Letting first love go

Love letters in 1994

November 2, 1997 

 

    Taeyong pulled Jisung back and Yuta stood in front of Jaemin. "Yah.. What happened between you two?" Taeyong yelled looking at the both of them with fierce eyes. " Jaemin wouldn't leave me alone no matter how many times I told him to get out he wouldn't!" Jisung said in a low and angry tone. When Jaemin tried to step up to Jisung, Jisung always took a step back. " He won't let me just talk to him..." Jaemin paused looking at Jisung with a frown "the day that Jeno broke up with me I felt alone because I didn't have you there, my own best friend was not by my side this time and it hurt" Jaemin stepped closer to Jisung but he stayed put. 

Jaemin hugged Jisung tightly and smiled happily when he hugged him back.  

Taeyong shook his head " these two are giving me such a headache" Yuta laughed kissing Taeyong for a bit before pulling away "they will soon find out they are made for each other" Taeyong wrapped his arms around Yuta's waist. "both of you it's time to head out, me and Yuta need to do come adult stuff" Jaemin and Jisung looked confused when Taeyong said that but finally got it afterwards. They both ran out the door slamming it hard when they closed it. 

 

February 5, 1998 

 

      It was Jisung's birthday party and Jaemin couldn't keep his eyes off him. Everywhere Jisung moved his eyes would move too. Jisung looked at Jaemin while rolling his eyes " If you like to stare I suggest starring at the wall " Jisung smirked crossing his arms, he wasn't the small cute kid everyone knew he was a tall handsome man now and Jaemin noticed how Jisung would be flirty to others and be all cheerful yet he seemed so mature at the same time. 

Jaemin took his hand and smiled at him.  "let's go somewhere" Jisung thought about it for a little moment then nodded. Jaemin took him outside to their tree house. They used to play in it everyday when they were kids. Jaemin stopped going all of a sudden and Jisung never knew why....until he saw Jaemin and Jeno together laughing happily and kissing...it broke Jisung's 11 year old heart, his only best friend was to busy hanging out with his boyfriend. 

Jisung looked around the tree house smiling "It's full of memories...I heard you and Jeno got back together..is it true?" Jaemin looked down for a second then nodded, when he thought Jisung was going to scold him..he said words that Jaemin never expected "Good, because you two are perfect for each other" Jisung patted Jaemin on the shoulder. Jisung no longer had feelings for him it's like they went away. 

Jisung saw Jeno standing at the tree house door way. He smiled at Jeno "Hey Jeno hyung! This is our old tree house" Jisung said cheerfully, Jeno laughed and hugged Jisung "Happy Birthday!" Jeno said to Jisung in his ear "thanks hyung" he replied back. 

"Jisung! There is someone for you downstairs" they could heard Taeyong yell from outside the tree house. Jisung out the tree house and climbed down quickly. Jeno and Jaemin looked at each other curiously and followed behind Jisung.  

Jisung stopped and felt his heart beat going faster. It was like the only person he saw in the room was a tall beautiful angel. "well isn't it Kim woo bin? The man who wants to be an actor" Jisung said while walking up to him. Woo bin chuckled at this only shrugging his shoulders. "well isn't it the noona killer Jisung" Woo bin hugged Jisung tightly making him blush. Hopefully Woo bin wouldn't see him blush so much. 

Jaemin and Jeno stopped when they saw Jisung with a boy they had never saw before...strangely he looked so happy with the boy. 

All these years it could have been Jaemin and Jisung together like that. Instead he neglected Jisung and treated him poorly. It was all his fault that their friendship almost had gotten messed up.

Jisung caught Jeno and Jisung looking at him and Woo bin. He signaled with his hand for them to come over. Jaemin with a forced smile came over to them while Jeno a happy camper skipped to them. "hey Jisung, who is this?" Jaemin asked looking the unknown boy up and down. Jisung was about to answer but the unknown boy cut him off "I'm Kim Woo bin" Jaemin nodded feeling the need to roll his eyes. 

"Hey Jisung!" Jaemin heard a voice yell, his head turned to see a tall boy with brown hair, A girl with brown hair, another tall boy with with black hair who seemed so charming and beautiful. They all looked like they didn't go to their high school. 

Jisung turned around and yelled "Lee Jung suk! Shin hye noona! Mingyu!!" He skipped happily to the group of people and hugged them all. How did he know this may people?. Jaemin looked all around the room and noticed that almost everybody were not people from their school.  

H.O.T came on and he saw Woo bin pull Jisung to dance. His best friend wasn't mad, he wasn't sad but he was smiling which mad Jaemin happy it made him think back to those times. 

 

"Jaemin Hyung I don't know how to do this" 6 year old Jisung pouted as he tried to swing by himself. 8 year old Jaemin laughed softly and started to push Jisung on the Swing "that's because you need a friend to be here for you even when you don't want them" Jaemin said, the 6 year old Jisung laughed happily holding onto the swing. "Really hyung?" Jaemin nodded When he saw Jisung look back at him. 

Jaemin stopped pushing Jisung when he saw Taeyong and Yuta running towards them. "Let's go get ice cream!" they both yelled while grabbing the younger ones. All of them ran to the ice cream shop. 

Jaemin couldn't forget the day they ate ice cream together and laughed. 8 year old Jaemin was happy, so happy that he couldn't control it which made him hug Jisung often. "Jisung let's be best friends and ice cream best friends!" Jaemin yelled out loud causing everyone in the shop to look at them like they were the cutest thing in the world, Jisung nodded "best friends forever" he smiled hugging Jaemin tightly. 

 

Seeing Jisung smile at another person made Jaemin's smile disappear. He hated that Jisung was so happy with Woo bin, he wasn't the same with Jaemin...or at least that's how he felt. 

Taeyong could see Jaemin looking at Jisung and pointed to them.  "Does Jaemin like Jisung?" he whispered to Yuta who caught the look Jaemin was giving to Jisung. "it looks like it, that's the same look I had when I saw you like your girlfriend" Yuta smiled up at him. Taeyong's lips crashed into Yuta's. Yuta wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer, Taeyong wrapped his arms around Yuta's waist kissing him deeply. His tongue explored in Yuta's mouth. Taeyong pulled away for some air and smiled at him happily. "Yuta.." Taeyong paused pulling out a ring "Marry me" Yuta could feel tears coming out of this eyes. "yes... Yes I will marry you" he hugged Taeyong crying in his chest.  

"why so early? Why now?" Yuta questioned Taeyong, he grabbed Yuta's hand and put the ring on it. "I want to start a life with you this early, I want to hold you forever" he kissed Yuta again. 

 

February 6, 1998 

 

     Jisung was about to pay the bus driver until a hand behind him pushed his hand away and payed for Jisung. He looked behind him and it was a smiling Woo bin. He couldn't help but blush at the smiling cute idiot. He sat next to Woo bin on the bus. "so how is acting going for you?" Jisung asked, Woo bin gave him a lazy smile or an unsure smile. "it's going good I've been trying to get a role for this one drama" Jisung nodded he always believed Woo bin would become a famous actor. He had everything that an actor should have. 

 "we are all growing up...the future is going to be hard" Woo bin said, Jisung nodded and put his head on his shoulder he closed his eyes and knew that if he opened them... That everything would change so fast..even if he blinked, everything would not be the same. 

 

Everyone gathered in Jaehyun's room. "it's been a long time since we've all been like this" Taeil said acting like he was crying. Do young shook his head at Taeil "it feels like 1994 again, where we had no worries" everyone nodded at Do young. "it was also the year where many things happened" Ten and Johnny said at the same time. They both gave a dirty look and laughed. "honestly it feels good to be like this" Yuta put his head on Taeyong's lap making them all chuckle. "1994 was..the year to make mistakes over and over again until we could fix them" Johnny nodded looking at everyone with a smile. "when we go to college, lord I will miss all of you" Ten said with actual tears in his eyes. 

Everyone hugged ten and said helpful things. "even though we will get separated from time to time, we will always find a way to find each other" Jaehyun yelled holding up his glass of soju. They all laughed and had tears in their eyes at the same time. "if only we could turn back into time" Taeil sighed making everyone nodded in agreement. 

"guys we are separating tomorrow let's not be all gloomy" Jaehyun protested making everyone laugh loudly. 

Jaehyun the movie and we all sat there eating and laughing with each other. 

They were right it was like 1994 all over again. Taeyong was happy...happy that he could remember this moment with his old friends all the drama seemed like history now. Everything right now was like memories that were beautiful to them.