Going out: Why so chaotic?

Magics (New girl's group)

“So are you coming this week?” I asked my sister over the phone in a very excited voice. It’s been over two month’s since I last saw her and my mom and it was a big feat to me.

“Well… Yeah, we decided to meet you and the girls and celebrate your success.” She said to me over the phone. I almost did a happy dance from this information bet stop just in time. So my sister and my mom and dad are coming over for the weekend. We’ll have so much fun.

“I’m sorry Rocky but, I have to go. It seems like it’s time to clean the room bye.” Giselle said hanging the phone up after I said my quick goodbye. Going to the kitchen I was about to get me a drink when leader come running from down the stairs.

“Everyone since our debut was a success I was thinking about us going out tonight.” She said to us with an excited smile on her face. After saying those words it had gotten mostly everyone’s attention.

“So what do you guys want to go? I for one would like to go to the fair.” Lily said with curiosity in her voice. Everyone thought for a minutes thinking about places that they could go.

“How about the night distract we can go there it’ll be killer fun.” Jooni said getting off of the couch to walk to Lily putting a hand over her shoulder with a hopeful smile. Lily considered it for a moment before shaking her head no.

“No, I know you only want to go there because of the new clubs. I can’t risk us getting separated. Two of our members are under age.” Lily said pointing toward Hani and Sky who were now looking up god knows what on Hani’s computer. Jooni looked at them before coming up with a quick solution.

“Well, you could go to the fair with the two kids while we go to the club. Didn’t you say you wanted to go?” Jooni smirked knowing that her plan was going to be accepted. Lily thought for a moment before giving out a sigh in defeat.

“You guys can go to the club just; don’t do anything you’d regret, and you guys better not get drunk or get a single drinks 3 of the 4 of you are still underage in Korean standards.” Lily said giving us a warning before we all ran upstairs to get dressed. After all of us were ready we all decided to all meet back up at 11: O’clock before going our ways.

 

At the Fair

“Lily can we play that game.” Hani said childishly shacking Lily by the shoulders. Lily nodded her head yes before we went over to the stands. It was a pretty fun game but kind of hard at the same time. Going to the stand Hani paid the money taking the four disks and throw them to try and make the goal. Hani stood still in shock and happiness when she made 2 of the four goals before grabbing, well more like snatching the bunny from the seller. Getting a little jealous I paid the 5 dollars to see if I can win a bunny also. Throwing the bunnies with utmost focus I was partially surprised that I made all for goals doing a small happy dance.

“Umm, would you like 1 or 2 rabbits?” The care taker asked it was obvious that see was quite happy to get three of the 5 bunnies out of her hands. Smiling in slight surprise I told her I would like both of them before getting the cage.

“Sky, how are you going to take care of 2 rabbits?” Lily asked me with a disapproving look in her eyes. I partially ignored her looking at the scenery. As I looked I spotted someone familiar causing my eyes to widen.

“Yeah, OK Lily. Umm, can you please watch them for a sec I have to see something?” I asked her pushing the rabbits into her hand. She looked at me in bewilderment as I took off to find the person.

Lily’s POV

Where did Hani go? This is so not good, first of all Sky practically ran away and Hani is god knows were. I said looking around the place trying to find the two. Finally coming apon a candy shop I went in to find none other than Hani eating a bag full of cotton candy. My eyes widened as I snatched it from her.

“Hey what did you do that for?” Hani asked me grumpily crossing her arms over her chest.

“I don’t want you crying about your stomach hurting sorry.” I told her putting the cotton candy into the trash can. Hani ran to were her candy was buried looking at its poor candy corpse before looking back at Lily with a not so scary glare.

“I paid 5.50$ for that you know.” Hani said somewhat angry at this point. Lily looked at her with unconcerned eyes before dragging her off with her unused hand.

“We have to find Sky we’re leaving now.” I said while dragging Lily away she tried to slap my hand in protest.

 

At the Club

“This is so boring. We can’t drink I don’t want to dance and I’m so jealous right now.” Marill muttered under her breath watching as Jooni had fun on the dance floor. I looked at her in petty before coming up with an idea.

“Wait how about you and I go off without Jooni it’s not like she’ll know.” I asked Marill who lightened up after hearing those worlds.

“Yeah I wanted to go to the night district and shop. Can we please, I feel like I’ll die here.” Marill begged clapping her hands together. I laughed towards her before going Marill following behind me. Once reaching outside I smelled the fresh air. No alcoholic smell, no sweat, no body friction, no nothing just good air and space.

“So how about we go downtown there’s a lot down there.” Marill said dragging me off with her. I looked back at the club fearing that I had chosen the wrong decision.  ‘This is going to be a long day, even if I enjoy fashion.’ I thought letting myself be dragged away.

 

Back at Home {Jooni POV}

“Where is everyone?” I said to myself looking at the empty and quiet house. It was practically empty. Going inside I immediately caught the unopened letter SBS sent us. Opening and taking it out I nearly dropped the letter in shock. ‘Wait SBS wants us to host a show.’ I thought in shock. Looking back at the note I looked back at the note before putting it back inside the letter and sealing it back up. I really can’t wait.