Faint

2 Dragons & Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhee have been staring at the white paper contains of lines of the questions in front of her almost about 30 minutes. She played with her pen with her fingers. Sometimes she stole the glance to the next seat and saw her friend already fill her paper with the answers, maybe around half of the paper. Junhee sighed so hard. She began to curse herself for being so blank.

            “I swear that I already read this part! Gosh!” She mumbled to herself while her hair in desperation.

            Her mind was so empty like all of the reading these week was going in vain just in one night. Moreover, she wasn’t able to sleep at all last night because of something tickled her mind. She kept thinking about her neighbor the owner of 1004 and his resemblance with her professor and the guitar guy. She was at the level of famous detective who had more than 100 cases to be solved soon. Now, she was in regret because she should be solved the quiz questions instead of the weird mystery between the guitar guy and her professor of this subject.

            “Okay, last 5 minutes,” said the invigilator

            Junhee was flinched. She was staring again at the most-blankly paper in such panic. Her classmates one by one of them was starting to give the answer sheet. Junhee really couldn’t think anymore. She had no choice, so she filled the paper with all of her last thought about that and wrote it all in quick motion before the invigilator came in front of her desk and asking for the answer sheet.

            “Aa...please one more...one more...” she said begging desperately to the invigilator.

            That middle aged woman shook her head and forced Junhee to give her answer sheet. Junhee’s eyes was desperately staring at her paper that she handed to the woman. She sighed as the sign of dissapointing as she put back her pen to the case. She buried her face to the desk and groaned softly. Suddenly she felt like all her blood went up filled up her head and she felt so dizzy. She just remembered that she hadn’t grab anything this morning to fill up her empty stomach.

            Junhee rose up from her seat and used her remaining energy to walk to the vending machine in the campus area. She inserted a coin into that machine and looking at the display. Her finger was about to press milk button but she finally decided to have a can of black coffee instead. She felt so sleepy and had no energy. Junhee sipped that cold coffee for few times.

            “Alright...it’s alright...i’m gonna be alright. I’ll have kimbap before going home,” she thought that while walking to the pavement near the campus little park area.

            She was about to insert the earphone to her phone to listen to the music but suddenly she felt like she lost her balance. She saw blurry...then white...

            “Brukk”

            Junhee collapsed on the pavement. A guy saw her laying there and without any panic expression on his face, he carried Junhee to the campus clinic. He laid Junhee down to the bed.

            “She suddenly collapsed. I don’t know what’s wrong with her so please check her,” asked him to the doctor.

            The doctor nodded then checked Junhee, she was about to check junhee’s stomach so she lifted her clothes a bit. At that time that guy instantly turned back. He was little blushed.

            “Gastritic...” the doctor said suddenly, “her stomach must be empty and her blood pressure is so low. But it’s okay she’ll be wake up soon.”

            That guy face suddenly in eased. He was looking at Junhee’s face and been thinking what did she do before until she collapsed like that. The doctor put the IV to Junhee and fixed the blanket.

            “It’s been a long time you’re not seeing you Professor Bang? Are you busy?” asked the doctor that apparently knew the Professor.

            The Professor smirked, he rubbed his eyebrows using his thumb. “Yes...a bit. The students gave me headache.” He giggled a bit.

            The doctor gave the suspicious looks to him. “You mean this student, Professor?”

            “Call me Yongguk or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter