danger

The Sun is Shining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung’s P.O.V

I knew something was off today, especially the small pools of blood on the lane outside his house. Though after calling for him and getting no reply, I thought he'd already left for school.

I believed in Kookie, and I believed he had changed, so I didn't think of it much and went on ahead myself, but when I walked into our classroom, he was nowhere in sight. I still wasn't concerned, I mean he could have just slept in, and hopefully he’ll be here soon.

But he wasn't.

He even missed the only class we have together for today, now I was getting worried, did what I say not get through to him? Was I too harsh? Was I too pushy?

Although I'm not one to jump to conclusions, this time I really was scared, he seemed so serious on changing and believing in himself, what on earth could have happened that made him skip our triple period?

I didn't even receive one single text.

He usually texts me even if he's a bit late,if he's sick or if he's just having a bad day, but today I received nothing, nothing at all.

Lunch has nearly ended, I got to see all of Bangtan bar Jimin, he’s in today we had class together, but I couldn't find him all lunch.

I start to head back to class only to hear someone calling me from behind,

“Taehyungie! I haven't spoken to you all day, how's you?” I just stare at him, he's too hyper,  he's not this bad even after coffee and chocolate, I'm slightly  intrigued.

“Chim chim, whats going on?” I raise my left eyebrow, he knows I want a reason a really good reason.

“Stop worrying, you're not one to give up yeah? Don't leave without giving it your utmost best kay?” His expression is serious but warm, he lifts his hand off my shoulder and walks on ahead to class.

His reasoning was top notch.

It’s the end of a long painful day, i'm annoyed and hurt but moreover I'm angry, I thought I made it clear that I'm here for him no matter what, he can tell me anything, he can ask me anything, then why goddamnit! Why  is hiding himself from me.

I won't let you go today Jungkook, no, i'll make it loud and clear just what you are to me, you're mine and I want you to know there never be this kind of atmosphere between us again.

I'll find you, in school, even if it's the last thing i do.

I know you Kookie, you're waiting for me to leave, your down at the lockers slowly getting  your stuff,so time will pass and i'll be gone before you have to see me.

I won't let it be that way, not today, not ever.

Of course I'm right, there he is, a cut across his cheek, his eyes slightly swollen, his hands shaking, though just one look while I take in his whole appearance and my heart still beats as if it were a train pounding down on the tracks.

But I remember my rage, my anger how he didn't even answer me when I came around to his house, I'm sorry Jungkook I'm  definitely not letting you go,all I'm here for is to let you know.

“Jungkook.” I start off low, as he turns around, I can see it reflecting in his eyes, how he didn't keep his promise how he turned his back on me and let things go, he knows he's in the wrong and he knows I'm not one bit happy.

“Jungkook.” I raise my voice and start walking towards him, he freezes for a moment but then realises the anger in my tone was nowhere near a joke, instead he starts taking steps back, while I keep taking steps forwards, through his steps are too slow and my anger has been built up from lunch.

I reach him before he takes anymore steps back, I grab him by the shoulders, and look up to make eye contact “Open your eyes…open  your goddamn eyes Jungkook!” I shout, pushing him so hard, the sound of his back hitting the locker resonates the empty room. When he looks at me, I stare at him - does he want this? Am I going to far.

Jungkook, his eyes wide and doe-like, nods.

Our bodies are aligned and I have him pinned against  locker,so he won't even try and escape, I'm done with him running I've had just about enough of it.

I lift his chin up using a bit of force with the tips of my fingers, he jerks at my sudden strength, I can't help but  a smirk forming, I want him to know I'm not the sweet Taehyung he thinks I am, I want him to know I'm in control.

I look into his eyes, the brown beads boring into my own which are held with a pool of emotions: confusion, nervousness and a slight bit of fear.

My smirk is in full view, and his eyes widen, his body shaking ever so slightly, “Tae...what’s gott-en...into..you…?” His full lips start to quiver like water rippling on a calm day, his cheeks flushed and I could feel his breath, which came in short pants against my skin.

“Tae..wha-” I push my body against his, but this time harder, I can hear the impact of his back against the locker once again.

“Shut up.” I bite down on his neck, not a soft nibble, I bite down so there's a mark left, a mark left by me.

“Ahh! Tae, that hurts, stop!” I bite down harder, and his cries of pain slowly turn into soft moans, his hands wrap around my neck, his head thrown back, “Tae...you're...hurting…me…”

“Did u ever think how you hurt me?! Why after what we discussed yesterday, why didn't you come talk to me Kookie?!” His glassy eyes start to take the floor but this time I'm not having it, I'll make him believe, I'll make him be who he once was.

“Look at me when we speak Jeon Jungkook!” His beautiful glassy eyes make contact with mine,  and a tear sneaks down his beautiful cream like cheek, his hands fall down to my blazer, his cold fingertips tugging the ends.

“I...I...I'm sor-” I don't want to hear it, no, he hasn't done anything to apologise for, I crash my lips against his, gripping him by the neck and rubbing soft circles against the wounds I formed, one hand against the locker, just in case.

The kiss we shared felt like a storm in the middle of October, it was needy,I know how bad he wanted this, because as I started to pull away, he pulled me in closer, not even letting me take a short breath in between.

But no, I wasn't about to let him gain control, I grabbed his wrists and pinned them right above his head against the locker, eventually we pulled away, and he turned his head to one side, His full lips, now the colour of the ripest cherries, a  strong rose pink colour stained his cheeks.

I turned his head using my free hand and tilted it so we were just at eye level, his mesmerising eyes never failing to make my heart skip a beat.

With our mouths so close, our hitched b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter