Good times

Love letters in 1994

February 7, 1998

        They all hugged each other while crying. "Remember in 2001 we will see each other" Jaehyun yelled, getting into the car with Do young. Ten and Johnny waved at Taeyong and Yuta getting into different cars. "we love you guys" Johnny and Ten yelled from the window. The two cars drove past Taeyong and Yuta.  They waved their friends goodbye. Yuta looked at Taeyong. "Let's go now" Yuta said getting in the front seat while Taeyong got into the drivers seat. "Babe this is going to be fun..I'll make sure of it" Taeyong started to drive away from their memories and childhood home, A place where they only will call home. 

Jisung and Jaemin watched all of them drive away. "it's sad to see Hyungs go away...after all the good times we had" Jaemin whispered trying to keep his tears in, Jisung patted his back "they did bring a lot of good times to us but at college they will make more memories" Jaemin smiled up at Jisung, grabbing his hand softly. "hopefully we won't have to say goodbye". 

 

February 8,1998

  Jisung hid behind a classroom door. Jaemin wouldn't leave him alone at all, it was kinda weird considering he was always with Jeno. Jisung then thought about how he was waiting for this kind of attention from Jaemin but now that he's older that phrase of wanting Jaemin to give him so much attention was over with.  

He could hear the sound of Jaemin's shoes passing the empty classroom that Jisung was in. Once he heard the sound disappear Jisung made a run for it, he turned left and bumped into someone. 

It was Jaemin..he was standing there happy. Jisung groaned "Jaemin hyung don't you have other friends to hang out with?" he asked looking up at Jaemin and crossing his arms letting a sigh out. "I want to make up for those years I was never there for you" Jaemin replied innocently to the younger one who was about to throw a fit. 

"hyung sometimes I want space" Jisung whispered harshly to Jaemin who was still standing there smiling like a robot. "I know Jisung I just wanted to spend time together" Jisung rolled his eyes when he said that and started to walk away from him.  

"Jisung...." Jisung stopped turning around to face Jaemin this time he had a serious face. "meet me at the park near the coffee shop" He said before running off somewhere. Jisung stood there confused. Why would Jaemin want him to meet at the park?. Jisung just shrugged it off and walked back to his classroom. 

 

Jisung didn't know why did Jaemin want to meet at the park. He just went anyways without hesitation. 

He could see Jaemin sitting on a bench looking nervous. Jisung sat next to him. "what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Jisung asked looking at Jaemin, Jaemin looked back at him with a look that Jisung has never ever seen before. 

Jaemin started to lean in. Jisung closed his eyes hoping that he wasn't going to do what he thought he was going to do.  Jaemin kissed Jisung softly. 

Jisung could feel butterflies in his stomach for the first time in his life. He kissed Jaemin back after a while. 

 

December 25, 2001 

 

"come on kids you know your grandparents put in some work so you two could enjoy Christmas" the twins smiled up at their mom Yuta who shook their head at them. "their just kids" Taeyong chuckled hugging Yuta's waist. Yuta smiled. "I know but it's only one visit to our parents house and they want to bring a load of toys" the twins giggled clapping their hands. 

Yuta grabbed the twins and walked into leaving Taeyong to carry all the toys inside. 

Their parents greeted them and their grandparents. Jisung came out of his room with Jaemin behind him. "wow we finally get to see Hyungs again" Jaemin said his voice was deep. Jisung shook his head at Jaemin "we are just glad to see you again Yuta and Taeyong hyung" Jisung said earning smiles from Yuta and Taeyong. 

The rest came in, they haven't changed one bit at least to Yuta's and Taeyong's eyes. They all sat around the Christmas tree telling stories of they were in 1994. 

"remember that day when Jisung and Jaemin threw ice on us from the top of the room?" Jaehyun said making everyone laugh. "so many good memories" Taeil let out a sigh. Yuta held Taeyong's hand tightly."all the memories we have...they are beautiful...even the bad ones because they brought us all closer together" they all nodded as Ten said that. 

"everything went by so fast" yuta said closing his eyes. "wow I see were the twins get the habit of sleeping so fast" Johnny said making everyone look at the sleeping twins Taeyong nodded chuckling."they are so much like their mom it's kinda scary" Everyone laughed loudly but not loud enough to wake up the three sleeping cuties. 

Jisung got off of Jaemin's lap and smiled "well we have to go to Haechan's Christmas party, see you later hyungs" he pulled Jaemin out of the house they all chuckled "our young ones have grown up so much, if only they could have stayed small forever" Do young pouted, everyone sighed. 

"Life will go on and people will grow up...1994 was the best time, we did everything right with a few mistakes besides that..I'm happy that my life as turned out like this" Taeyong said, Yuta kissed his cheek all of a sudden smiling "I'm happy too".