Chapter 2

My Huswife Gone Mad!

"Ewon didn't go to his cousing Junho, Ewon is right here, don't worry he's right here!Ewon says coming down the stairs, stops in the middle and starts to glare at Jay

"My dear master, how did you get in here like that!?" Jay askes suprised

"From the escape window...you left it this much open...not even Tweety bird could pass through there!" Ewon shows a small space between his palms and comes down the stairs "Go to the kitchen and start preparing tonights dinner before the general returns...Go Go Go!!!" Jay goes to the kitchen and Ewon hangs his jacket

"Ewon you don't sound so well!" Wooyoung says

"How did you want me to sound? From the moment I woke up this morning, he was like a rapid dog about the vase, that damn vase should be at the center of the table, the telephone line should be neat, the paintings on the wall should have the exact same distance from eachother...Mister Taecyeon shouldn't marry me, he should marry Hong Sukchun!" Ewon said and sits down on the couch with Wooyoung

"He was yelling because of that!?"

"I got upset Woo, my hands got numb, my entire body was shaking...go ask your husband, I spend an hour there!"

"Ah, Nichkhun saw you?"

"He examined me and gave me a pill to calm down. What a great joy husbands are huh?"

"You're talking about mine?" Wooyoung asks

"About mine!...Before he married me..." Ewon starts to flap his hands above his head

"What?" Wooyoung got confused

"...he promised to shower me under the moonlight, to grab all the stars on the sky and make them a necklace for me, he promised to take all the flowers in this country and bring them to my feet...now...if he sees a single leaf crooked, he wants to stab the flower to my eye!"

"There it is!" Wooyoung said and stood up "There it is, he changed too, the same with my Khunnie!"

"The Dr. wants to stab flowers to your eyes? He is a good man, what happened, he got wild?"

"No he got calm!"

"Yeah, it's ok, you kinda lost it because of too much activity in your system!" Ewon says

"No no no, he became a kind, sweet man!"

"Tell me something, you got a problem with your husband? Go upstairs and take a cold shower!" Ewon says and starts to get a little angry

"Ewon, you know Khunnie, what was he before?"

"Yeah, yeah...I know, I know!" 

"A cold scientist who didn't care!"

"That's how scientists are!"

"I was wearing new clothes and he never noticed!"

"With your sence of fashion, of course he wouldn't notice!"

"We were going out, he got in the taxi, he wouln't see, am I in or not!"

"You're too thin, you cannot be seen!"

"We had our wedding anniversary...not once that monster remebered it...at least once!"

"Your anniversary? It's ok darling, maybe the marriage didn't left him any good impression!"

"Ewon!!! Don't tease me! And suddenly my Khunnie transformed to the sweetest husband on earth!"

"Really?"

"Yes...he started to take me out on dates, to look after me, buy me anything I want, bouquet of flowers in my arms all the time, he takes me to restaurants and have musicians play for me, to dance with me, give me gentle touches etc, etc!"

"How heartwarming it is watching the elderly still enjoy their love!" Ewon says mockingly touched

"Ewon!!!"

"I'm kidding, it's nothing, just think of it as a momentary spark!"

"Nope, it's something else!"

"What else?

"He shuts my eyes!"

"He does what?"

"He shuts my eyes!"

Ewon looks at him from head to toe "You're dead? How come I didn't notice that?"

"Ewon, bite your tongue! I'm telling he shuts my eyes!"

"Why would Khun want to shut your eyes?"

"Simply because Mister got a lover!"

Ewon tries hard to not burst to laughing "Huhuhu...get outta here Woo!"

"You're laughing?"

Ewon stands up and turns his back to Wooyoung "Huhuhu get outta here hehehehe!"

"You're laughing at me!?"

"Nichkhun is...hehehe!"

"I'm telling you my pain and you're laughing at me!?" Wooyoung asked upset

"Exactly who in their right mind would want to turn and look twice that bottle's bottom you went and married? Hahahaha!"

"Oh yeah...oh yeah?" Wooyoung gets closer to Ewon "Then why did he change so much, can you tell me? A good character like that doesn't change without a reason!

Ewon stops laughing, looks at Wooyoung seriously and takes a few steps forward thinking "Is that so? No...you could be right...you don't think...?" Ewon asks and looks at Wooyoung who's giving him a knowing glance "You don't think my Teac too is...?"

"Oh, I'm absolutely possitive!"

"Oh, you're absolutely possitive and you said nothing all this time, you sneaky hamster, since you know everything around here! No this is serious...no no no you're right...why my man changed so suddenly, why out of nowhere from an angel he became a devil?"

"And mine who from a devil became an angel?"

"That's even worse!"

"Of course it is!" Wooyoung agreed

"Come over here dear, let's compare, when you say that you go out, he takes you to the restaurants with live music, is he daydreaming?"

"Daydreaming!? He looses his mind completely!"

"That's it, that's why Taecyeon spends nights on the stereo with a melancholy and a desire, you know what he was listening repeatedly to all night, I got so depressed I wanted to commit suiside...Narsha -I'm in love- "

"Oh my god!" Wooyoung said

"He pissed me off all night 'I'm in love, I'm so deep in love'!"

"That's so serious!"

"It IS serious, I know...think the irony of us having the same problem...Come sit down next to me!" Ewon and Wooyoung sit on the couch "Tell me about the Doctor, who are those who sedused him?"

"They're not many. Just one!"

"One?"

"One, God damn her!"

"You know her?" Ewon asks

"I suspect her!"

"Then tell me darling!"

"You know Minjun and what a playboy he is!"

"Minjun...a playboy? Just because he never hitted on you, you're giving him bad names? Come on now do me a favor, He's a gorgeous man!"

"Well that "Gorgeous Man" has a friend a live mannequin, that mannequin comes everyday to my husband, to get shots for her nerves!"

"It's her?"

"Yeah...her! Every afternoon, rings the doorbell, here's the mannequin, they get in his clinic and "Hahaha-Hehehe" loud laughs that reach our bedroom, so I sat down and start thinking..."

"Wait what...what did you do?" Ewon interrupts

"Start thinking!" Wooyoung answers innocently

Ewon tries to keep a serious face "This happens to you a lot lately?"

"Once in a while!"

"So what is it that you start thinking about, sweetheart?"

"I start thinking how long does a single needle shot takes, Ewon?"

"It depents on the needle, the long ones get crooked easily!"

"A whole hour they're in the clinic!"

"A whole hour!?" Ewon asks surprised

"Yes!"

"Not even a neurologist to an elephant...I never heard such thing as needle shots that take an hour!"

"Exactly, since the moment she entered my house, my husband changed, he talks to me differently "Youngie, my love, my baby"!"

"My baby!? He calls you baby!?"

"He calls me baby all the time!"

"Baby!? You're heading for divorce!!!"

"WHAT!!!" Wooyoung yells all shocked

"You never told me that things were that serious, when you call baby someone who with all due respect reached the age of 40!"

"Now listen here, 28 exactly!"

"How old!?"

"28 and not a single day older!" Wooyoung says all determined

"Yeah ok whatever you say...I had the impression you were 29!"

"29 yeah I could be maybe!"

"Whatever you say! Now tell me something, what is that mannequin's name?"

"Vicky!"

"Vicky!?" Ewon sneered "Who knows from what God forgotten village of china they found her, they brought her to Seoul City and made her a human being!"

"That's right...wait how do you know she's from china?" Wooyoung asked, even he didn't know that she was not korean

"I know her!" Ewon answered

"What!?"

"Don't get upset, I know her from distance, two days ago I went with a taxi to get my husband from their usual hangout, right next to Krystal, she was sitting too, of course I didn't get off the taxi to be introdused to the miss but Taecyeon told me that she's a chinese named Vicky and works as a live mannequin...ooooh God, you're in trouble...you are in big trouble!"

"Why?"

"She's a very beautiful young woman!"

"Oh please...don't faint, it's a matter of taste, I personally see nothing attractive on her!"

"If you were giving her needle shots, I'm sure you would see a lot!" Wooyoung looks down sad and crosses his arms "Come on sweetheart, don't be sad and don't cross your arms, it's bad luck!" Ewon said and stood up

"And what should I do, tell me what should I do?" Wooyoung asks desperate

"What do you mean "What to do"? Comfront them!" Ewon said confidentaly