Missing you

Love letters in 1994

October 31, 1997 

 

    Yuta was walking out of his classroom happily. He was finally done with his test. Yuta heard his phone ring, he took it out and press the phone button. " Jaehyun! What's up?" he skipped all the way to the lunch room "Yuta... It's Taeyong...he had gotten shot in the chest multiple times. He's coming tomorrow to Seoul general hospital" He stopped and felt tears going down his cheeks. Maybe if he had said goodbye or a simple I love you be safe....it would have been good now yuta had to live with the fact that he was selfish in every way.

Jisung saw Yuta standing there in front of the lunch room crying his heart out. He slowly walked up to him and put an arm around Yuta's shoulders. "what's up hyung?...did you hear about Taeyong hyung?" Yuta looked up at Jisung. He had gotten tall and his baby face was now handsome. Jisung didn't look like a 14 year old anymore he looked like a grown man. Yuta nodded leaning his head on Jisung's shoulder. "yes I've heard" Jisung wiped his tears away smiling softly "he's okay I can assure you that" Yuta smiled at Jisung. He trusted him to tell the truth. "okay Jisung see you later" he pulled away from Jisung's side and walked into the lunch room. 

 

"Yah! Jisung!" Jaemin yelled trying to catch up with Jisung. Jisung hasn't been speaking to him at least a week or more. Normally Jisung would have these little fits and ignore Jaemin for 3 days but it wasn't this long. 

Jisung finally turned around pushing Jaemin away "why don't you leave me alone?!" Jisung yelled causing everyone to look at them. He tried to walk away from Jaemin again but Jaemin grabbed his wrist "don't you dare walk away from me again Park Jisung" he rolled his eyes at Jaemin's small threat, Jisung spit on his face and pulled his arm around from Jaemin's hold. " Don't come near me" Jisung ran away trying to hold back the tears that were about to come out of his eyes. 

 

November 2, 1997

 

   Yuta saw a car pulling up to Taeyong's house. He ran up to the car and smiled once he saw Taeyong come out.  This time he was pain. Taeyong still looked fit and beautiful. 

Before Yuta knew it he was hugging Taeyong tightly. After a while he could feel the warmth of Taeyong arms wrap around him. "Taeyong..I missed you so much" he could feel his lips press against his cheek "I missed you too baby" they were interrupted by the sound of breaking glass. 

Taeyong looked down at Yuta with wide eyes. It was coming from his house. 

They both ran into the house only to see who they thought were best friends....

One was looking at the one with pure shock, The other was looking at the other with a hateful glare. 

Yuta and Taeyong could see the glass on the floor...it was a vase. They both looked at each other with fear that these two might go at it again.