Am I Still Dreaming?

2 Dragons & Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mmpppphhh,” Junhee groaned while scratching her cheeks. 

She fixed her head on pillow then pulling her blanket until covered half of her face. She peeked from her blanket to see to the window. There was a bit the light through the curtain. She opened her eyes that looks so puffy cuz she was just able to sleep at 4 AM. She was on phone with her brother last night and talking about many things without realized that time fled so fast.

“Mmmphh what time now?” Junhee tried to reach her phone.

She widened her eyes looking oh her phone screen carefully. But suddenly she jumped from her bed. She squished her hair that was totally messy at that time.

“ Oh My God!!!! I’m late....i’m die....oh no.....oh no...”

The clock was showed 9.48 AM. She just realized that she had a class at 10 PM. She ran around her room in panic while grabbing her towel. She did super quick brushing teeth and washing her face and finished within 5 minutes. She ran again, opened her closet and grabbed whatever clothes in front of her eyes.

She glanced at her clock again while mumbling, “Oh My God....Yoo Junhee you pabo!”

She did quick simple make up, wearing her sneakers shoes and took her canvas bag. She ran into the bus stop and waiting the bus coming impatiently. She tapped her shoes into the ground anxiety hoping that the damn bus would come soon.

Today was the first day for Junhee attending the class. The semester was officially begin. But she just ruined it at the first day. She kept blaming herself how stupid she was. She was really had no idea what would happen later in Campus.

She looked into her watch and decided to left the damn bus and let her money flew into taxi driver pocket.

“Sir, please hurry...” said Junhee to the taxi driver while squeezing her canvas bag.

It took only 10 minutes by taxi to her campus. She ran again and looking for the building where her class was. She checked the class on her phone and matching it with the sign in front of the door.

“I guess this right...”

She maintained her breath....she gasped a lot because of running before. Finally she brave herself to open the door and in from the back door. As expected there was a lot of students already sitting and was focus on the lecturing. Junhee sneaked slowly between the students while bent down her body hoping the professor didn’t see her.

“Ah! Since no one will volunteer...then you! The late student!”

Junhee stopped her step. She was totally freeze and get caught. The game was over. She swallowed her saliva while bitting her lower lips before she was dare to turn back facing the Professor. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter