not a date

Falling for One-Date Guy
Please log in to read the full chapter

The best thing about dating Minho is how close they’ve become. So close that Minho is now happily in a relationship with Sulli (Krystal introduced them to each other of course!). After dating for two months, they mutually agreed to be just friends. They never had fights and misunderstandings. In fact, they enjoyed going to the movies and eating at restaurants. They are just meant to be friends.

 

Minho attempted to set Krystal on a date with a lot of his guy friends as well. But, her answer was always “No. Thank you.”

Krystal isn’t completely sure why, but she’s not interested.

 

---

 

Victoria invited the gang and a few friends to her house for her birthday dinner. At barely noon, the five friends are at the grocery and Amber can’t help but notice the unusual behavior that Victoria is currently showing.

“What’s happening to you? Please stop being jumpy.” Before Victoria could answer, she continues “And I know it’s not because of your birthday.”

 

Victoria giggles, as she walks – no, she practically skips – from aisle to aisle. Sulli smirks and comments loud enough for Victoria to hear, “Guess she got her beloved boyfriend back. I found two wine glasses in her sink when I picked her up this morning.” The girls turn to Victoria, still as happy but she ignores them and continues her shopping. “At least we’ll eat extra yummy food tonight,” Luna says as they follow Victoria.

 

They return to Victoria’s house to prepare the meals. As visitors came one by one, Amber and Luna entertain the guests. Nichkhun also arrives and introduces himself to the other guests, confirming the girls’ suspicions. Victoria is busy with a lot of things, leaving Sulli and Krystal to finish food preparations. By the time Krystal goes out to greet the guests, her eyes are fixed on two gorgeous eyes across the room. How did he get here?

 

“Hey! It was Victoria’s idea!” Amber struggles as Krystal holds her captive in between herself and the wall. Luna enters the room and laughs “Relax, Krystal. You see how happy in love Victoria is.”

“So?” Krystal raises her eyebrow in confusion.

“So… she wants us to feel the love… by match-making our baby princess.”

Luna pinches both her cheeks until they turn rosy pink.

 

Krystal sighs. At least, the dinner’s normal. She has met all of Victoria’s friends. She’s glad everybody’s talking with each other and even Nichkhun and Minyuk easily join in on the conversations and jokes.

 

Krystal has a moment of panic when she realizes how carefu

Please log in to read the full chapter