Part 2

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

Soshi High cafeteria

‘Taeyeon oppa…you’re okay?’ Kim Yoona the youngest Kim asked her brother because he seems paler…wait…something is not right…Taeyeon is pale enough to be compare to dead person…how can he be paler?

‘I’m okay…’ Taeyeon denies the fact that he’s feeling the urge to drink on human blood from his sibling.

‘You can’t hide…this is about the new girl right? She arouses your thirst of the human blood isn’t she?’ the oldest, Kim Jaejoong speaks up.

‘……’

‘You have to stay away from her Taeyeon ah…’ Kim Yoobin the second to the Kim sibling warns her brother.

‘I’ll try…’ Taeyeon gulps his saliva and nods nervously.

‘Let’s go Kibum…we got chemist class after this recess…’ Yoobin drags her twin brother with her.

‘Oppa! I need to go too! I’ll see you at home!’ Yoona pecks her brother on the cheek and run off so left Taeyeon and Jaejoong face to face to each other.

‘Taeyeon…we can’t break our clan rules…don’t get near to her…or else you’ll lose control of yourself…remember this…’ Jaejoong warns him and gets up and walk away leaving his younger brother alone on the table.

Taeyeon sighs and munch on his salad.

 

 

‘Seriously you only eat that little?’ Sunny asked me when she notices I only pick up the salad and some strawberry milk.

‘Don’t worry…I’m not really hungry…’ I assure her and took my seat next to her.

‘No wonder you are skinny…’ Hyoyeon teases me and he receives a jab from Sunny.

‘Honey! It’s not good to say things like that!’

‘It…its okay Sunny ah…I always get it all the time…’ I stop her from continue to scold her helpless boyfriend.

‘Oh…’

‘So how is Seoul?’

‘Well…better than this place…’ I pour in the dressing for my salad and start to mix it up.

‘You know what? Why don’t we go out for a movie night?’ Sunny holds up her fork and points at the ceiling.

I got this ‘she-is-freaking-me-out’ look on my face and Hyoyeon seems to be understood my facial expression as he said ‘Don’t worry…she’s always like that all the time…’

I decided to ignore her as she continue to blah-‘ing’ with her story and focus on eating my salad but I got these being watched feeling so I tilt up my head and I found Kim Taeyeon watched over me from the corner of the cafeteria. He looks kind of angry when he looks at me and it gives me Goosebumps. I dare my self to look straight to his eyes and things start to become in slow motion again. Why is it always like that when I’m with him?

 

‘Jessica…’

 

There is something not right about that guy and it makes me curious and I really need to find out more about him.

 

‘Jessica...’

 

I need to talk to him. Even if he runs away I will hunt him down till he gives me the answer that I want. Who is Kim Taeyeon? Who is he?

 

‘Jessica!’ Sunny taps on the table and brought me back to my real state.

‘What?’ I asked with blur expression on my face.

‘Are kids from Seoul always like that?’

‘Like what?’

‘You know, blurry like you?’

‘Not…not really…not all…it just me…’ I sigh and quickly finish my milk and take my books with me.

‘Where are you going? You’re not even finished your salad yet!’ Sunny yells at me.

‘Umm I got things to do…need to go first…meet you at the movie tonight!’ I yelled back and make my way to Kim Taeyeon.

 

‘What do you want Jessica Jung?’ he was expecting me?

‘We need to talk…’ I said with firm face.

‘Meet me at the forest after school…’ he said then he walked away from me.

‘Well…that’s not really…scary…’ I compliment myself for my courage to come up to him.

 

 

The forest

I enter the thick forest behind our school and, there is no sign of him ‘Is he trying to make fun on me?’ I chided and snap the twig of the trees.

‘You really came…’ he appears from behind a tree better yet…he’s on the branch on a tall tree! How can he even get up there?

He was going to jump but I warn him not to because the branch is too high for him to jump in and he might break his leg or something if he lands!

‘Don’t jump!!’ I scream but he jumps down and landed safely and I couldn’t believe it.

‘Ask what you want…after that…stays away from me…’ he said with soft voice and sounded more like he’s trying to hold on something. He’s hiding something with his altered voice.

‘Are you okay?’ I asked to make sure that he’s okay.

‘You are brave enough to come here…alone…all by yourself…don’t you be afraid that I might set you up or even harm you in this forest?’ he walks to a big stone and leans on it while has his hands in his pockets.

‘I know you will not…hurt me…’ I said with confident though my voice is a bit shaky.

‘Hmm…’ he scoffs softly while smirking at me ‘So…Jessica…what you want from me?’

‘You…who are you?’

‘A 17 years old kid…’ he answered steadfast.

‘I’m sure you are something more…there is just something about you that’s not right…’ I blurted out, out of confidence and he doesn’t seem to like my reply back.

‘If you find any prove to say I am something else then we’re talking…bye Jessica…’ he bids me goodbye and walks deeper into the forest.

‘Wait! Wait!’ I call for him but he walks so fast till I can’t see him anymore.

I sigh and head back to school compound and walk to my truck.

 

‘If you find any prove to say I am something else then we’re talking…’

 

His voice keeps on replaying in my mind and I can’t shake it off. It’s getting frustrating to me but I got to forget that matters for a moment and try to enjoy myself in this little town. ‘I hope the movie is good…’ I speak to myself and start up my engine and drive back home.

 

 

The Kim’s mansion

 

Taeyeon slams the door hard and runs straight up to his room leaving the rest of the family members to surprise at his attitude. The usually calm quiet Taeyeon seems to be a little moody today.

 

‘What’s wrong with your brother?’ Kim Heechul the father of the Kim asked.

‘Some new girl came in this morning…’ Jaejoong says while reading on his book.

‘Ooh~ Love matters?’ Sohee the mother, giggles at how cute Taeyeon acts because of love matters.

‘No mom…it’s not love problem…’ Yoobin rolls her eyes and scoffs.

‘Well…Taeyeon oppa…he…’ Yoona tries to explain but Kibum got her through.

‘Taeyeon can’t hold in his urge to the girl’s blood…’ Kibum says with straight face.

‘Thanks a lot Kibum oppa for cutting me through…’ Yoona scoffs and folds her arms.

‘Who is the new girl?’ Heechul asked.

‘Sheriff Charles’s daughter…she just moved in yesterday…from Seoul…’

‘Aah…I see…I’m going to talk to him…Yoobin and Yoona go help your mom to get diner ready and the boys help them too okay? Don’t just lazing around doing nothing!’ he ruffles both of Jaejoong and Kibum’s hair and then he heads up to the young boy’s room.

 

 

Taeyeon’s room

‘Taeyeon…can I talk to you for a moment?’ Heechul knocks on the door.

 

‘Come in…it’s not lock…’ Taeyeon says from inside.

 

Heechul steps in and sits next to him ‘So…girl’s problem huh?’

‘I can’t hold on every time she’s near me…her smell…she smells so delicious...Heechul ah…something about her…is driving me insane…she’s turning on the beast inside of me that I tried to tame for over than hundred of years…’ Taeyeon confessed.

‘Is it really hard? Your brothers and sisters don’t seem to have any problem in handling their thirst…’

‘I don’t know…it feels like…I don’t know how to explain to you…’ Taeyeon desperately sighs and lays his back on the bed.

‘Son…I don’t know what that girl got till she can arouse your thirst like this…but you got to hold on to your conscience…we don’t feed on human bloods…you have to keep that in your mind and stay away from her…’

‘I can’t…let me tell you something else…we can read people’s mind don’t we?’

‘Right…’ Heechul nods.

‘…but today I tried to read her mind…but…I find nothing…blank…I can’t see anything…and something about her attracting me…not just her smells…it driving me crazy Heechul ah!’ Taeyeon exclaims loudly and Heechul pats him on the shoulder to calm him down.

‘Everything will be okay…we’ll figure something out…’ Heechul assures him.

 

Suddenly the door burst open and Yoona came in with panic look on her face.

‘What is it Yoona ah?’ Heechul asked.

‘Dad…oppa…I had a vision…its Jessica…she’s in danger!’

 

Kim Yoona has the power to see the future and she caught a vision of Jessica in danger and she doesn’t know why the girl’s image pops out in her vision because she will only get the vision of her family members and not some outsider.

 

‘Why are you having a vision of Jessica? She’s not one of us…’

‘I don’t know!! She’s really in great danger!! Oppa you got to help her! I don’t know why I had a vision of her but I bet that she has something that connects her to our family!’

‘So…her name is Jessica?’ Heechul questioned.

‘Oppa there is no time!! Only left 5 minutes before she gets into danger you got to go now!!’ Yoona urges Taeyeon and he immediately gets up from his bed and put on his sweater before leaps out from his window.

‘It would be better to use the…’ Heechul wanted to ask Taeyeon to use the car to reach Jessica but he was too late as Taeyeon already leaped out from the window.

‘I hope she’s not freaked out when he shows up out of nowhere…’ Heechul sighs and look at Yoona ‘Why are you looking at me like that?’

‘Dad…this girl is…some kind of special right? I never had any vision of anyone out of our family before…I will only get vision if one of our family members is in danger…but why is it different this time? What that girl has on us?’ Yoona asked her father. Well Kim Heechul wasn’t really her father; he adopted all of them from their very young age and trained them to not live on human blood.

‘We’ll find out about that…she even driving your brother crazy…do you guys…feel anything around her?’

‘Well…she does have a very strong smell…but…we’re not that easy to be aroused…’ Yoona explained.

‘Hmm…call out for the others…we are going to have a family meeting right now…’ Heechul instructs Yoona.

‘Alright dad…’ Yoona leave the room and run downstairs.

 

‘Could it be?’ Heechul asked himself and then he looks at the family picture on Taeyeon’s desk.

‘If the legend is true…we have to get ready for war with the werewolf…’ he telling himself.

 

 

End of part 2

 

XDXD~ Vamp Taeng to the rescue~!!