The Package

2 Dragons & Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhee threw her bag then following to throw herself to the couch. She groaned while doing little streching. She felt her legs all about to fall off. She was exhausted because that day was the first time she went to her campus. It took a while to go there. About 15 minutes by bus. Also...it was the first time she went somewhere by bus, korean bus. It was kinda difficult for her since she was new with that transportation. Junhee should understand every bus route and the stop for her not get lost again.

Well, the expectation was pretty good with smooth beginning she really did well at stopping the bus and riding it. She got the nice seat too to see the view outside the window. But...the ending isn’t beautiful enough. She didn’t realize that she passed the university bus stop until the next stop and it makes she walked back than riding the back again.

When she was arrived at her campus, she was still go here and there to did all the administration as new student. No wonder Junhee was so exhausted. She was about to close her eyes but a familiar sounds was ringing from her bag. She groaned again, kicking the air while her hand tried to reach the phone and picked it up.

“Oh? Eomma?”

“Hello? Dear? Are you okay? What’s wrong? Are you sick?”

Junhee jumped out into sitting position. “N..no eomma i’m fine. I was about to sleep but it’s okay.”

Junhee’s eomma was sighed of relieved. “How’s today? Have you done all the administration? Is there any problem?”

Her eomma’s question suddenly reminded her of what all happened previously and she actually hate it.

“Yes...it’s okay. The campus was big and i was lost,” Junhee giggling. “I’ll start my class next week.”

“Ahhh good then! Nice to know that. Yoksi your appa chose the nice campus for you, Dear.”

Junhee’s mom sounds so excited but not with Junhee. She was just tired. Tired and bored.

“Uh..hum....” She was shortly answered.

“Ah! By the way... i’ve sent a pacakage for you. Did you receive it already?”

Junhee paused for a while to think. “Oh? What package?”

“Omo... i’ve sent it last month already. I sent your teddy bear and the clothes. I also sent you my kimchi.”

“Huh? No...”

Junhee’s eomma sighed from unbelieveable. “How could you still not receive it? Go ask the security there then. Maybe they have your package.”

“Uhmm...ne.... i’ll check it later. Thanks eomma...”

“Aiguuu my precious daughter. I miss you. Take care okay? I love you...”

Junhee hold up her feelings to not blow up. “Uhm... me too.”

The call ended.

“Package?”

Junhee ran to the first floor heading to security office. She saw a middle aged officer who was in charge there then approached him.

“Excuse me, Sir. Can i as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter