Hallucination

2 Dragons & Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow. Yeah...tomorrow should be the symbol of the new day...new hope...but this night Junhee didn’t find that hope for tomorrow. She just wanted to skip tomorrow. Tomorrow is the D-day for the first quiz from Professor Bang. He was known as the “difficult” type Professor though his smile was so bright and heartwarming. No one can’t even deny his strong charisma but still... back to reality what’s charisma for if he would be so strict at giving point.

            Junhee have spent her days only to study that subject. Even that, she was still felt so insecure. She was new in Seoul. She just adapted the culture of study, the campus environment and also the life pattern there. That’s why she was still up on the night like this tried hard to focus reviewing what was she studied these days. She was also remembering what Professor Bang taught in class...the way he was talking...his voice was all over her head...his sharp cheekbone...his pretty fingers..

            Junhee didn’t realize that there was a sweet smile on her tired face. She was remembered that day...the person that she supposed to hate so much treated her lunch.

            “Why?” Junhee keeps on asking herself try to find the answer but she was hesitate to guess. She was afraid that all of her guessing will be vain in the end. Honestly there was so many mystery that tickled her mind. One of them is about Professor Bang identity. She have been curious about “is that him the person who played guitar in a band at Hongdae?” She sighed and tried to think straight again. Her eyes pointed at the book in front of her again. She tried to memorize again. But suddenly she felt the tremor that thrilling the wall.

“OMG EARTHQUAKE?” Junhee was quickly jumping from her seat and screamed while freaked out nowhere until finally she hid below the table.

            This was actually the first time she experiencing earthquake, so Junhee was just stay still and wishing that she would be okay after all while hugging her phone. For a few minutes just passed, but the tremor was still exist. She felt something weirder when she heard loud music was played outside. She got out from below the table and took little steps to the wall. She put her ear to it.

“Gosh! Who played the music so out loud at this hour?” Junhee pull her hair madly. “Seriously don’t you know that I’ll have my quiz tomorrow!! What a ignorance people!!” screamed Junhee while pointing her finger to the wall.

Junhee sat on her seat, pouting and keeps on going memorize the topic but still she couldn’t really ignore the noise. She groaned while kicking the air. Junhee actually a girl that wasn’t like to interfere ot put herself in to other people area but she thought that she also needed to study and sleep and this was about her future and her peaceful night. Junhee decided to take her hoodie and went out to the source of the noise. When she was at the front of the next door, suddenly she felt nerveous. She was staring at the 1004 number that was on the right side near the door. Suddenly her braveness that was originally about 100% was dropping instantly to 20%. She hesitate to press the bell and only staring at the door.

“Ahh eottokhae? Should I? No? Should? But what if the owner this apartment is scary?” Junhee was thinking while bitting her lowe lips. “What to do now?” she questioned herself and start hesitated.

Junhee held her finger for a while before she decided to press the bell. She squished her hand while waiting someone opened the door. Apparently the sound of the noise inside was too loud so the owner couldn’t really hear the bell sound. Junhee pressed again the bell button while pouting.

“Tsk...this owner of this apartment is just so ignorance” Junhee sighed.

Suddenly a guy with brownish hair and cute face as flower boy appeared in front of her. He smiled so bright and innocently to Junhee. For a moment, Junhee was as amazed by that guy smile and felt like she was about to forget what did actually she do coming there. She couldn’t help but staring at his pretty face.

“This face...seems i ever saw this face? But where?”

That pretty guy waved his hand in front Junhee.

“Oh?” Junhee flicked.

“Uhm...what can i help you?” he smiled prettily again. Junhee just found that guy having eye smile.

“Oh...that...uh...are you the owner of this apartment? I... I need to meet the owner of this apartment.”

That pretty guy was looking at Junhee properly. He looked the strange girl in front of him who looks older than him.

“I’m not the owner but may I know what happened?” he asked full of curiousity.

Junhee sighed and was starting tired of this all basic. “Well, I just wanna meet the owner. There’s something I need to tell.”

That pretty guy smiled awkwardly. “A..ah...okay...wait here...” he walked inside and mumbling, “what a arrogant cute girl.”

He approached the owner of the apartment, whispered that there’s a girl who wanted to meet him. But the owner made gesture that he refused to meet Junhee.

“But she insists to meet yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter