rain

The Sun is Shining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung’s P.O.V

I started to rub my eyes, trying to shake away the blurriness so I could get a much clearer view of what was happening around me.

I was greeted by the familiar sound of rain drumming against the club room window, I scanned the room , everyone had left.

Damnit, it was 7.00pm, school probably even had the locks on by now.

“Aghh… crap.” Why me goddamnit!

I walk around the room, packing up my bag and collecting all my belongings, until I notice a torn piece of paper left on the small wooden table,  it reads:

I'm sorry Tae, they ended up dragging me away to get something to eat out, they said you'll be fine it's your usual, so I decided to go, please get home safe, it might rain soon, so dont get soaked!

Kookie

“Is this boy my wife or my mother… honestly,” I chuckle, I really can't get enough of him, he's always got something interesting up his sleeve, always making my day so different than usual.

Jeon Jungkook, you are a blessing.

I shake my head, smiling to myself wondering why my heart won't stop beating so damn fast by just the thought of him.

I fold the little note up. I mean it's just too cute to throw out.

I'm just about to walk out the front door (which is thankfully open) but end up noticing Kookie’s tattered file lying on one of the soft arm chairs, is he really this forgetful, in his... like, third week of school?

I decided to bring it home to him, I mean it's biology, and we have a test on it tomorrow,  honestly he'd panic for a good hour before figuring out what to do.

The last time, I saw him run into his house, I'll be able to find it, I know the street anyway.

I walk out and stand under the small porch at the entrance of our school building.

“How…how is it raining this damn hard?! Ughhh this day can't get any worse, it really can't, for god’s sake, the things I do for this boy, leaves even me in shock.”

I hop on my black rimmed motorbike, start the engine and drive off into the intensity of the heaviest rain shower in ages.

I reach Kookie’s street and park the bike at the side of the footpath, searching for the house number I vaguely remember to be three.

By now it's 7.30pm, and the sun is shying away, soon to be setting, soon bringing the mysterious feeling the darkness surrounds.

It's still raining just as hard, my body is completely soaked, but the blazer has taken in most of the water, although rain has never been a problem with me, it might be overstepping its limits this time around.

I walk towards Kookie’s house, only to see a figure slowly walking towards my way, no almost limping, the sun has set now, the darkness is approaching, even so I have no doubt, that body structure, the hitched breathing, that small  lifeless whimper, is no doubt, my Jungkook.

The street lamp situated right above me turns on, flickering before settling its orange light on me.

I can see Kookie just barely lifting his head, which he struggles to do, struggling a bit too much to be exact.

His glassy eyes connect with mine, but this time, the glow is lost and they are just plain and lifeless, filled with sorrow and a hint of anger, I can't believe this is happening right in front of me, I can't take it much longer…

“T-..ae...Ta-e…” he barely whispers, his voice shaking with fear, it's cracking up, it's breaking me.

I drop my bag, which contains his file, I run towards him and put my hand on his shoulders, and take a good a good look at him.

Bad idea Taehyung, goddamn bad idea.

He's worse than wrecked, he's been shattered, physically but also emotionally.

His whole body is completely soaked, he's dripping wet, I can see now, his body which is completely stuck to his shirt, he's bleeding, he's bruised, I rub my hand against his arm, he flinches but falls straight into my arms.

His breathing isn't as heavy…

“Kookie?...” I start off with a small whisper and gradually get louder as I realise what situation I'm in “Kookie, oi Kookie, Jungkook!!” I’m screaming at the top of my lungs, tears are rolling down my cheeks which are already wet by the rain.

I'm terrified.

The blood from his arms start to soak through his shirt, covering my hands, once I notice it, the memory that I had kept locked away from before, comes crawling back in.

“No! Don't let it get to you Tae, think carefully, think of Kookie,” I repeat this over and over till I get my own mind settled down.

This damage is not done by one person, it's definitely done by a gang, a gang someone else had arranged as we were clear of enemies for quite a while now.

First thing I do is pick up his limp body which is dripping wet and decide to take him to my house, which is thankfully not too far.

The second is, call Bangtan Boys.

“I need you” is all I manage to say to them. I know they’ll understand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter