That Jerk

2 Dragons & Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning began. It was started by the sun said hello to the universe and showed its bright light as the sign of the good mood. Meanwhile there was a guy who was still on embraced of his warm blanket tried hard to open his eyes. His brain was still on deny that he should open his eyes in the early morning like that but his body was really on emergency going to the bathroom.

            “Aishhh...” Yongnam groaned softly then jumped from his bed leaving his lovely soft blanket for a while and running directly towards the toilet.

                A moment later, his gloomy face suddenly became brighter. He yawned as he walked shirtless downstairs to drink water. He just wore boxer pants and it made his admirable sixpacks exposed along with his healthy fair skin. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a medium size of water bottle. He gulped it until half of it after he felt a bit refreshed.

                Yongnam scratched his head with his messy brownish hair as he walked to the living room about laying on the sofa but apparently he found someone was there first before him.

                “Oh? Tokki? W...why she’s here again?”

                Yongnam was staring at Junhee who was laying on the sofa showing her peaceful sleeping face. He turned his head and saw Yongguk was sleeping on sit position on the sofa in front of her still wearing his black coat and shoes.

                “Huh? What exactly happened? Did they just...go out together? Yongguk? With this girl?”

                Yongnam scratched his messy hair again as he squatted down in front of Junhee. The alcohol strong smell was started to attack him and made him slightly leaned back.

                “Uuughh...she drunk? Tsktsk i guess she was a good girl back then she was the same as other common girl. Where did Yongguk find her? Why dating a girl like her? At least  Seoyeong isn’t girl like that. Yongguk...are you desperate or what?” Yongnam shook his head wondering.

                At that moment, Junhee started to feel dizzy. She felt that all of her body were going stiff. She felt her stomach was extremely in pain so it forced her to open her eyes slowly.

                “Oh? Professor?” she murmuring as she saw a face in front of her.

                She was finally fully opened her eyes and saw an image of a shirtless guy squatted in front of her, looking at her with those wondering eyes. She thought back and tried to recall what was happened last night but failed. She gulped so hard after realizing there was something wrong here.

                “OMO!!”

                Junhee screamed out loud and jumping from the sofa. She covered her eyes using of both her skinny hands after seeing Yongnam’s half of body exposed. Junhee’s voice awakened Yongguk from his deep sleep as he was still gathering his lost soul back and figured out what happened.

                Yongnam was finally stood up and it made his tall figure popped up and his perfect shape abs showed off. Junhee could help herself to not glance at that kind of body. She realized that she was never witnessing that kind of beautiful body with her bare eyes except only on TV.

                “What? Why screaming? Never see the y body like this huh?” asked Yongnam sarcastically ended with a smirk.

                Junhee felt so cornered she didn’t know what to say. She was just...amazed? Confused? She even didn’t able to figure out what kind of situation this all.

                “Tsk...don’t act innocent by covering your eyes...”

                This time, Yongnam words got Junhee offended. She put down her hands that was covering her face.

                “Wh...what do you mean? You’re the one who appeared suddenly in front of me.”

                Yongguk finally could figure out what happened. He suddenly stood up in front of Yongnam.

                “Stop it, Hyung. Don’t . Go wear your shirt. That’s not appropriate.” Said him to his brother while his hand slowly pushed him away to go upstairs.

                Yongnam seemed still enjoying the moment so he refused to go and made the flame in the morning.

                “Ahh why? You didn’t like me for teasing your girl?”

                Yongguk flinched. He glanced at Junhee who was surprised too by Yongnam’s words same as him. Suddenly the atmosphere became so uncomfortable.

                “N...no. She wasn’t my girl. She is my student. I’ve told you...” Yongguk answered  avoid Junhee’s eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter