good day

The Sun is Shining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's note: thank you so much for all the reads! We never expected we'd get so much, seeing as this fic basically started from us texting each other imagines. ^.^ Thank you again for reading, and remember to comment! We love comments ehe they inspire us to write faster. *hint hint* >.< - em-chan and mari-chan) 

Taehyung’s P.O.V

I watch him walk away - Jin, that is, after giving me a look over Kookie’s head. A look of warning: don’t mess this one around.

Like I would. Jungkook is different to all the other shy kids you see at the back of classrooms, ducking their heads away from the attention of teachers and running away from us in the corridors, afraid just because we’re in a gang and because of our bikes and our… less than savoury reputation. Jungkook is different.

I won’t, I motion back, then look down at Kookie. He’s shuffling beside me, looking down at his feet again with his thin fingers laced through the holes at the hem of his jumper.

“Hey,” I say softly, causing him to look up. “I wasn’t joking around, you know. Your eyes are far too pretty for you to hide them looking down the whole time.”

He blushes like a rose blooming high on his cheeks, but he doesn’t duck his head. “I-I’m not-”

“Trust me, Jungkook,” I say, wishing I could just take away all the doubt behind his hazel eyes, “I would never lie to you. Especially about something like this.”

Jimin, the last of us to park his bike, makes a huffing noise and walks off. “Gross,” I hear him mutter playfully as he’s walking away, and both me and Kookie have to blush.

“S-so, um,” Kookie begins, smiling a little softly, “Um… did Jin say you needed to show me some places?”

“Oh! Yeah! The radio place especially. It’s our club,” I tell him, reaching my hand down to brush my fingertips against the back of his hand. I try to keep my voice level as though I’m not doing anything, beginning to walk and wrapping my hand around his.

I can’t help but notice how he smiles at that, falling into pace with me easily and not taking his hand out of mine.

(I don’t know that Hoseok and Yoongi are taking blackmail photos ‘to use at your wedding’ as they’ll tell me later.)

“The radio club? That sounds… cool. I’m not in any clubs, not yet,” he tells me. I’m glad to hear the stutter has vanished from his voice, as though it’s easier for him to talk around me. I hope I never cause him to stutter and blush in front of me again, with the fear I saw with that man yesterday…

Never.

“You should join us,” I offer. “It’s pretty laid back but we’re all cool, and nobody really cares about what we do in there. Mostly we just hang out and… well, Namjoon uses the radio, but none of us do. I just read manga, really…”

Jungkook giggles. It’s soft and sweet, like cherry blossoms falling on a warm summer’s afternoon. Like soft pastel pinks and blues. “That sounds fun. My last school, I was in debate, but I don’t like arguments much… Really, it made me feel anxious. So I quit. Um. Not a great move, because I needed the extra credits…”

“You’ll get them out of the radio club, and there’s no arguments there unless you steal some of Hoseok’s food,” I joke, rewarded with another feather-soft giggle and a smile creasing his cheeks into two neat dimples.

God, I think distantly, I’m in far too deep.  

“Thanks Tae,” he smiles up at me. It’s so pure and genuine, there's no fakeness hidden, it makes my heart slowly melt, right there and then.

I pull at his small cream like cheeks. “It’s not a problem Kookie, I want to do this.”

We walk upstairs to our classroom, and sit at the back, my usual spot where there used to be an empty seat but now Kookie fills it up, a smile tugs at the side of my mouth, I can't help it, this boy works wonders,  especially with me.

“I love seats by the window!” He nearly shouts with happiness, ah Jungkook, how can you be this damn cute?

“You’re not the only one, kid.” I chuckle.

“Okay, everyone quiet! And sit down!” The homeroom teacher basically shouts, he scans the room till he notices Kookie beside me, ah, this hates me, and he's gonna take it out on Jungkook. I just know it.

Like I'm having any of that .

“I see, Jeon Jungkook, you've found yourself quite a friend hmm?” He asks in that stupid sarcastic tone of his, ugh goddamnit.

“Oh please, he’s found himself the one and only Kim Taehyung, sorry teach, your not jealous are you? that you never had friends like me back in high school?” I raise my left eyebrow and a sly smirk starts to form across my face. I meant to whisper it but it comes out aloud and the whole class giggles, shocked someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter