The Beginning of Something Wonderful

It's All About LOVE
                She smiled, unaware that she was doing it. She couldn’t help it though – she was just… happy. Taking a sip of her water, she studied him from behind the rim of the glass. His eyes were so consuming. They pierced you to your very soul. The dark brown nearly black orbs were full of life – filled with intelligence and wisdom. She admired their beauty, the depth they held when locked onto yours. Unconsciously glancing down, she found herself looking at his lips. His full,kissable lips that was moving fluidly as he spoke. And his voice! His deep, soul consuming voice was giving her chills. He was an exquisite man, respectable to the tee. Now glad she listened to her boss when he told her he set her up on a blind date, she placed the glass of water back down on the table and listened to what the man was talking about.
 
                “And he said that I was wrong. I mean, I know I am not perfect but when it all came down to the business, I know what I’m doing,” he said, shaking his head as he recalled the memory.
 
                Giggling, she strategically placed a hand over his and spoke with an air of concern and admiration. “So what did you tell him then? Please say you put that man in his place!”
 
                “Of course I did! I told him that he was out of his mind and if he planned to stay long in the game that he learns to play by the rules,” he told her, flipping his hand over so her palm fell into his.
 
                Blushing, she tried to pull her hand away but he gripped it snugly into his. Their eyes met and she averted her gaze, clearing to diffuse the tension enveloping them. “Do you… Do you wanna get out of here?” she asked, turning back at him with bright, brown eyes.
 
                Grinning widely, he nodded, letting go of her hand for a moment and taking out some money to leave on the table. Grabbing her hand again, he pulled her up from her chair and carefully led her out of the restaurant. He knew deep down… this was a beginning of something wonderful.
 
==============================
 
author's note► the first drabble is now posted! ^^ can you guess who the characters are in this chapter? i'll give you a hint: read what the man says carefully, he gives away his occupation. anyways, what do you think? i know the story is barely beginning, but your thoughts are welcomed! i'll post the second drabble tomorrow. watch out for that! :D
 
==============================
 
© babypaopao 2011