Coming home

Love letters in 1994

November 24, 1997 

 

   All the boys were running around Taeyong's place trying to get everything set up for his arrival. "when is Taeyong going to be here?" Jaehyun shouted from the other room. "He shouted be here by the time we are done" Doyoung yelled from the kitchen. Yuta was putting the decorations up feeling nervous about seeing his best friend after three years had pass so quickly right now it almost felt like a dream even though yuta knew it wasn't a dream.  

Yuta could hear a car door shut. His eyes widen and he turned to face Hansol. "is that Taeyong?" Hansol shrugged smiling happily "let's go see" Hansol grabbed Yuta's hand putting him outside. Sure enough there was a figure getting out of the car he was wear a military outfit but Yuta couldn't see his face... Is this really Taeyong? All the other boys come outside with smiles on their faces. "if only Taeyong would look up" Taeil said cheerfully to the others. 

Taeyong stopped in front of them they still couldn't see his face. 

Yuta looked up and down at Taeyong, he was taller and more fit he had some scars from battle. Taeyong looked up at all of them without a smile.  

"Taeyong....is that you?" Ten softly whisper. Taeyong walked pass us and opened the door. "if you don't recognize your own friend...you guys are still the same" all of us jumped at Taeyong's deep voice.  

Not only was Taeyong really attractive but his deep voice melted people's heart. His chocolate brown eyes can make a person get lost in them and his soft pink lips looked so sweet. 

Taeyong looked around the room and sighed. "do you not like what we did?" Doyoung asked frowning a bit Taeyong did a little smile which made Doyoung blush. "oh no I like it" everyone cheered at Taeyong's reply. 

Mr. Lee walked in smiling at Taeyong. This is the first time we've seen him smile at his own son. Mr.  Lee tried to give a hug but Taeyong bowed a 90 degree angle. He frowned before bowing back at his son than laughed "once you have a military son they become more of a man, right Taeyong?" Mr. Lee asked "Yes sir" Taeyong replied bowing again to his father. Mrs. Lee looked like she was about to cry any moment. "my baby hasn't turned into a man he's been drained from his emotions and childhood" we could hear Taeyong do a little chuckle "I'm fine mom I promise" his mom held his hand smiling up at him "have fun today my son" with that Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee both left the house.  

"now that you are back Taeyong everything feels better" Jaehyun said looking down at his feet. "it feels good to be back" Everyone started to form a group hug around Taeyong . 

 

They all decided to watch a movie and eat food in Taeyong's room. Hansol sat next to Johnny and Yuta sat next to Taeyong. Hansol wanted him to catch up with Taeyong since its been 3 years since we've talked. 

Once everyone was done with their meals Taeyong grabbed the tray.  "I'm going to take this to the kitchen" it was a perfect time to go and talk to Taeyong. Yuta got up rushing out the door. He could see Taeyong putting the bowls and cups into the sink. 

Yuta stood next to Taeyong "it's been a long time since we've seen each other" usually Yuta would be calm but in his head he is screaming. Taeyong looked at him for a few seconds before saying "it was only 3 years" Yuta's eyes widen and looked down "I know...it felt like forever" Taeyong finished with the dishes, looking at Yuta for a moment. "if you'll excuse me" he said before leaving Yuta in the kitchen alone. 

Yuta stood there in shock for a long time that Hansol had to leave Taeyong's room and see what was taking yuta so long.  

Hansol wrapped his arms around Yuta's neck "babe what's wrong?" Hansol asked in a soft whisper which made Yuta chuckle. "nothing go back in I'll be in there in a minute" Hansol nodded frowning slightly at Yuta before going back into the room. 

The house phone started to ring, yuta looked at the corner of his eye to see Taeyong answering it. He could see something in Taeyong's eyes...was it love?. For some reason yuta started to feel gloomy, his heart started to race when he saw Taeyong. Was it the fact that he's here not or....?  Yuta shook his head at that thought. 

Taeyong turned to Yuta "tell the others I'm going out for a while" he grabbed his stuff while running out the door. 

Yuta went back inside and sat next to Ten. "hey... Where is Tae?" everyone looked at Yuta with a questioning face. Yuta shrugged "he told me to tell you guys he's going out for a while" everyone nodded, Jaehyun sighed. "Tae has changed a lot I miss the old him...I hate the fact military school has changed him" Jaehyun said looking down at the floor. Doyoung rubbed Jaehyun's back to make him feel better but we all knew no matter what we do Jaehyun would be sad.  

 

Yuta has been wondering if Taeyong ever register back into school or went to a different school.  

He has been pulled out of his thoughts when the teacher walked in.  "yah! Students quiet down,  stop acting like jackasses" everyone in the class turned their attention to the teacher. "we have a new student who was here freshman year but had been transferred into military school and has been in war, come in here solider" everyone turned their heads to the door. Taeyong walked in looking like god has made something so perfect. 

Taeyong bowed at the teacher before looking at the class. "I'm Lee Taeyong let's get along" all the boys in the class clapped and cheered. The teacher had Taeyong sit next to kihyun who had a pretty face but created trouble in and out of school. 

Everyone let out sighs once it was lunch time. Once the bell rang almost everyone jumped out of there seats and ran out the class.

Yuta looked to where Taeyong was sitting but didn't see him until he looked at the doorway of the classroom to see Taeyong talking to a girl who was in class 3-4 she was a Junior named Jennie everyone in the school calls her by her Americanized name. 

Suddenly he could see Wonho come up behind Taeyong and jump on his back. Wonho was one of the pretty boys in school. He had been held back which made him a super senior, he wasn't that bad he was like kihyun almost. 

 Yuta smiled when he saw Taeyong laugh at wonho. If only Taeyong could be that way towards Yuta again. 

He saw Taeyong grab Jennie's hands and started to walk down the hall with her and wonho. It made Yuta feel sick to see Taeyong hold her hand like that. It almost made him feel....jealous?. 

 

"OPPA H.O.T IS COMING TO SEOUL" Yuta dropped his pencil looking at his sister with wide eyes.  "you are not messing with me right?!" his sister shook her head smiling at him like a crazy person. "I have to call Eun ji about this she'll go crazy" yuta stood up and ruffled his sisters head. His sister pouted and walked out of the room.  

Yuta went out of room and called Jaehyun on one of the house phone. "Jaehyun-" he can hear a scream from the other side of the call "I KNOW H. O. T IS COMING TO SEOUL YUTA WE NEED TO GET THOSE TICKETS EVEN IF WE HAVE TO BITES PEOPLE'S ASSES" Yuta let out a laugh. He knew Jaehyun would react like this. "I'll get the tickets Jaehyun just tell the others" Jaehyun hung up so fast after yuta said that. It made Yuta laugh at how cute Jaehyun was.   

 

Yuta's hands were sweating when he knocked on Taeyong's door. 

He could see the door open a little. "who is it?" he could tell it was Taeyong's deep voice. He smiled at himself. "Taeyong it's me Yuta let me in its cold" the door swung open to reveal a shirtless Taeyong. Yuta blushed deep red lucky Taeyong was to tired to see the dark blush on Yuta's face. He looked up and down Taeyong's body before biting his lip softly. Yuta has never seen Taeyong like this his pale skin so beautiful his abs popping out so beautifully. I guess Taeyong noticed because he said "do you want to look at me any longer or come in?" yuta blushed running in the house.  

Yuta's heart was beating fast has Taeyong sat next to him still shirtless. "it's early yuta why did you come?" Taeyong smiled warmly at him "I came because I missed my best friend" they both laughed at the same time. This was the Taeyong he had missed so much the Taeyong that always made him smile. He put his head on Taeyong's shoulder blushing slowly. He hoped he couldn't see his blush. Yuta could feel Taeyong tangle his fingers in his hair. "I missed you Yuta" his eyes widened when he heard Taeyong say this. Then he smiled at Taeyong softly. "I have something for you" Taeyong pulled out a necklace that looked so expensive. Yuta was so close to tears. " thank you so much Taeyong" with the help of Taeyong he put in on.  

His heart couldn't stop beating fast when Taeyong said these breath taking words. "Yuta you look beautiful" he turned to face Taeyong who hugged him. Yuta felt like he couldn't breathe for a second. 

Was Taeyong really the cause of his heart beating so fast?. 

Or was it just his mind playing with him again?.  Yuta remembered that he had the same feelings with Hansol but after all the cheating and lying Hansol did he just didn't feel the same feeling he used to feel back in elementary and middle school. 

Honestly Yuta couldn't stand to see Hansol it breaks his heart everytime he sees Hansol... 

Sometimes he thinks to himself. Why did Hansol ever want to be with him? Was it all just games? Or is it just because Yuta could be happy? . 

There was so many questions that Yuta wanted to know, sadly yuta wouldn't get them answered as fast as he wanted them to. He snapped out of his thoughts when Taeyong let him go. "yuta you seem to have a lot on your mind" he shook his head when Taeyong stated this.  He wasn't about to tell his best friend what kind of drama happened between him and Hansol. 

Taeyong smirked at Yuta "I already know... Hansol cheated on you a couple of times and he lied to you" Yuta looked at Taeyong with a frown on his face "how did you know?" he asked looking down at his hands "I didn't even have to ask....Johnny told me" Yuta growled under his breath. He would have to get Johnny later for telling Taeyong. 

 Taeyong embraced yuta in a tight hug. Yuta could smell a fresh scent coming off of Taeyong and he loved it so much for some reason, he could feel tears coming out of his eyes. Not only because Taeyong knew what pain yuta was going threw but he finally had a shoulder to cry on. 

After they both broke the hug they noticed how close their faces were. Yuta bit his lip looking at Taeyong's soft lips. It got ruined when they heard their friends outside being loud and they all sounded like they were coming to Taeyong's house. 

Taeyong moved quickly to his room and came back out with his shirt. Yuta pouted to himself. 

He saw all his friends come into the living room. Yuta gave them a death glare that told them that they had ruined a moment. Jaehyun rolled his eyes at Yuta "well you guys it's Saturday, let's go somewhere" Taeyong smiled sadly at Jaehyun. " I would love to do with you guys but I have somewhere to go" everyone crossed there arms. 

"with who?" Taeil asked 

"A date" it made Yuta's blood boil when he heard Taeyong answer Taeil.