Part 16

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

‘The venom still in her body, we can’t it out because, it may cause the baby in her die…so the only way is…’

‘To let Jessica becomes a vampire…’ Yoobin finished her mother’s word in horror.

‘Is there any other way we can stop her from becoming a vampire?’ Taeyeon asked. He couldn’t bear to see his love one to suffer like he is.

‘We can’t do nothing to help her Taeyeon ah…if we save her…your child will be in danger…and if we want to save your child…you’ll have to let Jessica to suffer…’

Taeyeon is in dilemma again, he loves Jessica more than anything and he doesn’t want to lose his child either. ‘I need fresh air…’ he said before he headed out from the little hut.

Sohee knows the dilemma her son is facing so she decides to follow him out from the hut and she instructed the twin (Kibum and Yoobin) to take care of Jessica.

 

‘Hey wait up Tae!’ Sohee runs toward him and linked their arms.

‘Omma…’ Taeyeon greet.

‘Hmm…you know…I’m quite happy when I found out Jessica is pregnant~ at least with your child~ hahaha…’ Sohee express her excitement in having a grandchild.

‘Omma…’ Taeyeon rolls his eyes up at her words because he knows how is his mother in coaxing people.

‘Okay…I know I’m …but son…it hurts me so much to see you like this…though we are not really blood related but…I still love you as my family.’ Sohee express out her feeling.

‘Thanks…’ Taeyeon tried his best to flash his toothy grin.

‘That’s more like it…anyway…I don’t care what your decision is…I’ll always support you…remember that.’

‘Arasho…’

 

 

In the little hut

 

Jessica is sweating heavily and she starts to toss around and round on the wooden bed. The cracking sound the bed makes wakes Yoobin up and she quickly attends to Jessica’s side to check on her.

‘Unnie…how is Jessica’s condition?’ Yoona asked her older sister once she arrive in the little hut and she saw her sister is attending to Jessica.

‘I just hope she’s strong enough to fight the venom Yoona…we can only pray for the best…and brace ourselves for any consequences…’

‘What consequences?’ Taeyeon asked when he heard the conversation between his sisters. ‘Jessica is going to be alright…right?’

‘…Her body is too weak to fight the venom right now Taeyeon…anything could happen if she gives up…’

‘She will not!!’ Taeyeon protest ‘She’s a strong girl! I know she will hang in there for me and our future child…’

Taeyeon instruct his sisters to leave the room once he finished saying out what in his mind. After the two leave the room, he sit next to the bed and hold Jessica’s hand ‘Baby…can you hear me? I want you to know that I will be here for you…so please Jessica…fight that venom…fight it for our child…and for me. I don’t want to lose you…no…I’ve lost Tiffany…and I don’t you to lose you because you are my life Jessica…I don’t know what I can do without you in my life…’

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I heard everything that he said. I can feel his tears on the back of my hand when he holds my hand against his cheek. I want to tell him right now, I am the most happy and lucky woman in this world for having a guy like him to love me but I couldn’t. I can’t open my eyes and my body is too weak and it feels like burning.

Taeyeon, please don’t cry…I hate to see you cry because of me.

He kissed me softly on my forehead and then down to my nose tip before he pressed his soft lips against mine. I can hear him mumble ‘Jessica…please…don’t leave me…’

Taeyeon ah…I won’t leave you…never. I will live for you and for our child. I want our child to have a perfect family not like the one that I have for this 17 years of my life.

Dear God…help me. I don’t want to die young…please.

 

 

Jessica’s dream

 

‘Jessica…Jessica dear…please wake up…’ a voice calling out for my name and I try to open my eyes, to see who is the one that call for me.

I open up my eyes and saw a beautiful brunette shaking me up ‘Who are you?’ the questions escape from my mouth.

‘My name is Tiffany…’

‘As in…Yuri’s great grandmother?’

‘Yes I am…you make me sound so old..’

‘Well…you are 100 years old aren’t you?’

‘That’s not the point now Jessica…’

‘Wait…why I can see you? Am I dead?’ I asked out of the blue because she’s dead and I’m talking to her.

‘Yes…you’re dead…’ she answered me with her serious face.

‘No….you’re not! Oh god you are so serious!! I was only joking~ well…I entered your dream because I want to warn you…the baby in your womb is going to be a threat toward the other evil vampire clan.’

‘What? How…how can?’ I tremble when I ask this question. I can’t believe I put my own child in danger.

‘Well…you are a luna, Taeyeon is a half vamp half werewolf…your child have the power to control every underworld creature and Lucifer…he wants your child because your child can help him make way to the purgatory…’

‘What? I’m lost here seriously!’

‘Why are you so slow Jessica ah? Your son~~ he is the key to purgatory, if Lucifer can get to purgatory, he will have access to heaven…and, if he recruited all of the underworld creature…the vampires…the werewolves, demons and all…its going to be a disaster…’

Tiffany’s words send shiver to my spine. I never knew my child can be that powerful and…

‘Jessica…I know you want that child, he was your first born…’

‘My baby is a boy?’ I abruptly ask.

‘Yes it’s a boy~ listen first okay?’

‘Okay…’ I nodded and continue to listen to her.

‘The only way to save your son is, give him away to Yuri and let Yuri raise him up…’

‘What? I can’t do that!! This is my child! My son!!’

‘I know it’s hard Jessica but only Yuri can save him, Yuri is getting married on the next red moon where your son will be born. Take this…’ Tiffany hand me a talisman ‘Wear it and never take it off because during the giving birth moment, many creatures will try to kill you and that child.’

‘Should I tell Taeyeon about this?’

‘You should…now…go back to your body.’

I nodded and turn away from her and then I heard her call for me again ‘Jessica!’

‘Yes?’

‘Take care of Taeyeon for me…please…’