Part 8

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I woke up feeling a little dizzy. I don’t remember anything that happens before. All I remember is that me and Taeyeon were kissing and then, everything is blank.

I tried to move but there’s a pain on my back and that’s when the memories of what happen come back to me. I look around and I notice that I’m not in my room and then the door creak open and I saw a tanned girl came in.

‘Oh…you’re awake?’ she asks me as she carries a basin toward me.

‘I’m Kim Yoobin…I came to clean your wound…you don’t have to worry I won’t try to on your blood…’ she smiles at me and then she instructs me to open my robe and I do as what she said.

‘Where’s Yoona and Taeyeon?’ I ask.

‘They went to school…’

‘Huh?’

‘Jessica…you’ve been passed out for 3 days…’

‘3 days?!!’ I shouted ‘Oh God!! My dad must be worried sick about me!’

‘Don’t worry about him Jessica…my father had called him and told him that you’re staying over with Yoona for a week…’ she told me calmly.

‘Oh…’ I shut myself up and let she clean my wound.

‘So…how do you actually feel around my brother?’ Yoobin asks me.

‘Pardon me?’ I ask. It’s not that I didn’t hear her it just that I was unclear on her question.

‘Well…you seem like you like him…’

I agape at her statement, and yes I do like her brother but the feeling is still a big blurry image for me because I am not sure if I feeling this way toward him because he’s a vampire and all the girls were attracted to him.

‘Jessica…give him some time…’ Yoobin gently pats me on the shoulder before went out with the dirty bandage.

 

Yoobin had left me alone. I’m getting bored sitting in this room alone. I look around to examine the room and then I photo frame next to my bed and I take a look at it.

‘That’s my daughter…’

I turn my head to look at the voice direction and I saw Taeyeon standing by the window with his bag still on his shoulder.

‘Taeyeon…when did you get home?’ I put back the frame ‘And…this is your daughter?’

‘She was not my biological daughter…she’s Tiffany’s daughter…’

‘…oh…’ I saw the pain expression on his face when he mention Tiffany’s name and I don’t want to hurt him even more.

‘Don’t you want to ask what happened between me and Tiffany?’ he smirks at me with his arms folded.

‘I don’t want to know about it unless you feel like you want to talk about it with me then I will be there to listen to you…’ I reply.

‘Oh~~ since when did this Miss busy-others’-business-person turn to a considerable kind of person?’ he was saying that on purpose I know it. He wants me to show up my weakness but it ain’t that easy Kim Taeyeon!

‘I told you…I don’t want to know about it!’ I throw a pillow at him.

‘Okay…fine…I will tell you when I’m ready…’ he catch the pillow and approach me and then he sits on the bed next to me and again my face is heating up and I can smell the bitter sweet scent of his cologne.

‘Everyone in school says they missed you and here…’ he hands me a bundle of letters.

‘They wrote me all this?’ I raise my eyebrow at him and he just nods to answer my question.

‘…and…’ he fishes for something in his bag and hand me his books.

‘What is this?’ I asked him with suspicious tone.

‘Your note…I get it done for you…I bet you dislike to miss your class don’t you? And next week we have an exam on chemistry and English literature and Korean language…’

‘Aah…that’s a lot of revision…’ I sigh and hang my head low.

‘I can teach you…’ and I didn’t mistakenly heard that he’s offering to help me in my study didn’t I?

‘You teach me?’ I blink my eyes.

‘Ya…’

‘…I thought you dislike me?’

‘I didn’t say I like you either…’ he says that with that constipation look on his face again.

‘What if you lost your control again?’ I pout while asking him.

‘Well…I can’t let you alone by yourself either…the other vampires are after you…’ he replies.

‘What if you fall in love with me?’ I glare at him.

‘Then I guess…that’s a more solid reason why I can’t leave your side…’

He’s face was inches away from me after he said that and I flinch when I feel his breath hit my face and I close my eyes waiting for the moment but then I only heard a snickering sound.

‘Got’ cha~’ he points at me when I open my eyes.

‘You’re trolling with me?!’ I hit him with the pillow and it’s the first time I see him being happy like this. Most of the time his face was serious but today…he seems to be lighten up.

What if I really love him? Oh my god…is this going to be a forbidden love between a mortal and immortal?

 

 

Just a little short update for you guys! It's been awhile right? I will try to update it frequently!! Stay tune!! Love y'all and don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment!! My top commenters~ I love you people!! You are the heart beat to my story! Lol!! Have a nice day!