It’s not a shadow

2 Dragons & Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhee  rolled on her bed slowly with groan as her phone alarm reverberated through the air and sounded loud filling the silence in her room. She pulled a pillow to cover her ears, groaned again. But, apparently it didn’t make any change. The alarm kept sounding around. She was totally forget that she set up the alarm on 7.00 AM for the whole week including Sunday. And the problem was this day was Sunday. She cursed herself mentally for that. She forced herself to got up in slow motion and stayed in a sitting for a moment before she turned off that damn alarm clock.

            As she glanced outside the window, the sun was shining brightly outside, as if telling her that it was going to be a good day for her. She did some light stretching, inhaling all the amount of air she needed, she got off the bed quickly as her mind told her that she needed some refreshment. She got out from the bathroom and wiped her face with towel. Junhee still adorned with blue training pants and white long sleeve t-shirt, she sauntered around the kitchen, checking if there was anything she could drink or eat. Honestly, she was craving for having cereal with warm milk for breakfast, but as she opened the fridge, empty. She only found 2 cans of cola. She frowned and opened the cupboard, strongly hoping to find cereal. Yes, she found it, but...no milk. Suddenly her pretty imagine about ideal perfect breakfast for Sunday morning all ruined.

            Junhee took off her hoodie jacket from the clothes line and wearing it, she put few money from her wallet and slipped it into pocket. She planned to go to the minimarket to buy the milk. She put the hoodie covering her head then walked away after made sure she locked the door. Her eyes were on the lift in front of her. The lift door was open and she could see some guys were in it.

            “Wa...wa...wait!!!!” she shouted from her standing place.

            The guy abruptly pressed the button to hold the door closed and waiting Junhee to enter the lift. Junhee was little running towards the lift and smiled after she reached the lift. The guy pressed the button to close the door lift.

            “Akh...gamsahamnida,” said Junhee as she thanking the guy while glanced to his face.

            Junhee totally didn’t believe what she saw. The tall guy was standing in front of her. The low voice as she familiar with that. Suddenly the cold sweat all over her body. The surprised expression was same appeared on that guy face.

            “Oh! Yoo Junhee? Right?” asked him while pointing his pretty finger to Junhee.

            At that moment, Junhee was only thinking about how to disappear from this lift without any trail. She didn’t know how to response, she just smiled awkwardly pretending to know nothing.

            “Yoo Junhee majja?”

            That guy even lowered his body to make sure that he wasn’t wrong in guessing. Junhee clenched her hand in denial that the guy in front of him was Professor Bang.

            “No...no...i must be in hallucination again. No...”

            Junhee was still remained silent. She was really thought that she was still in her hallucination as what happened these days. She was often to see person with same face as Professor Bang, so at that time she just thought that way.

            “Who? Do you know her?”

            Suddenly the other guy voice sounded from Junhee’s back. The voice was sound really similiar with Professor Bang’s voice but Professor Bang even wasn’t open his mouth. She braved herself to turn back and saw.

            “O...oh?” She moved back a bit after took a look. She was totally dumfounded.

            There was another guy standing behind her. Her top covered with gray hoodie jacket with the same face with Professor Bang that she knew but his hair was brownish. She rubbed her eyes to make sure what she saw was right.

            “P...professor Bang?” she asked shivering.

            “Yes?” Professor Bang answered from her right side, made Junhee flinched back.

            Junhee looked at her right side then to the left side. She was really saw two Professor Bang in different clothes. She thought that there must be something wrong with her sight and it made her dizzy.

            “O...oh!! I know you! You’re the tokki! The bunny slipper from that night? 1003 right?”

            That guy who had same face as Professor Bang suddenly shouted as he remembered Junhee. Meanwhile Professor Bang had no clue about what his twin talking about. Junhee was so surprised hearing that like her brain couldn’t take any nonsense anymore. She placed her palm on her forehead as she felt super dizzy. She met the blur...the white...and the black. She passed out in front of the guys.

            “Y..Yoo Junhee?” shouted Professor Bang as he catching Junhee’s back. “Yoo Junhee? Wake Up?” He shook Junhee’s shoulder.

            His twin was only stood still didn;t know what to do. The lift finally reached the first floor.

            “Go to our apartment now!” as Professor Bang a.k.a Yongguk commanded.

            His twin had no choice but obeyed it. He pressed the 3rd floor and the lift started to go up again. Yongguk carried Junhee’s body while waiting the lift reached the 3rd floor. His face showed a bit of panic as he looked at Junhee’s pale face.

            When the lift reached the 3rd floor, Yongguk was quickly carried Junhee out meanwhile his twin, Bang Yongnam, pressed the pass code of their apartment door. Yongguk stepped in quickly heading towards his room as the door opened leaving Yongnam who was still had no clue in front of the door.

            Yongguk laid Junhee on his bed and fixed the pillow for her. Yongnam followed him to the room and looked at Junhee there.

            “W..what happened? Do you know this girl?” asked him still had no clue.

            Yongguk didn’t answer, his eyes was on his phone while his pretty fingers scrolled the number list and looked for the doctor’s number. He dialed the number after found it. He was worried because he remembered that Junhee ever passed out last week in front of him.

            “Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter