Love is suffering

Love letters in 1994

November 27, 1997

 

         Yuta sighed as Hansol grabbed his hand roughly. "look we are not going to break up because of your stupid decision to kiss Taeyong, we've been dating for three years" he pushed Hansol away a little frowning. "I'm not your servant and I will not continue to be in a relationship where I just stand there and watch you cheat on me with other people" Yuta walked to the Bus stop on his own this time.  He saw Taeyong sitting in the back far away from Jennie who looked more then mad. He took a seat next to Taeyong and earned a glare from Jennie. 

Taeyong and Yuta got off the bus holding hands. When they made their way to the hallways they could see Jaemin and Jisung talking to each other. "Yah Jaemin....you always pick Jeno over me no matter how much I am in the right and he's in the wrong you always are on his side and I get you are dating and all but I'm your best friend" Jisung looked down at his hands " Jisung I get to chose who I want if you don't like it then let's stop being friends" Jaemin walked past Jisung bumping into his shoulder slightly. Jisung bit his lip and walked into his classroom. 

Taeyong couldn't bear seeing Jisung eating alone sadly neither could Yuta and the rest of their friend. They went outside and sat next to Jisung who did not bother to look up at them.  

Finally Jisung broke the silence "Hyungs you don't have to eat with me...i want to eat by myself" Jisung got up and went back inside the building. 

Yuta could see Jaemin walking towards them giving them a big smile. "hey hyungs this is the first time I'm seeing you eat outside!" he gave a glare at Jaemin "yeah we're outside because Jisung was eating alone poor boy it must be hard to find real friends these days" He took his food and walked away from Jaemin who stood there looking down at his feet. 

 

Jisung sat in his empty classroom putting his head down. Haechan saw Jisung threw the classroom hallway window and went inside. He awkwardly sat next to Jisung. "Ji...is everything alright?" Haechan asked softly blushing when Jisung looked up at him.  "yeah Haechan I'm good I just need to take a break... From people.. A really long break" Jisung put his head down again. Haechan sighed and pat Jisung's back " I hope whatever your going threw will get solved" he walked out the door frowning to himself.

Jaemin ran threw the hallways trying to find Jisung's freshman classroom but he couldn't find it, he forgot what room Jisung was in or was it... That he always came to Jaemin and Jaemin never ever came to him. He finally gave up and went back to his classroom when the bell rang. He'll just have to catch Jisung when he was walking home. 

 

Yuta was riding on Taeyong's back laughing happily while singing H. O. T happiness loudly. Taeyong couldn't help but chuckle at Yuta's cuteness. "you really love that group" Taeyong said earning a look from Yuta "at least they are better than sechs kies" Taeyong grasped at what Yuta said "don't diss my favorite group or else I will drop you" he threatened, Yuta giggled kissing him on the cheek.  "okay okay fine I surrender" they both laughed loudly and didn't care if people were looking at him like they were crazy. 

 

Jisung decided to go to the music room to practice the piano usually him and Jaemin walked together but it seems like Jeno can walk with him or do anything with him in general.

Jaemin looked at all the student walking out the school doors, there was no Jisung. He waited for 5 minutes out in the hot sun. Finally he went back inside and looked into all the classroom or clubs. Jaemin stopped at the music club and saw Jisung there playing the piano. It sounded so soft and humble it made Jaemin relax a little. 

He went inside the room a bit loudly which made Jisung face his way. Jisung stood up, bowed and walked out the room. Jaemin tried to catch up with Jisung's walking speed but he was to fast. Once Jisung got out of the school he started to run with Jaemin running behind him. 

"Jisung! Come back" Jaemin yelled, trying to catch up with him "leave me alone" Jisung yelled back running faster. 

When he made it to his house Jisung was quick to go into the house before Jaemin can catch him.  Taeyong came out of his room smiling sadly at Jisung. "little bro... Gather people up because I have important news" Jisung nodded and walked out of the door. He knocked on their friends/ families doors telling them what Taeyong had told them.  

Jisung stopped at Jaemin's door and sighed. He knocked anyways hoping that Yuta or their sister would be the one to open the door. 

Jisung smiled as their younger sister Yeri opened that door. "are you here for Jaemin?" he shook his head quickly. "No...my brother has something he wants to tell everyone so meet at my house right now" Yeri nodded closing the door before telling the others to go to their house. 

Jisung ran back to his house sitting on the floor because chairs and the couch were taken up. He could feel a person sitting next to him but he did not turn around and look until the person kept playing with it hair which became annoying. When Jisung turned around it was Jaemin and his stupid smiling face. He turned around ignoring Jaemin and pushing him away. He turned around to face Jaemin again "if you want to mess with someone go mess with your boyfriend over there" Jisung said pointing at Jeno who was looking at the both of them.  

Jaemin gave up and then got up to sit next to Jeno, Chenle ran to the spot Jaemin left to go sit next to Jisung. Chenle hugged Jisung tightly and made him sit on his lap. Jisung liked Chenle hyung he was always so nice. 

Taeyong finally came into the room bowing at everyone. "they need more troops on the ground...I will take part in this war it will only take all October I will be here in December" everyone frozen in place. Did they hear what they thought they heard?.