love is not over

The Sun is Shining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N We're sorry if it's short or if it took too long!! Mari was sick and sweetestsuga was at a camp and we didn't have as much writing time as we usually do O.o please comment and upvote, we fangirl like crazy over every message hehe ^.^

Jimin’s P.O.V

I hope my message got across to Tae somehow, I know Kookie didn't want him knowing, but that would just be so much worse on both of them, so I decided to let it slip.

It's now 4.00pm and I'm here with Bangtan at the front gates,(I did fill them in on the situation, it was hard not to), waiting for the pair to walk out happily.

But it seems like hours before I hear footsteps, footsteps that don't even pass me by, we look around, there's no one in sight, whose footsteps were they then?

I’ve known Tae since way back, I honestly can't even remember when I didn't know him. We've always been there for each other, always, whenever I was in a pinch he'd be there waiting to jump in and help, and I'd do the same.

Our friendship is orange, like a burning flame never dying out.

I was getting really worried, restless, and annoyed,  Jin and Namjoon hyung even had to keep me from going in and dragging them out.

“What is even talking them, so damn long?!” I shouted, I really couldn't take it anymore, it wasn't because they were taking years, It’s those footsteps that got me feeling nervous, I don't know, Kookie is already beat up, and no matter how strong Tae is he can't take a whole gang himself.

“Guys,” I begin, “I think something’s gone wrong.”

“They have to sort it out between them,” says Namjoon.

I snap out of his hold. “Yah, not about that! Kookie’s been getting targeted by this gang, remember? And who were those people we heard? I think we need to - we need to go in there and see what’s happening, before it’s too late. Before something happens.”

“I-” begins Hoseok, but I’ve already broken free from Jin and Namjoon and I charge into the school.

The anxiety I feel for Tae and Kookie bubbles up inside of me, worry and fear on their behalf. I never want to see either of them looking as upset as they did when they were apart - so I have to do what I can now. To keep their happiness intact.

I can hear the rest of Bangtan behind me, I'm just at the front doors before a loud shattering of glass resonates through our ears.

I knew it, damnit I hope we're not too late…

“Guys there's no point in splitting up and looking for them, I'm pretty sure it's a gang so we have to go in together if we want to have a chance of saving them” but the problem is we have one chance to get the place right we'd lose too much time running around finding where they are.

“Jimin we know that much, but to get the place right on our first go, in this huge school, about one to zero…” Namjoon sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter