Never again

Love letters in 1994

November 27, 1997

 

     Everyone sat there in shock. They couldn't believe what they just heard. Yuta was the first one to get out of his shocked phrase and grabbed Taeyong by his arm.  "No.. You are not leaving again.. I will not wait again Lee Taeyong" he stood there looking at Taeyong with tears in his eyes. Taeyong smiled softly at him " I'm sorry I will come bac-" yuta cut him off with a forceful push "like I said you will not leave and if you do." Yuta paused looking down at the floor "Then we can't be together anymore, don't come to me anymore I don't want to see your face when you come back" he looked up at Taeyong waiting for an answer. 

" I won't come back for you" Taeyong said, Yuta could feel his heart breaking into a millions pieces. It felt like Taeyong's words just killed him right there. Yuta ran out of Taeyong's house. He couldn't bear to look at his face any longer or else just pain will come to him even more. He touched his stomach waiting for the pain to go away. "it's alright everything is alright" he went back into his house and cried the whole night. Without Taeyong he knew his life would be hell. 

 

November 28, 1997

    Taeyong was waiting for Yuta to come out of his house to say goodbye to him but no sign of Yuta anywhere. He realized they had broken up with each other last night so there was no need to see Yuta. He sighed if he could he would choose yuta over war. 

Taeyong had no choice though what he didn't tell them that there was a letter from the military to go into war and if he didn't accept it there will be charges against him for avoiding military instructions. It was something that he didn't want to do it was force. 

Jisung saw Taeyong looking for Yuta. He could see that Taeyong's eyes were searching for him.  He ran to Yuta's house since the door was open and they are basically like family . Jisung walked into Yuta's room. "Jisung-ah what are you doing here? If it's about your brother I'm not going to say bye" Jisung threw the letter on Yuta's lap " He didn't have a choice" he walked out his face getting red. Yuta could have understood and listen to Taeyong just a little. 

Yuta was confused and opened the letter. 

 

Dear Yuta,  

 

     Flowers dance wildly together during the warmest of days, from time to time rain comes heavily down the kindest of flowers. If only if only these flowers had a choice for every decision they make. 

Yuta I really want to stay...for you for everyone but the night before I had gotten a letter that instructed me to go into war since they have a little troops let on the ground. Please understand, please don't feel pain. I know leaving is the hardest thing to see me do and it's really hard to leave my home which is you - stay safe my love. 

- Taeyong 

 

Yuta held the letter to his chest crying. "did Taeyong leave yet?" he whispered to himself he ran out of his room. Everyone was waving at the car Taeyong was in goodbye. After yuta tried to run after it to stop the car but he just fell on his knees with the letter in his hand. 

Taeyong did not let him go, yuta let Taeyong go. 

 

And it was his mistake....