just one day

The Sun is Shining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloo! Authors here, thesweetestsuga and Marriii175, just asking you all to take a moment to upvote this fic if you're enjoying it. We're having fun squealing about the cute comments, too, thank you for those! We really never thought we'd get this many views, but we're greedy (ehe) so if you could upvote this fic we'd probably die of excitement. Thank you!!! xx

Taehyung's P.O.V

“Taetae! Hurry up silly, your waffles are getting cold!” Jimin says stuffing his face with his own. “Or else I'll eat yours too!”

“Stop being so weird loser, and finish what you've got in your mouth first, it's gross when you speak like that,” I say, rolling my eyes but smiling at the same time.

I take my seat beside Kookie (the only one free) and just before I start eating, Jiminie the blows out a low whistle, goddamnit that guy is going down.

And I mean going down. He's made fun of me enough outside, and harmless fights between us members are common enough tha nobody will care so much about what I'm about to do.

I get up from my seat and grab him by the collar across the waffle-filled table, pull him close so it's just us that can hear, I whisper in his ear with anger: "If you don't cut that out and shut up, I'm telling you...you'll be sorry."

He whispers right back, close to my ear, “You'll  have to do better Taehyungie, I mean it'll take you sometime to find ways to shut me up, but for you to keep your mouth shut? I think there's someone right here that can do that," his eyes travel towards Kookie, a cocky smirk never leaving his face.

“And I don't mean by words, I mean completely by physical contact”.

My grip from his collar loosens, and my hand falls back to my side, my whole face is burning up, I don't even bother sitting back down, I turn around and walk back to my room.

I try to be casual by saying “I don't feel...umm...any better than before guys...just eat..without me..” my voice is literally indescribable, a mix of embarrassment, anger and no doubt awkwardness running through it...I've got it bad, and Jimin knows it all too well.

“Um, Tae! Wait!” It's Kookie's beautiful voice resonating around the whole room, but that's not quite the problem, the problem is that he's running towards me and in my current state, I can clearly predict what's about to happen.

.

He's still running towards me, tripping over my pyjama trousers which are obviously too long for him, he lands against me.

I try to keep my balance, but I know my body is currently to weak for it.

We both end up falling to the floor...goddamnit Tae, this is just great.

I'm lying on my back my head up straight, staring right at the cream coloured ceiling , holding Kookie against me as tight as I can, I can't have him get hurt again especially since he hasn't even fully recovered from yesterday's wounds.

His lips are against my neck, his hands on my chest and his legs are tangled between mine.

Ah, I'm blushing really hard.

My heart's racing like crazy, and the five of them are staring at this indescribable scene, spread out right before their eyes, honestly I feel like crawling into the deepest hole, the earth has ever made.

As soon as I move my head down, silly Kookie has to move his up, at this point we’re so close, not even mere inches apart, one move and our lips will touch.

So instead I put my hand over his mouth and move my head back slowly, and we start to sit up, I start pulling my shirt down, which had ridden up in the process.

To my surprise the five of them just start to get up, Jin puts away the dishes and they all grab their coats and start wearing their shoes.

“Emm…guys where are you all going?” I'm so confused, there's nothing to get since I got the groceries so where are they headed off to?

“Tae you forgot the most important thing when you went out, you forgot to get medicine for you and Kookie,” Jin smiles, a pure smile that warms my heart. But as he's leaving, I see him wink. Dammit, of course as the team mother he'll want us to do... something.

They all start walking out, but before Jimin leaves, of course he has something to say.

“Tae you're quite stupid, I know, but I hope you're not as stupid as I think you are,” he winks before he closes the door shut, leaving me and Kookie, alone in the house, sitting opposite each other on the floor beside the couch.

I stare at him, taking all his features in, his face is still quite close to mine, and all I can think of is how beautiful his lips are, the mixture of pink and red making them look even fuller, why would they leave me alone in a situation like this?

I really don't think I can control myself much longer.

“Tae I-” I can’t even bear to listen to his voice that makes me shiver, I hold his head from the back and bring him so close.

“I'm sorry Kookie…” I lower my head down and gently press my lips against his, the softness of them feel like fresh strawberries on a bright spring day, the luscious taste slowly melting into my mouth, ah,he’s got me bad...but he's so sweet, the temptation is surreal.

I  gradually bite down on his lower lip making him against my ear, I pull away just to see how cute his reaction will be.

“Hyuuung” He whines, his breathing is heavy and his cheeks are flushed, I smile against his neck, honestly, cute is an understatement to this boy's’ reaction, I really can't get enough of him, I really can't. “I - Hyung, that isn’t fair-”

“Don't be impatient,”  I say with a huge cocky grin plastered across my face, I can see him starting to pout, those lips, now so red and swollen, I lean in, my eyes nearly closing mere inches away from his beautiful lips, but before I do make a move again, I take a peek at his expression. His eyes are fluttering shut,  his cheeks still flushed and lips slightly parted just for me.

I let a low chuckle out against his chin, “Wait up Kookie,” I move forward reaching my hands into his beautiful caramel brown hair which is as smooth as a mixture of silk and velvet…

“I'm waiting, hyung” I pull his head close to mine, smiling and look straight into those beautiful brown eyes, which are looking directly at my lips, this boy really can't wait can he?

I kiss him again, but this time I'm the one in shock, as he passionately kisses me back, I give a low of pleasure as I wasn't expecting such a bold action from h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter