Two

Broken Halos and Mended hearts

I said I wouldn't get invloved, sowhy was I still thinking about it? I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, at the glow in the dark stars that had been up there since I was a child.
I had been in the same house, pretty much the same room since I was born. Maybe that's why I was still wondering about Tao, he was something mysterious and exciting in my otherwise normal, boring life and I wanted...no, I needed...to see more of him, to solve the mystery and to be excited.
but there was just one problem, I had no idea where or how to find him.
...
Tao's POV;- I sighed and stared up at the moon as I sat on the roof of the tallest builing I could fine. I was definately getting homesick, I lay down and closed my eyes.
Why was I here again? Oh right, punishment. Myabe that's why why it had been here, it was so small and depressing...apart from one thing, that girl I'd met, Sya. she was different to the rest of thrm, I could tell.
I had to see her again, I needed to see her, to be with her, to touch her...
I sighed at myself
I had only just met Sya but already I was addicted to her, as if she was some sort of drug.
No! I shook my head.
It wasn't meant to be this way, I wasn't meant to fall for them, it was meant to be the other way around, them for me.
I'd lure them to me and then...
'Stop it!' I said out loud.
That side of me was to never show himself again, I swore that I'd keep him buried forever.
Though it wasn't enough this time, which is why I had been shunned in the first place.
But it wasn't my fault, honest!..
My back twinged between my shoulder blades, I reched up and felt the ridges where they had been and cringed.
It still hurt.
A painful reminder of what had happened to me.
I was fallen.
But there was a way I could get back, I had to proove I could control myself, control him...easier said than done but with Sya it was different, I wanted to protect her.
...
 

That was it, I was going to find Tao. I needed to see him again although I wasn't completely sure why, I just had to be with him and I couldn't explain it.
'I'm going out mom!' I called.
'Again? but it's late Sya' she replied.
'I'm a big girl, I can look after myself' my mom rolled her eyes but at least she let me go.
Now, where to start?
'Looking for me?' I jumped at the voice behind me 'oops, didn't mean to scare you' Tao added.
'It's alright, and yes, I was looking for you'
He smiled 'well you found me, how can I help you?'
'I...' I paused 'I'm not sure' I admitted.
'Shouldn't you have figured that out before you came looking?' he raised his eyebrow at me.
'...probably...' I said.
'It's deangerous out in the dark Sya' Tao said 'you're lucky it was me who found you and not some stranger' I bowed my head 'that's more like it' I heard the smirk in his voice and looked up. His eyes had gone from baby blue to grey 'then again, it's always better when they come willingly'
'T...tao? are you alright?' I asked quietly and he looked at me.
'S-sya?' he whispered and I nodded. He turned away from me 'you need to go' he said not looking at me
'But I want to help you'
'You can't help me, just go before it's too late' he sounded like he was in pain
'Tao...' I reached my hand out towards him...
'JUST GO!' he yelled, no longer the sweet boy I'd first met
And eventhough he wasn't looking at me, that outburst had scared me...I ran home and didn't look back...