Three

Broken Halos and Mended hearts

When I returned home, I threw myself down on my bed and screamed out my frustration into my pillow and then that turned into tears.
But was I sad or angry? I guess it was both. I had wanted help Tao and he had so angrily pushed and shut me out.
Why? What could be so awful that he couldn't show me?
I sat on the edge of my bed and sighed. I cared a lot for Tao. In only a few days, he'd completely changed my life, I was only trying to be nice.
Perhaps he would open up to me in time.
I hoped so anyways
...
Tao's POV;- What the hell was the matter with me?
I'd nearly completely lost control...again...infront of her.
I hated myself so much right now and I was sure that Sya would too. Ugh! I was so ing stupid.

I shighed and leant against the wall with my eyes closed. I hadn't meant to sound so mean to her. I needed to apoligise...if she'd let me...
'Of course she will' said a sly voice in my head 'she's under your power. The girl is yours completely even if she hasn't realised it' it chuckled.
I shook my head 'no' I whispered 'that's not right, I won't do it and you can't make me'
The voice laughed again 'We'll see' it said 'we'll see.
I then realised that I was the one laughing.
I clasped both hands over my mouth.
...
I'm not sure when I fell asleep or if it was actually a dream at all but a little while later, I was with Tao again in a place I didn't recognise.
'W-where are we?' I asked nervously.
'My house' he repiled smiling.
'Okay, now I know I'm dreaming'
'And how's that?'
'Because, in the real world, you don't have a home'
'Very good' he purred standoing in front of me and my cheek sending a shiver down my whole body 'are you scared of me Sya?' I shook my head and he chuckled, running his finger down my neck.
At that moment I swear, I saw his eyes flash red.
What the hell was going on?
Tao smiled.

And I woke up sitting bolt upright with sweat dripping off of my face.
What was happening to me?
At this point, I wasn't sure. But I was going to find out.
No matter what...
What ever it took..
There was no way I was getting back to sleep, I glanced at my clock and it read that it had just gone 6am, I may as well get up.
I got dressed and headed downstairs to start the new day.
'You're up early' my mom said when she came down a few hours later 'all ok?'
I nodded 'I just couldn't sleep' I said
It was obvious she didnt believe me but she let it go.
Thankfully.