Part 18

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

Jessica’s POV

It was a hard pregnancy period for me, Taeyeon told me that vamps only have to go through 5 months of pregnancy. It’s a good news for me because bearing this monster in me is painful. The baby would kick non-stop and I had to fight off my urge for blood. To prevent me from carving for blood, Taeyeon lied to my dad that he and the rest of the Kim are taking me for a holiday at someone else and coincidentally we are on our school holidays.

 

We when to a remote town that no one knows that the town even exist.

The Kim Family rented the hill top mansion for us to stay.

 

‘Hey baby…’ Taeyeon greet me as he enters out room.

‘Hey…’ I greet with a smile.

‘I brought you milk and some cookies…’ he stated and put the tray of food on the table beside our bed ‘You’re feeling okay today?’

‘I’m okay…just a bit of head ache and nausea…’

‘I’m sorry I drag you into this…’ Taeyeon apologizes and I notice that there are tears in his eyes.

‘Baby…don’t say such thing…I am the one who willing to be with you and go through this condition…and don’t you think it’s better for me to be in this way? Now I’m a vampire and I’m immortal…we can be together for eternity.’ I tried to easy his sadness.

He looks up to me and our gaze met ‘I love you…and after our first child is born…I promise I will take care of you…’ he said it sincerely. I can feel it, and then he took my hands in his own. He kissed the back of my hand and then he gaze up to me again.

‘I love you…’ he uttered out the 3 magic words.

‘I love you too…’ I said with a smile draw on my face as I cupped his face.

I lean forward and plant a soft kiss on his lips.

 

Knock knock

 

There’s a knock on the door and we broke apart to see who dare to disturb our lovey dovey moment. It turns out to be Sohee.

‘I’m sorry if I disturb any good moment…but Jessica could I borrow Taeyeon for a moment? I need to have a word with him…’

‘I’ll be right back…’ Taeyeon assure me and give me one last kiss before he follows his mom out.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Seeing mom so serious I the first think I thought is ‘it’s going to be a bad news’ so I brace myself before anything happened.

‘Taeyeon…’

‘Yes…’

‘Are you going to hide this forever from Jessica’s father?’ mom asked me.

‘Charles would probably kill me if he finds out that I made his beloved daughter pregnant and what’s worse I am a vampire?’

Sohee mom nodded and she rubs chin while nodding ‘You got a point…but…that’s his grandchild too you know and…your school holidays is only for 2 months! How are you going to hide her for another 3 months before the child birth?!’

‘Aah…’

‘Don’t you go ah with me Taeyeon…you better think of something quick! Your siblings are busy helping your father through his trail. In the mean time you are the one that’s going to in charge of our family…’

‘I…’ I was lost I do not know what I should do, I really could use Heechul’s help right now.

‘We got to make Jessica stay here until our child is born…I can’t take the risk of going back to Soshi Town. Hungry vampires waiting for her blood and I have to help her to control her lust for blood… we can’t just let her mixed around with human she might get arouse by their smell.’ I stated firmly.

‘How are you going to get that done?’ Sohee mom asked me with a frown.

‘Mom…Yubin have hypnotize power didn’t she? Maybe we could ask her to hypnotize Charles?’

‘Hey…you’re right…maybe we should…I’ll give Yubin a call later.’

‘Okay…’

‘And another thing Taeyeon…’

‘Hmm?’

‘You got to tell Yuri about this thing…he’s our last chance to save your child’s life…I know you two were rival but saving people life is more important than being selfish…’

I was speechless I really can’t meet with Yuri. He was a threat to me and I am to him. Although Sohee mom is right, I can’t be selfish if I want to save a life so I nodded and stated ‘Okay…I’ll meet up with him tomorrow…’

‘That’s a good boy…now I think we’ve speak for long now…Jessica needs you so go back to her son…’

I nodded and walk back to my room.

 

 

When I entered my room, I saw Jessica is already asleep and she had finished her milk. I smiled and so I walked to her to cover her with the blanket because it’s a bit cold now since it’s around December.

She notice my appearance and she smiles at me at the moment she opens her eyes and look right into my eyes with her gorgeous blue eyes.

‘Hey beauty I’m sorry I woke you up…’

‘Noo…it’s not because of you…I think the baby missed his father…he kicked me the moment you enter the room and kicked me even harder when you are near me…’ she said with her beautiful charming smile.

‘Hmm really?’ I asked back.

‘You wanna feel it?’ she asked happily and I nodded, so she sit up on the bed and lead my hand to her tummy.

Once my hand touched her tummy, the baby kick and I was surprised. I never experience something like this before and this is actually the 1st time I’m being a father.

‘Wow…I bet that he’s going to grow up and become strong just like me!’

‘Hahahaha…yeah…and I do hope that he will grow as handsome as you are…’ Jessica said with a blush on her face.

‘Too bad…we’re not going to watch him grow up…’ I sighed.

She sighed too and starts to whimper ‘It’s just so hard…why can’t we stay together as 1 big family?’

‘I really want to…but Jessica…’ I paused and I sit next to her and pull her into my embrace ‘It’s for his own safety…we can always visit him right?’ I said while brushing her hair.

She nods in my embrace and her hand s around my waist. I kiss her temple and cradle her in my embrace.

I really want to watch my son grow up and teach him everything I know but I have to do sacrifice in order to make sure that no harm will come to my family. I am going to be a father soon so I have to think like one.

 

SORRY TOOK SO LONG!!!