Member #1 revealed

Magics (New girl's group)

tumblr_lrwc9ue8sP1qj30oto1_r1_250.jpg  

 

full Name: Roxi Jade Lee 
 
Stage Name(Optional): Pop rox 
Nickname: Rocky, RoRo, ChocoBeast 
 
Persona(Optional): Fire-Breathing Rapper 
 
Position: Main rapper/sub singer/sub dancer 
 
Birthday(M/D/Y): April 11 
Age(17-23): 19
 
Blood Type: AB
 
Ethnicity: half Korean, half Trinidadian 
 
Height: 177 cm
 
Weight:50 kg
 
Personality:I'm a very fierce and charismatic person, since I always work hard, put power into my performances, and also encourage people to follow their dreams and achieve their goals in life. I'm also feisty when guys flirt with me, and I'm sassy... pretty much all the time. I'm also a straight-forward person. So, I always say what's on my mind, without holding anything back. I come off mysterious and quite at first but then, once I open up, you'll see that I'm an enjoyable person to be around. See, some people think that just because I'm quite, I'm a distant person. But that's not the case. It takes me a while to analyze a person's behavior, attitude, personality, and character. If I feel that they would be a really nice friend to have, I will befriend them. If not, I won't waste my time. I'm a very optimistic person, but I do have my gloomy days when I can't stand to see the sun, or even people. That's why I have my aegyo-filled sister to make me feel better when I have those kinds of days. I'm also great at comforting people, when they are down, crying, and feeling lonely. Anyway, once I opens up, I'm an outgoing, energetic, fun person to be around! You'll also find that I'm short-tempered, stubborn, irritable, and sometimes impatient. But I'm an overall good, trustworthy, loyal person, who will ALWAYS defend you, whether it be verbally, or physically.

I protect my friends and family. So, if anybody lays one finger on them... I'll tear their out the box, grind it the hell up, and then they'd wish that they never step foot outside they mom's womb. Basically, I have a line, so don't cross it. I just HATE when people mess with others who I care about because then I just EXPLODE all over the walls. That's why I need my members to calm me down when I get too out of control. I'm not mean or anything, I'm just protective of the people around me. Anyway, I'm always being told that I'm weird... and there's no denying that. I put cheese curls in my ice cream and Doritos in my slushies. I sleep during the day, and I'm wide-awake at night. I can't help but do weird motions and scribble down weird pictures when I'm bored. I guess being a outta this dimension is just part of my nature. I'm also an awesomely humorous person. You know what, wrong word. I'm an awesome smartass. Yeah. Let's go with that. I'm also not easily tricked, so if you think that I can't tell apart a person from a life-sized Barbie doll, think again.
Also, I'm a clever and sly person because I always get my revenge. ALWAYS. No questions asked! And even if you think you're alone, I can hear and see EVERYTHING. So if you wanna talk about other people and I happen to hear, then I won't snitch because I'm not like that. I might use reverse physiology and get yo found out, but I never snitch. Lastly, I'm a loving and caring person who treats everyone like family. I cook and clean for them, I buy things for them, and I always support them no matter what choice they decide to make. I believe that it's important to take everyone in as your family because a lot of people nowadays have nobody and always are alone, turning them into a sour person, when all they need is a little love. Plus, in a cruel world like the one we live in now, you can't afford to push people away.

Training days:3 mouths later, after the incident, I started listening to rap and dance music (kpop), then I got really inspired, and decided to write my own raps and songs. I also learned how to play the piano and guitar from my dad during that time.Then, one day, my life changed.One day in mid-June, while I was and looking through the newspaper for another part-time job, I saw an ad for JYPE auditions in Manhattan. I had to run around Queens, Bronx, and the rest of Brooklyn, with my sister and my mom, looking for something perfect to wear for the auditions! (I'm picky when it comes to fashion.) After I got everything I needed I started praticing my off! I did nothing, but practice! My GPA dropped a couple points for incomplete homework assignments, but nothing major. When the day came, I woke up early, and took a short 17 minute ride on the subway, to Manhattan, by myself, to go to an audition that would change my life. When I got there, the line was HUGE! So I settled down with my things, and decided to walk around and talk to people. After waiting for 4 hours in line, it was finally my turn. I felt confident and relaxed as I rapped, danced, sang, and played for JYP and his colleges. I felt almost as if I belonged on a stage performing. 3 weeks later, I got a call saying that I got the part and that I could be a trainee under JYPE..... in Korea! When I got to Korea and started training, it was fun and I felt welcomed. But, when 2PM debuted, I was scared to even step foot in the building. I didn't think Jay remembered her but, she was still afraid. She had fun with the other 2PM Oppas though. And I also met Miss A, and became good friends with Min. I also became ecstatic and safer when Jay left. Life in JYP was good. Then, something else happened. Two years ago, JYP told me that I was getting better, and that she had a lot of talent and potential. So, he got me an audition at KJM, so that I would have a better chance at becoming a really popular star. I did really well, and made it into JKM! It was hard saying goodbye to everyone, but I had to do what I had to do.
While I was in JYPE, I was training to improve my singing, since that's my weakest link. I was also working to lose weight, since I had some baby fat back then. Then, when I got into JKM, I worked on improving my rap and dance skills. I was already good in those two areas, but there's always room for improvement. 

 

 
Language: English (fluent)
~ French (fluent)
~ Korean (semi-fluent)
~ Japanese (semi fluent)
~ Mandarin (basic)
 
Hobbies: gymnastics
~ boxing
~ martial arts
~ Jordan, hoodie, and cap collecting
~ exercising
~ drawing and painting
~ doing nails, hair, and make up
~ cooking  
 
Likes:  CHOCOLATE
~ being friendly
~ coffee/lattes
~ food
~ hula hoops
~ my lucky leather jacket
~ kids
~ sleeping
~ pets
~ jewelry
~ eyeliner
~ lip-gloss
~ nail polish (neon and dark colors only, but I also like nail designs),
~ exploring
~ playing around
~ being foolish
~ making people laugh
~ making up ridiculously long and cool handshakes
~ gum
~ Japanese manga
~ gel bracelets
~ writing on myself
~ beanies
~ nerdy glasses
~ wearing my house key around my neck
~ hello kitty
 
Dislikes: ~ AGEYO (it makes me wanna pull my hair out, unless it comes from a guy, because then, it's just HILARIOUS.)
~ ignorant people
~ two-faced people
~ rude people
~ mean people
~ stuck-up people
~ s
~
~ hoes
~ racist people
~ SKINSHIP (with most guys)
~ sour things
~ ist guys
~ erts
~ Mondays
~ being cold
~ novels
~ pink and frilly skirts and dresses

Family:  Lee Jaehoon - Father

Roxi's dad is 47 years old and is a translator for idols worldwide, who decide to go overseas. He is a very laid-back and cool dad, with a big heart. She love him dearly, but more than often, her dad can be a real clutz. Also, he can come across a bit irresponsible. One time, her dad forgot to pick her up from daycare when she was 4, and she had to walk home, through the crime-filled streets of Wingate, by herself... at night. Now, although her dad isn't the first person she would turn to for any favors, input, or advice, when she's down and she feel very upset, she go to him and she hugs him. He's like a giant teddy bear that she's always wanted.

Danielle Lee - Mother

Roxi's mom is 45 years old and is a plasic surgeon. She is very different from her dad... as a matter of fact... she's from a different world! Why? Because, unlike her dad, she's black. Well, Trinidadian to be specific. Although they get weird stares when they go out as a family, we they don't care. Anyway, her mom is a very loving and caring women who is independent and has a strong foundation. She's also sassy, and when she's pissed, scary. You do not want to mess with her cubs or disobey her because if you do... it was nice knowing you. But she really is a nice women. She also gives Roxi a lot of freedom because she knows that she raised me well enough to trust me.

Giselle Lee - Sister

Roxi's sister is 16 years old, and doesn't have a job because she's LAZY. Anyway, her sister is the light of her life and she love her to death. She is a really sweet and helpful girl, who wouldn't hurt a fly. She's very cute, but annoys the hell outta Roxi when she turns the cuteness a bit too high. Roxi love to take her out shopping, clubbing, and just to take her out for a drive or night on the town. When Rox spend time with her, excitement and energy from her youth just spills from her and she just sort of feed off of it. She really knows how to get Rox out of the dumps when she's in her moods, you know? Also, she thinks that she's dumb and slow just because she gets C's and D's on her report card, but that's not true. Roxi think that she's very bright because her creativity beats Rox by a long shot. Roxi's seen her paintings and sculptures. She even made Rox a zipper bracelet when she was in 5th grade. Which she still have it to this day. They have a connection that only they understand and no one else will ever have or break apart. 


Friends:L.Joe
 
Training Years:5 years

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Congrats to creolediva3  for getting the part as a main Rapper/ sub dacer/vocalist. Welcome to Magic's this character seemed way to awesome to not use. Anyway I might reveal our real maknae later own then later i'll reveal the 2nd maknae.