Final member Youngest maknae

Magics (New girl's group)

49871_100000622472771_934_n.jpg 

Full Name:  Lee Song-so

Stage Name (Optional): Sky (Sora)
Nickname:  Songgie, Soso, Sora, Sky/

Persona (Optional): Prank princess, Evil Maknae

Position: kkab queen/atmosphere bringer/main singer

Birthday (M/D/Y): November 14

Age (17-23): 16

Blood Type: B

Ethnicity: Full Korean

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 46 kg

Personality: At first Song-so might seem like a very unapproachable and cold person but after getting to know her you’d find out her real personality. She is a really friendly person and would help anyone if they needed anything. Even though sometimes she may seem like a cheap scape if you have a good reason for burrowing money from her she would give it to you 9 out of 10 of the times unless you’re a constant money grubber. Song-so is a very kind person. You could tell her almost every secret and she would keep it. Well if it’s terrible secret I’d keep them. If it’s a secret like you having a boyfriend under contract then I would spill my soul to Unni. I am very sympathetic toward most people unless you don’t want me to be sympathetic for you because I can waste that emotion else were. Some people call me a trouble maker but I call it adventuring. I like the have adventure and risk in my life. That’s why every now and then I would have done awesome pranks on SM to see if I would get put out. I really love trolling hater when I have free time on my hand. It’s one of my greatest past times during my time as an idol. I am very protective of my friends even if it means risking my own life for them I will. If somebody ever tries to mess with anyone I care about I don’t care if it cost me I will hurt anyone who hurts them. Summing me up you could call my partially bipolar. They also said because off my type B blood type it already seen cooming.

Training days: My training days were pretty normal as a trainee. Well sort of kind of normal. During the first 2 years I trained in YG entertainments. There my sister and I always practiced together. Sometimes we had help from Seungri by going to his academy other time we worked by ourselves. During my stay there my sister and I were named the Princess and Queen of pranking. Sometimes we prank on the other trainees especially the Kwon twins. They only reason we pranked them was because they had so much of a good reaction when we pranked them. After my 2 years of training with YG family I went to SM town because I thought 2 Seungri’s were enough for YG to handle. When I first went to SM my life was very difficult. I really didn’t have no friends to joke around with and most seen me as cold and unapproachable making it even worse. After a while I started getting more friends that I could joke around with but sadly I couldn’t play pranks around them because they were overly emotional.


Language:Fluent: English, Korean Conversational: Chinese, Japanese

Hobbies:Pulling pranks

Snow boarding

Taking wakes

Going to the zoo/fairs/ amusement parks

Hanging out with my family

Teasing haters

Likes: Robots

Snow

Haters

Pizza

Flowers

Variety shows

Games

Skin ship



Dislikes: Losing

Getting caught

Being called ignorant

People talking about my bro

Losing money

Flirts

 

Family: Lee Byunghee 49 Businessmen| My father is a very fun loving father that may seem a little too arrogant for any of our taste. Even by being arrogant he is really in love with spending time with his family. Even now every now and again we would have family outings or big family reunions with the who family judt because he missed his mummy and everyone.

-Lee Yumin 46 Teacher| She is a very loving and supportive mom. Supporting everything we do. If me and my siblings didn’t have her in our live I could tell you one thing my father wouldn’t be having them heated floors Seungri brought them that’s for one. Being a school teacher my mom could relate to the things we experience because of experiencing it around her every day with children in her school. She also gives really good advice to me and my siblings.

 -Lee Seunghyun (Seungri) 21 My older brother| Is in a group called big bang| To Song-so Seungri is really a big mouthed babo that can’t even keep his mouth shout for the world. Well that’s not her real impression on him. Both her and her two siblings like to tease each other whenever they have time to. Seungri being the good older brother he is set all knds of wonderful (bad) examples on her and her sister. One of them being that if you ever have three strikes from YG that could potentially ruin your coreer always rat on your fellow band mates. She never blamed Seungri for that using some of his bad examples and advices even now which get her in more trouble than when it started.

-Lee Hana 18 She is| My older sister. She is also said to be debuting in a girls group along in YG| Me and my sister has the best relationship in the family right after mine and Seungri’s. We are always playing around with each other and joking and other stuff. She was the one who made me become the prank princess I was.


Friends: Minji (2NE1), Junsu (2pm), Kyuhyun (SuJu

Training Years: 3 years

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I hope you like my charater. This is the last person before we get they show on the road starting tomarrow. Good bye for now.