What Should I do?

2 Dragons & Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class was over already. The students were starting to stand up as they approached into Junhee’s seat. They gave their paper work to Junhee. Some of them put it nicely on her desk, but also some of them just like threw it carelessly. Junhee squinted her eyes looking at the amount of the papers that she should give it to the Professor. She started to blame herself because of her stupidity being late on the first day she attending class. Now she should accept the truth that she got the task just like the loser in the class.

Junhee sighed hard gazing around the class that started to be empty and hurriedly gathering the papers. She carried it alone walking out from the class to the Professor room. She searched the name sign that was hanging on the door.

“Bang Yongguk...where?”

Junhee was mumbling the Professor’s name while kept searching.

“Ah! Chajatta!”

She found the room and in difficulty tried knocking the door with another hand try to keep holding the papers but there was no answer. Junhee knocked the door again. She was waiting the answer for a while, but still there was no answer. With hesitation, she opened the door.

“Excuse me?” she said quietly.

Apparently the room was empty. Junhee suddenly confused of what to do. She was staring at empty chair while sighed. Then she looked at the table, she decided to put the papers on the table. When she did it, she saw a cute tigger on the table.

“Oh? How cute?” she smiled while touching the little figure.

“What are you doing in my room acting so suspicious?”

There was suddenly a deep voice that made Junhee so startled, made the tigger figure on her hand almost slipped. She was hurriedly put the tigger figure back to the original place, then turned around. She saw her Professor, named Bang Yongguk was standing in front of her with straight looks. He frowned seriously and it made Junhee lost her confidence to say anything. She felt that there was something that smothered her neck. This was the second time she felt that way. The first when she was late on class. Junhee hardly gulped. Her eyes was avoiding Yongguk looks.

“I’m asking you what are you doing here, entering my room without permission when i wasn’t not around then touching my stuff?” Yongguk sounded mad.

Junhee was only stay still. She was afraid that her improper answer would ruin everything again. At that rate, she wished to run away instead.

“Yoo Junhee right? Your name? Why not answering?”

Junhee didn’t expect that her Professor would remember her name. But that didn’t make her happy at all. He just remembered her name because of bad things instead.

“Uhm....that....uhmmm....” Junhee stuttering while Yongguk eyes was still on her waiting for explanation. “Uhmmm...this!” Junhee pointed at the papers on the table. “I...I was in duty to give this to you but you’re not in your room so i put it on the table and i was about to go but...you suddenly come...”

Junhee thought of runaway instead in that deadly situation. She didn’t know that the face she knew from Hongdae, the guitar guy, was her Professor. She was once curious about the true guitar guy a.k.a the Professor real identity because the appearance of both were far different but she finally just burried that curiousity into deep. She scared of this Professor. His sharp looks with firm cheeks bone and also the deep voice had just brought Junhee into nervousness.

Yongguk moved two steps ahead towards junhee making their gap closer about only 30cm. Junhee blinked had no choice but to look at Yongguk’s face.

“Yoo Junhee...you made mistake you know? The best manner if there’s a home and the owner isn’t there is just to wait outside but you...just brag into my home like a thief.”

The heavy bass voice made Junhee’s heart raced so fast. “I...I’m sorry, Sir...”

Yongguk was looking into Junhee’s teary eyes. He suddenly felt guilty about it. He was actually hates that looks. The look of scared woman. The looks that made him felt like a scary man.

He sighed then took few steps away from Junhee. He went to the window, his eyes looking at the dreamy sky.

“You may leave...” he said finally.

Junhee suddenly bewildered. For a moment, she was stay still there seeing Yongguk standing there. But in the end she realized that was chance to escape from the lion cage.

Yongguk let the sunrays hit his face. The image of Junhee’s eyes suddenly replayed again on his mind. The teary puppy eyes he hates the most appeared made him groaned a little.

“Am I scary person?”

Only 3 weeks lived a life in the University could kill a weak sheep like Junhee. Quiz almost every week, plenty assignment, project, exam soon, discussions moreover she should meet the killer looks Professor. She had no choice but to follow the flow. She promised her Appa to get good GPA. It made her should throw away her selfishness just to study hard.

This day, the class ended early so she decided to go to the library to study and borrow some books. She put her bag and sat. She put her earphone the starting to open the book. One minute...two minute...passed she yawned in bored. She looked into her phone, picking a song, checked her SNS page. Junhee knew well that studying...reading wasn’t her talent at all.

The library is so quiet. She was gazing around and wondering how could people studying seriously while she was just playing around and felt so sleepy instead. She felt her head was so heavy filled up by the politics material. She put her head down on the table while looking into her phone. She opened up the gallery, looking into her little brother, Youngjae’s picture. Smiled appeared on Junhee’s thin lips.

“Youngjaeya...what are you doing right now? Don’t you miss me? I’m...so lonely here...”

Junhee closed her eyes half of sleeping, but suddenly her phone was ringing out loud. She surprised jumping from her seat to pick the call but all eyes in the library was on her already. She bowed as the sign as apology then rushing packed the books. She walked out from the library while picking up the calls.

“Youngjaeya!!” she sounded of half screaming.

“Shhhhhhh..” the eyes was glaring at Junhee’s direction again. She can’t control the excitement when she heard Youngjae’s voice. She totally forgot that she hasn’t reached the exit door.

Junhee bowed again politely “J...jeosanghamnida...”

She accelerate her pace out from the library.

“What happened? Where are you right now? Don’t say if you’re skipping class?” asked Youngjae giggling

“What? No way? I was at library you know”

Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter