Part 20

Fall in love with the Vampire

Jessica’s POV

 

Being pregnant is a wonderful thing people said, but to me I feel like dying. My thirst for blood is getting worst, my eyes turn red, and my face sunken, my belly is getting bigger as my body is getting thinner. I lost my appetite, no matter what Taeyeon brought me, I don’t feel like eating it. It is not just me, the baby in me also having the thirst for blood. I can feel it, it as if he is my blood from inside to feed himself. I almost give up in carrying this child but I can’t, because he is my first born. Taeyeon knows what I am going through. I’ve seen him weep every night when he thought I was asleep while I was not. He did not mention it to me but I know he is feeling guilty. I did not blame him for what had happened. It was on my own free will.

I am on my 4th months of pregnancy, only one more month before the baby comes out. Yoobin had to work hard to hypnotize everyone in the Soshi Town regarding us, she had to hide our track. I feel bad for her but she assured me that I am part of the family now and it is their priority to protect me and the next heir of Kim. I lost my temper when I was in my 3rd months, I almost went amok when my thirst for blood taken over my conscience. Taeyeon were badly injured by me, and still he stay by my side. Cradle me when I feel pain, hush me to sleep when I had nightmare, attend to me when I am sick. He is always there. When I think of it, he could be a good father to our child but, too bad we had to give our son away to be taken care by the werewolf clan. Taeyeon haven’t gone to Yuri, he was afraid of Yuri. Though the charges of the murder was dropped but Heechul is still hold captivate and have to serve the royal eldery vampires clan for a year as punishment for letting other vampire clan do the killing in his territory. Taeyeon could not stop blame himself for what had bestow on Heechul. Heechul however stated, maybe through this way Taeyeon can accept him as his father. Taeyeon still reluctant to call him father but I can see that he really loves Heechul despite the cold treatment he given to him.

 

Taeyeon POV

I hate what I have done. If I didn’t fall for Jessica…if I did not make love to her on the pond, she would not be in this situation. Seeing her fighting the urge of drinking the blood and carrying our baby boy in her womb breaks my heart. Every night she would have nightmares. She barely can walk anymore. She has to depend fully on wheelchair. She is still halfway through her vampire transformation. It’s only half of the transformation and she already suffers so much. The other half is going to be harder for her. As her lovers I keep on thinking if there is any way for me to ease her pain?

Sohee came to me and asked me what I am going to do after my child is born and is given to Yuri…

Honestly, I don’t know what I want to do. But certainly, I will marry the girl that has suffered so much for me. Jessica dare to sacrifice for me, she is willing to die for me. Though I once was deeply in love with Tiffany, but Jessica is different. She makes my world different.

 

As I was trying to distract my thought while sitting on the porch, Kibum approached me. He smiles at me while handing me a cup of hot coffee.

‘Hey dude…’

‘Yeah?’ I answered back without looking at him.

Kibum and I was not really in the best of relationship among us sibling. We rarely talk and it was all eye contact with each other. No word is needed, we simply understood each other. So it is kind of weird to have a conversation with him right now.

‘Stay strong…’ he said as he gently pats me on the shoulder.

I just smile back and take a sip on the coffee he offers me.

‘……Taeyeon…’

‘Yep?’

‘…Do you really love Jessica?’

I was dumbfounded for a moment when he asked me that question.

I frown at him ‘Well of course…I love her.’

‘Are you sure? I mean you are pretty devastated when you decided to left Tiffany...you’ve been mourning over her for more than decades…and and just because Jessica is Sooyoung’s great granddaughter it doesn’t mean that you have to marry her or or take care of her. I know you owe Sooyoung your life and all but…your heart Taeyeon ah…maybe you can lie to us but not to your heart…’

It was first time that I ever heard him speak so much. I turned away from facing him to think about what he had said.

It is true that I owe Sooyoung my life, and just because Sooyoung wrote in his diary that I should marry his great granddaughter doesn’t mean that I have to obey whatever he wants. I do admit that at first it was an act of protecting the girl and the town but now, my broken heart has heal and I am totally falling in love again with the mortal…more precisely…Jessica.

I turned to Kibum and flash him a grin ‘I know you are worry of Jessica Kibum…but don’t worry. I will take care of her and love her like how I always love Tiffany.’

I can see that Kibum sighed in relief and it makes me wonder…why does he concern about Jessica so much?

‘Don’t tell me you like her too?!’ I jump into my own conclusion after I saw his reaction.

His eyes bulged while looking at me, he almost choke on his own coffee then he answers ‘The hell? Well yes I admit I do have a crush on her but I respect her choice of choosing you and since you are my brother I won’t fight with you and let you get the girl.’

I don’t know how I should react. Whether to feel relief or afraid that one day he will steal Jessica away from me.

He saw my anxiousness, he pats me on the head and smile at me ‘Don’t you worry, I won’t do anything towards you guys. After what you have been through I can’t possibly thinking or snatching her away from you…’

I saw in his eyes that he is sincere when he told me that, I nodded and turn my gaze back to the forest in front of our mansion as I sipping on my coffee.

‘Geez…your coffee taste awful…’ I joked and for that I receive a smack on my head.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I saw Taeyeon and his brother Kibum talking happily outside the mansion. It is the first time I ever seen him smile after what happened to us. I smile as I gently rub my belly, feeling the baby’s heart beat against my tummy.

‘Hey you know…’ I begin to talk to my tummy as I caress it.

‘Mommy will always love you even though mummy can’t be there for you when you are growing up. Mummy hopes you will grow up strong like your daddy. Handsome like him and smart like your mommy…’

My tears fall down my cheeks as I keep talking.

As I was about to continue, I heard a soft knock on the door.

Taeyeon’s head peep into our room, he was smiling but when he saw my tears his smile turn to frown.

He rushes to my side, he puts his coffee mug on the table beside our bed and he held me in his embrace ‘Baby…what’s wrong?’ he asked with that soft voice of his.

I couldn’t stop my tears when I heard his voice. I could imagine him reading story book to our child with that voice or tucking our child in bed and sing lullaby with that voice.

I hold him tight as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He gently caresses my hair and let me cry on his shoulder. Even though we only met for a short while and the romance between us is seems like a bit too rush but I really love him. I don’t think I can live a day without him.

He gently pushes me so he can look at me in the eyes. His thumbs rub my cheek, he tilt my head so my eyes could level with him. He smiles at me and kiss me on my nose.

‘Jessica…’ he whispers softly in my ears ‘Whatever that bothering you…you know that I will always be here to listen to you and if you need a shoulder to cry on I will give it to you. But if you don’t want to talk about it yet…I will wait.’ His voice was so soothing to my ears. All of my burdens lifted up after listen to his comfort. I sob and wipe away my tears with my palm and I cupped his face.

‘I was thinking…’ I paused for a while as I feel my tears are building up then I swallow back the sadness and courage myself to continue about what I was about to tell him ‘I was thinking how you’ll be a great father to our son.’

He held my hands and kisses my palm, and then he looks into my eyes with his bright brown eyes ‘Pabo…’ he softly knocks me on the head.

I yelp and frown at him then he cupped my face ‘Jessica Jung…the child in your womb is mine as well. No matter where he is going to end up, I will always love him. Though I can’t be by his side when he is growing up, but my soul will be. A part of me is with him. My blood, my heart is with him.’

I could not help but to smile at him and kiss him softly on the lips.

‘I will find Yuri tomorrow morning to discuss this matter with him…I will make sure that he will take a good care of our son…’ he said soon after we break our kisses.

I nodded as a sign I understood. He stood up and instructs me to lie on the bed.

‘Come on let’s sleep…’

I nod and lay my back on the bed, he joins me and he wraps his arm around me.

Though his hands are as cold as ice but his chest and embrace are warms. My eyelids feel heavy and I know that in a few seconds, it will completely close and I will be driven into dream land. I hope it is a pleasant dream as I keep having nightmares lately. I know that with him by my side I feel safe and nightmares will go away because Taeyeon is there to protect me.

 

Author note: Kneel and bow 90 degree So sorry very sorry...a lot happened to me, but nevermind. Hope you guys enjoy...I am sorry again...for taking so long to update....sorry...sorry...sorry...