Chapter 15

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15 - SATURDATE

 

Jinah stood in front of the body-length mirror in the closet checking her entire outfit for the night. She was dressed in a white short sleeves blouse and dark blue jeans. She wore a dark denim coat above the blouse to shield her from the coldness of autumn wind. Her hair wasn’t styled in miscellaneous way, she only washed her hair (so it will smell good) and straightens them just like she usually did. A black ankle-boots completes her look. Jinah exits from the closet to the bedroom and find Yoona lying down on her own bed with eyes focused on phone while smiling by herself.

 

(Jinah's outfit)

 

Today is Saturday. The day when Kris asked Jinah to go out on date with him has finally come. Kris has informed her that he will pick her up on 6 PM. It’s 5:45 PM now. Any minutes Kris may come to pick her.

“Are you going somewhere?” Yoona frowned while checking on Jinah from head to toe.

Jinah sit on her bed. “Uh-huh. I’m going out tonight,” She nonchalantly replied while checking the things in her clutch.

Phone check. Purse check. Perfume check. Lipstick double check.

“Weird. You seldom going out on saturday night,” Yoona mumbled. “With who?” Yoona asked in wonder.

“Kris,” Jinah shortly replied. Knowing she never could hide anything from her sister. Whatever the secret, Yoona is going to found out.

Yoona whistled teasingly. “Only the two of you?” She asked while glancing at Gomoo who sleep soundly on his corner on their shared-bedroom. Gomoo really loves to sleep in their bedroom, despite his dog house is downstairs near the kitchen.

“Yes, only the two of us,” Jinah confirmed.

“So… it’s your official first date. He was the one who asked, right?” Yoona sit up from her laying position.

“Of course, he was. He asked on Wednesday,” Jinah rolled her eyes. How Yoona could expect her to ask him first?

“He finally has balls to ask you out without your pet excuse,” Yoona commented.

 

Meanwhile…

Kris stood in front of Jinah’s family house gate ready to announce his arrival. He was clad in black shirt and grey jeans. He wore a black leather jacket above the shirt. His hair pulled upwards in messy style. A black sneaker completes his look.

 

(Kris's outfit)

 

Kris presses the bell on the gate. A man voice that recently Kris learned is the guard & gardener of the house, greet Kris as usual asking who he is and what purpose to come to there before let him in. After climbed the stairs, he finally arrives in front of Jinah’s house entrance. But there’s no one greet him on the front door.

Kris intends to knock the front door but someone has beaten him to do it. Jaebum is the one who answers the door. He slightly opens the door, sticked his head from inside while staring at Kris from head to toe.

“Hi, I’m Kris. I come to pick up Jinah,” Kris greets Jaebum and didn’t forget to give Jaebum his million dollar smile.

Jaebum narrowed his eyes for a millisecond. “Come in,” He opens the door wider so Kris can come into the house.

Kris enters the house with Jaebum trailing behind him. The house feels warm just like Kris remembered.

“I never saw you before,” Jaebum’s voice heard behind Kris.

Kris spun around and found Jaebum looking at him with scrutinizing eyes. Like a protective brother. Kris knows it better because he usually gives this look when boy come to their house for Wendy. In fact the boy only wants to do school assignment with his sister. Before Kris could respond to Jaebum’s statement, Jinah strutted down the stairs with Yoona trailing behind her.

Kris turns his attention to Jinah. His eyes never leave her.

Jinah aware to Kris’s eyes that observing her appearance. ‘Am I underdressed?’ Jinah thought.

“Hi, Kris,” Jinah greets Kris when she stands close enough from him.

Kris snaps from his trance and flickers his eyes to Jinah’s eyes. “Hi,” Kris greets her back. “Hi, Yoona,” Kris also greets Yoona who stood behind Jinah while folding her arm. Yoona only nodded in acknowledgement.

“I bet you’ve met my brother, Jaebum,” Jinah implied to Jaebum who already move his position beside Yoona to stand behind Jinah.

“Yes, he’s the one who answered the door for me,” Kris answered.

“So… are we going now?” Jinah trailed off. Uncomfortable to stay longer because her sister and brother witness their interaction.

Kris nodded. “Where are your parents? I want to meet them first,” He asked while look around the house.

“Why do you want to meet my parents?” Jinah frowned.

Kris turns his attention back to Jinah. “I’m going to bring their daughter out. I should ask their permission first,” He explained.

Yoona raised one of her eyebrows in amusement. “Our parents went abroad. I’m in charge while they’re gone,” Yoona smirked.

“Well, I’m going to bring Jinah out. We may be late,” Kris told Yoona.

“Okay, please take a really good care of my baby sister. I trust you. She had enough staying in her 'cage',” Yoona held Jinah’s shoulder.

“Eonnie, what are you talking about?” Jinah mentally face palmed herself.

“Don’t worry, she’s good in my care,” Kris replied outright.

“Curfew is on 10 PM. If you will be late, call to inform us first,” Jaebum said flatly.

“What?! Hey Jae, I don’t remember we have curfew,” Jinah protests right away.

Yoona chuckles in amusement. She taps Jaebum’s defined-chest twice. “Come on, you should go now. Or you will late to whatever your date’s agenda,” Yoona turns to Jinah and pushes her to Kris’s direction. Good thing Jinah has a good balance. So she doesn’t fall in to Kris’s embrace.

Yoona kept lead Jinah and Kris to the door. Jaebum trails behind her. Great, Jinah felt like Yoona intentionally ‘sold’ her to Kris.

“Okay. Guys, we’re going now,” Kris said goodbye when he and Jinah have exit from the house.

“Have fun!” Yoona immediately close the door in front of them.

Kris and Jinah can hear some murmurs and bickers behind the door belong to Yoona and Jaebum.

“They’re so annoying, I will revenge to eonnie when she goes out with Changwook oppa,” Jinah mumbles to herself. “I will set curfew on 9 PM for Jaebum later,”

Kris chuckles for hearing her mumbles. “They only care about you, Jinah. That’s why they a little bit protective.”

Kris leads Jinah to the gate, to where he parked his vehicles outside the house.

“You’re 15 minutes early,” Jinah pointed out.

“Yes, I don’t caught in traffic. Besides, I thought asking your parents’ permission will take a little time. Turn out your parents is out and asking Yoona permission is quite easy,” Kris explained.

Jinah slightly chuckles. ‘Because she could sell me to you with pleasure,’ Jinah thought mentally.

“I’m glad about your choice of outfit,” Kris comments about her outfit. He scrutinizes Jinah again.

“Why?” Jinah frowned. “Do I need to change?” she becomes self-conscious, afraid about being overdressed or underdressed.

“No, it’s perfect. I thought you would wear skirt or dress. Because I noticed you loved to wear them,” Kris adjusts his steps so they can walk side by side.

“Well, I did. But I remember you said about watch movies or take a walk in the park in the plan. I tend to feel cold by the air-con in the cinema and the autumn wind blew rapidly nowadays if we take a walk in the park. So I choose the outfits that can warm me. Comfort first,” Jinah explained.

Kris nodded in approve. “Right, I’m glad you think about your comfort,”

“So if I wore dress or skirt, you might ask me to change my outfit?” Jinah asked.

“Kind of,” Kris replied shortly. Jinah narrowed her eyes. “We seem have the same thought about comfort. Do we kind of build some telepathy now?” Kris opens the gate for Jinah. Jinah looks at him in confusion.

Then Kris facing Jinah when they already outside the house. “I realized saturday night may be crowded. I bet there may be much traffic on the highway. And it’s really a last minute decision. I decide to bring my other baby so we won’t have to caught in traffic for our plan,” Kris reveals his vehicles to Jinah.

A black sport motorcycle gallantly perches in front of her house. Jinah staring at it in awed. ‘No wonder he wears leather jacket,’ she concludes in mind.

Kris walks to his motor and elegantly sits on it. “That’s why I’m glad about your outfit. Can’t imagine if you wear dress or skirt and sit on this,” Kris said while wiping the rear seat. Jinah chuckles in amusement.

 

 

Kris gives a pink helmet to Jinah. But Jinah preoccupied putting the long straps on her clutch so she can sling it on her. Jinah surprised and paused from her activity when Kris decides to put on the helmet for her. He adjusts the helmet strap under her chin.

“There,” Kris said while gives Jinah a wink. Jinah blushed slightly but immediately turn her focus back to put on the long strap to her clutch. Kris puts on his own helmet too. It’s in blue color.

“Hop on,” Kris instructs when Jinah has slung her clutch on her. Kris supports his motorcycle with one of his feet while the other perches on the starter.

“How?” Jinah checks on the height of the seat behind Kris. The seat a little bit high than the usual motor or scooter.

Kris chuckles. “Are you never ride a motorcycle before?”

“I have. But the sport one and has a really high rear seat like this is never. This is the first,” Jinah tries to find a way to hop on the seat.

“Just hold on to me and hop on,” Kris suggested. He supports the motorcycle with his two feet now.

Jinah is still in doubt to hops on the seat. Afraid Kris can’t support the motorcycle and they fall down together when she hopped on to the seat.

“Trust me,” Kris urged on. “Hold on to my shoulder. Put your left foot on the foothold. Stand on it and swing your right leg immediately,” Kris instructed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter