Part 10

Fall in love with the Vampire

Aah...seriously...because of the site facing error the my part 9 is gone...TT^TT but I've re-upload it for you guys...this is part 10...It short yea I know~~ but I'll make it up on the next chapter...*sigh* my exam result totally didn't reach on my target...I'm so frustrated with it...

 

 

Taeyeon led me to a waterfall behind the mountain and he starts to take off his shirt and jump into that icy cold water.

‘Come on…why don’t you join me?’

‘You’re crazy?! It’s freaking cold out here and not to mention in that water!’ I yelled.

‘The water is warm and it’s good for scar…’

‘How do I know you’re not playing on me?’ I asked him with my eyes narrowed.

‘Join me and you’ll know…’ he swims away and try to lure me in.

‘Fine…’ I take off his coat from me and my shirt and jeans. I take off my spec as well and my hat before I slowly dive into that water.

He was not lying when he said that the water is warm. And once I got in I feel so energetic and I can feel that my wound slowly gets better and the scar is gone.

‘What place is this?’ I was awed by the magical power of the water.

‘This is the place where we vampires call it as the rejuvenate pond…it can restore our power back after fighting with the werewolves and cure the scar on our body in just mere second…’ he smiles at me and swims toward me.

‘Why did you want to bring me to such place?’

‘Well…I thought that it was my fault that you have a bug scar on your back and you’ll probably thinks that you’ll look ugly with the scar on…’

‘Aah…I see…’ I smirk.

‘Anyway…great body you have…’ he smirks back devilishly.

‘Yah!!’ I splash him with the water once I notice which part he was staring at.

‘Catch me if you can~’ I and start to swim myself to the other side of the river.

‘Before I could reach my destination, he was already there grinning at me with his flashes white teeth and his fang look so short to be real.

‘I win…now what do I get for winning your challenge?’ he asked.

‘Well…’ I push my body up and pull him into the water and he went splash. That was a big splash and I had a good laugh at him.

‘Hey!! That’s not fair!’ he swims toward me and had his arms wrap around my waist to prevent me from running away from him and he lifts me up.

His body was so warm and not cold like it always feels like.

I look down at him and his eyes are sparkling beautifully and again I couldn’t resist my urge to kiss him. I cupped his face and lean inward closer our gap.

‘Kiss me…’ I whisper and he did not hesitate to plant a gentle kiss on my lips.

We dive into the water with our lips still locking and I wrap my arms around his neck to support myself and this time the kiss feels so right. Due to lack of oxygen we swim back to the surface and gasps for air.

‘Oh my god! Next time don’t drag me for a underwater kiss!!’ I smack him on his bare chest and he just laugh at me then he pulls me and hug me from behind.

‘I want you to stay with me…’ he whispers to me and kiss me on my neck which cause me to shiver.

‘I’m yours…’ I moan when I feel his touch roaming around my body.

He turns me around and kisses me one more time but this time more furious and full with lust.

 

 

(Imaginary moment~~ I’ll leave what these two about to do to your imagination readers~~ =D This story is not rated no? XDXD)