This is love

Love letters in 1994

November 24, 1997 

 

Yuta looked out the window to see if Taeyong was in his room but to his surprise the room was dark and empty. Usually Taeyong would sit at his desk and study or do homework then he sighed... That's right... Taeyong must still be with his date...yuta frowned to himself the thought of his best friend dating didn't make him feel good, maybe because he wasn't used to seeing Taeyong date others?. 

Whatever the feeling was it didn't make yuta feel happy it felt like he was in a dark hole by himself. Yuta jumped at the sound of the house phone ringing, when he answer he heard the one voice he didn't want to hear right now. "Yah Nakamoto! You know why I cheated?! Because I never liked you!" Yuta sighed when he heard Hansol say this. 'He must be drunk again' Yuta thought to himself and hung up. Right now all he wanted was Taeyong to wrap his arms around him and keep him safe but he knew that will never happen. 

Yuta went back into his room sitting on the couch near the window. He was lost in his thoughts until he heard Taeyong's voice. "well isn't it Mr. Utah waiting for me as always" Yuta looked at Taeyong with a big smile "it isn't Utah it's Yuta" he smiled more at the sound of Taeyong's laugh. "fine then Yuta be that way but you should go to sleep tomorrow is a school day" Yuta nodded and quickly turned off the lights before saying a quick "good Night" to Taeyong he could hear a chuckle come from Taeyong.  

 

November 25, 1997 

Yuta put his shoes on and ran out the door he couldn't wait to see Taeyong again. Before he knew it he crashed into someone's chest they must have worked out a lot because it was hard. 

Yuta looked up ready to be yelled at, instead it was Taeyong smiling down at him "yikes we still have a lot of time no need to rush" he looked down at his feet and blushed for some reason Yuta felt embarrassed he had never felt that way around anyone especially his friend Taeyong. 

Taeyong grabbed his wrist softly "let's go to school together like old times" Yuta nodded shyly at Taeyong and walked all the way to the bus stop laughing and joking around. When they got onto the bus yuta could hear someone yelling Taeyong's name. He turned and looked at the voice it was Jennie. He could see Taeyong smile widely at Jennie. 

Yuta had wished he didn't see what was coming next, Taeyong kissed Jennie then pulled away only to turn to yuta and smile. He walked over to the both of them slowly. "Jennie this is my best friend Yuta" Jennie smiled at yuta but it looked like a smirk "this is the famous Nakamoto yuta you were talking about" Taeyong nodded kissing Jennie's cheek "he's also the number one soccer player at our school" Jennie  smirked at Yuta crossing her arms "that's very nice to know" he couldn't bear this anymore he just wanted to run away from Jennie and Taeyong. 

The whole bus ride was so uncomfortable especially with Hansol there who couldn't keep his hands off of Yuta for some apparent reason. Although Yuta rejected his hugs or kisses most of the ride it didn't stop Hansol from doing it.  

After They all got off the ride they were all confused as to why Yuta pushed them all out of the way just to storm into the school. 

Taeyong was the first and only person to run after Yuta. Before Yuta knew it Taeyong caught him by his waist which made his face really red. "Yuta what's wrong" he couldn't control it anymore his blood boiled "You want to know what's wrong? I'm in love with you but you don't see" Taeyong let go of him and looked down "I'm sorry Yuta....." he couldn't let Taeyong see the tears that were going to come out of his eyes "don't say it I already know" yuta ran away to the classroom he didn't want to see Taeyong's face. 

 

____________________________________________________

really short update but the next ones will be longer hopefully.