyuna whispered.

Jinah gasped. "Really??! How? Does she accept it?" Jinah excitedly hold Hyuna’s hands.

"Yesterday Chanyeol asked Eunji if she want to go to Acoustic Performance Festival with him. He bravely told her that it's a date. Awww... My ship is going to sail! Eunji absolutely agreed. She’s always interested everything about music performance, but I don’t know if she accepts his offer because she wants to see a free music show or because Chanyeol asked," Hyuna recited in low tone. "She told me this morning, when I run to her before class."

"Finally! After all these years!” Jinah giggles and clasps her hands together.

"It's about time. I'm a little bit sad actually. My friends one by one start to have partner. While me? Forever alone," Hyuna faked a cry.

Jinah snorted. "It's only Eunji. Why so depressed?"

"Don't try to get away, pole! You and Kris are soon going to be a thing. Our maknae Krystal has many admirers. Myungsoo has many suitors, too," Hyuna whispers again.

"That's why you have to reconsider Chen," Jinah joked.

Hyuna ready to pinches Jinah. But before she could do that, their lecturers come to the class. Jinah tucked her tongue out to Hyuna.

 

 

2 hours later, Jinah and Hyuna exit from the studio where their class locates. They laugh together recalling their ‘act technique’ class today. Many students act hilarious, making today class more fun than usual. Mr. Gong Yoo, their ‘act technique’ lecturers, is really good at teaching plus he’s a good-looking bachelor too. Adding more fun point to their class.

"I'm hungry... Let’s grab food quickly!" Jinah pulls Hyuna arms to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria already crowded when Jinah and Hyuna arrive. There barely empty table for them to sit. Hyuna spots Krystal waves to them from the side with Eunji. Jinah and Hyuna go on different ways to buy their desired food. Jinah choose to have bibimbap for her lunch today.

When Jinah arrives at the table, Hyuna who sit beside Myungsoo has started eating. Myungsoo has halfway eating his lunch too. While Krystal and Eunji, they almost finish their lunch. Jinah takes the seat beside Hyuna's other side and leave the seat beside Eunji empty, because she look Chanyeol walks toward their direction with his lunch.

"Bon appétit~" Jinah immediately attacks her bibimbap.

Chanyeol arrives and sit beside Eunji who instantly froze when she know Chanyeol is beside her. The table consists of 8 seats. So there are still 2 empty seats beside Jinah and Krystal, who sit across her. Chanyeol waves at each of them in the table while muttering a Hi. The others respond to him with a smile. Hyuna even waves her spoon to Chanyeol.

Jinah takes a spoon of her bibimbap when someone suddenly sits beside her. Jinah glanced at the person. Her spoon hanging halfway in her opened mouth. The person who sits beside Jinah winked at her.

"Hello, sugar!" Luhan greets Jinah while flashing his charming smile. His lunch is in front of him.

"What are you doing here!?" Krystal shriek to Kai who took the liberty to sit beside her.

"Eating lunch with you," Kai winks at Krystal in flirty.

"No, this seat is taken," Krystal pushes Kai from the seat and place her bag on it. Kai pouts.

"We're going to join your table every lunch, guys," Suho come with his lunch. He's standing on Luhan’s side.

Sehun and Kyungsoo move the recent empty table beside them closer. Suho, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Kai take each seat.

"Yes, it isn't practical for Chanyeol to always move in between his friends every lunch time. So why don't we combine? We're friend too. You don't mind, right?" Luhan adds to Suho's explanation with his puppy eyes.

"Of course, we don't mind oppa," Hyuna answers right away.

Jinah who directly sit beside Luhan only nods her head, captivated by Luhan's puppy eyes.

"Yes, but please calm your fan girls first. They glare at this table since you arrive, oppa," Eunji says nonchalantly. True to her words, the EXO fan girls glare at their table in jealousy. Some of them whisper to each other.

"They'll get used to it. Now let's enjoy our lunch!" Baekhyun responds from the other side.

One table also has being moved closer the table on Chanyeol – Myungsoo side. Lay, Chen and Baekhyun have claimed to sit on it. There are 4 tables with 16 seats in total for them. But 2 of the seats, beside Krystal and Chen, are empty, because Tao and Kris still nowhere in sight.

“Where’s Kris?” Hyuna can’t help to ask.

“He’s on his way with Tao. Maybe they’ll come in a minute. For now, you can just focus on me,” Chen responds in flirty.

Hyuna rolls her eyes and continue to eat her lunch again. Ignoring Chen who sit next to Myungsoo. She feels thankful because Myungsoo separated her with Chen.

They start to enjoy their lunch. Luhan asks Jinah if she want to taste his lunch, which is a jjangmyeon at that time. Jinah refuses politely, still feel sick of jjangmyeon from last week experience (*If you still remember what happened between Jinah and Jjangmyeon last week). Kai even put his chicken pieces to Krystal’s lunch without her concern. Krystal transfers the chicken back to him.

Kris and Tao finally arrive with their lunch. Kris looks very charming with his semi formal outfit. A black-white vertical stripped shirt and maroon pants. He rolled up his sleeves until his elbow. It's adding his handsomeness.

 

 

 

“Oh, the seat is not enough. Tao, get a chair for yourself so Kris can sit beside Chen,” Suho commands Tao. He sometimes likes to act like a leader.

“Why? I want to sit beside Chen hyung,” Tao quickly takes the seat beside Chen.

“Yah, where your manners to hyung,” Chen scolds and want to pinch Tao’s side hair. But Tao quickly dodges it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter