Five

Broken Halos and Mended hearts

Thye next day I did actually feel better after Taohad apoligised and went to school with a smile on my face.
When class was finished he was there waiting for me, leaning agaisnt his car...since when did he have a car?
He smirked when he saw saw me then took me i  his arms and kissed me hard, his cool lips pressing against mine. His tounge knew exactly where to go to set my body on edge.
Suddenly, he stopped kissing me. a small wimper escaped my my mouth as his lips parted from mine and he smiled again, amused by how much I apparently needed him.
He reached behind me and opened the passenger side door.
'Get in' he whispered agressivly and I imeadiatly obliged.
'Where are we going?' I asked.
'Back to my house' he purred 'where we can be in private'
My brain was telling me that everything about this situation was wrong, but right now, it was my heart that ruling my body

I snapped back to reality when we reached his house.
I blinked and looked around, hadn't I been here before?
'You don't need to say it again' he said.
'Huh?' I asked confused.
'Comment about my house eventhough you thought I was homeless' he replied as he took me in his arms again.
I had a feeling at this point that this wasn't actually Tao, but to be honest, right now, I didn't care
Not until I heard it...
The voice sounded like it came from Tao but his mouth never actually moved
'I knew you couldn't resist me forever' it said.
'T-tao? are you okay?' I asked timidly.
It was obvious he wasn't, his eyes had turned pitch black so much sothat I could no longer tell what was pupil and what wasn't.
'I'm perfectly fine now that I can be my true self' came the reply>
'What do you mean?' I asked confused.
'Didn't you ever wonder where I came from?' he...it laughed 'of course you didn't,you're just another lovesick bimbo'
'Don't you dare insult her like that!' I heard Tao's voice and he doubled over.
'Not this time, you're staying buried' the other Tao hissed.
'What are you?' I wasn't scared anymore, I was fasinated...
He laughed at me again and I watched as black ragged wings appeared behind him and curled themselves around his body.
They were beautiful, he was beautiful, dangerously so, but that didn't stop me from reaching out to touch the velvety feathers.
'You're an angel' I gasped 'literally. your wings...they're so pretty' Tao tilted his head.
'You're a strange one' he mused 'i'll kind of miss you'
'What do you mean?' I asked.
'Im' going to kill you of course' he replied.

He put his hands around my throat and kissed me as he squezzed as though he was literally the life out of me and I just let him do it.
Sya, don't! I heard Tao in the distance.
The kiss stopped and I gasped for breath.
Through blurry eyes, I saw Tao lying on the floor in front of me, I kneeled down and turned him over.
His eyes were closed and there was blood trickling from his nose. What ever inner fight he had been through, it had been rough.
'Tao? can you hear me? I murmered.
His eyes flickered and slowly opened 'S-sya?' I smiled and nodded.
'Yeah, it's me' I said 'I'm here, don't worry' I kissed his forehead lightly.