Four

Broken Halos and Mended hearts

I went to school, but of course I didn't pay attention to any of the classes and unfortunatly, the teachers noticed.
'If you can't pay attention Sya then there's really no point in you being here is there?' I shook my head and the teacher sighed 'is there something wrong?'
'No Sir, nothing at all' I replied.
'Go home Sya, I want you better prepared tomorrow'
Yes Sir' I answered and left the room
What was the matter with me? I needed toget my head sorted out.
But somehow I had a feeling that so long as Tao was on my mind that that was never gonna happen.
I sighed to myself as I made my way home.
'What are youdoing here?' asked my mom as I came in.
'I got sent home'
'Why? what happened? are you okay?' she asked worried and I nodded in reply
But was I really okay?
To be honest, I wasn't sure anymore
...
Tao's POV;- I still felt bad for scaring Sya that I decided to go and seek her out this time rather than her come to me, perhaps that would stop him from trying to come out again.
But I would have to wait, she was at school right now.
I waited for her at the end of her street but she never turned up, perhaps she had gone a different way, I made my way to her house and knocked on the door.
Her mom answered.
'Who are you?' she frowned.
'I'm a friend of Sya's' I replied.
'It's okay mom, let him in' Sya appeared behind her mother and smiled sheepishly 'hey Tao'
I smiled back 'can we talk?' she nodded and let me pass.
'What can I do for you?' she asked when we were alone.
'I wanted to apoligise for yesterday, I was rude when all you wanted to do was help me so I'm very sorry for how I acted'
'You don't have to say sorry Tao' she replied 'I understand, we all have parts of us we don't want others to see' she smiled.
I just stared and she giggled. The noise was like music to my ears, like tinkleing on piano keys and I loved it.
And I loved her...no, I was in love with her.
After only a few days, I was sure...
I was in love with Sya.
And I would do anything to protect her.
No matter how or what it took.
...

I didn't know what to say or how to react.
Tao was here, in my house.
In my bedroom...
He'd pme looking for me first.
What do I do?
I knew exactly what I wanted...I wanted Tao. I craved him in every way imaginable.
Was that even possible? Yes of course it was. How else do people fall in love?
That was what I was doing, I was sure of it.
I was falling in love with Tao.
And to be honest, I was a little bit scared
But also incredibly excited.
I just hoped that Tao felt the same way
Or this whole thing would be very awkward and embarrassing for the two of us.