Welcoming Party

2 Dragons & Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s only 4.30 pm. The sky was coloring red and gave perfect scenery for Junhee’s window. But, apparently Junhee got no time to stare at outside of the window to enjoy that beautiful nature show. Junhee was standing in front of her bed, staring at those clothes that orderly laid on that bed. Most of them are cardigans, hoodie, t-shirt....hoodie again...she sighed so desperately and realized that she almost had no pretty skirt to wear moreover on the time like this. Today was the welcoming party for first year student and the senior said that all of senior year student must be come and be dressed as good as they could.

            Junhee sighed so hard in front of those clothes. She cursed herself for not going shopping earlier to buy a piece of proper dress or skirt. The time was running out and she still wasn’t able to choose a dress to wear tonight. She thought there must be so many guys especially the male seniors at that place and she really didn’t want to lose her chance. She thought that she needed to get boyfriend because as the time passed since she came to Korea, Junhee was always all alone going anywhere. At least she got new crush or friends.

            Junhee tried out a baby blue shirt matching out with her navy blue jeans and it was look not bad, the mirror even said so. Junhee honestly was not really sure if this looks would suit for welcoming party, but she thought that was all she got. She tied her hair up and applied some basic make up and picked the peach colored liptint for her smiling shape lips. She checked herself again on the mirror as her phone vibrated on her desk. She glanced at the screen and the name of “Youngjae” appeared. She quickly picked it up and activated the speaker.

            “Yoo Junhee~”

            Youngjae’s aegyo voice sounded all over Junhee’s room made Junhee almost made mistake on applying mascara.

            “Ya! Why suddenly?” answered Junhee with happy voice after hearing Youngjae’s voice.

            “What are you doing? Are you busy?” Youngjae asked as he laid her body on the bed and put himself on the comfortable position.

            Junhee wore her watch and put her wallet into her cream sling bag. “Me? I was about to go out. How about you?”

            “Huh? Go out? Do you mean for date? Woo~ Yoo Junhee this girl hmm how could you go to date when i wasn’t around. I’m gonna tell eomma about this,” said Youngjae between serious or joking.

            Junhee chuckled while picked her sneakers from the rack. “Eyy...i’m not dating. I’m going to welcoming party. My senior invited me i should come.”

            Suddenly Youngjae felt so relieved after hearing that. A bright smile appeared automatically from his small lips.

            “Just be careful....”

            Youngjae was still hadn’t finished his words but Junhee interrupted him.

            “!” she shouted loud as she put back her sneakers on the rack. She took the brown flat shoes instead.

            “Wha..what happened? Why did you curse on me?” asked Youngjae innocently.

            Junhee was ready to go to the party that held in a restaurant not far away from campus.

            “No...i was wrong picking shoes. Ah, Youngjae-ah i have to go. Let’s talk later okay? Please said to eomma that i miss her so much. Okay?”

            Youngjae sighed. “Arasseo...be careful. I miss you...”

            Junhee didn’t answer and ended the phone call as her taxi came. Youngjae was a bit disappointed because he missed Junhee for real but seemed that Junhee didn’t so. He thought that Junhee slowly forgot him and all of the time of her together him.

            It took only 15 minutes for Junhee reached the restaurant by taxi. Junhee shyly took some baby steps to get into the restaurant. She saw there was already some people inside. Some of them are the familiar face to Junhee that was known as her classmate but until that time Junhee was still hadn’t remembered their name well. Junhee slowly moved closer to the empty chair beside a girl with familiar face as that girl smiled at her. Junhee bowed her head a bit then sat beside her without saying anything. The awkward situation started to take over. Junhee’s eyes was only gazing at people talking at each other meanwhile she was an aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter