Part 17

Fall in love with the Vampire

fTaeyeon’s POV

 

It’s been 3 weeks now but Jessica is still in deep slumber. Yuri had drop the accusation toward my family and the Eldest Vamps let us go with a warning to stay out from trouble and stay away from the evil vamps. I’m happy that Heechul still alive. If he dies, I don’t know if I can live on with that. Omma will be sad and it’s my fault if it really happened. However, with Jessica still unconscious, I feel so lost. Mr. Jung comes to look for my family to ask about Jessica’s whereabouts. I don’t know how to react to his question. Jaejoong told me to go frank with what happened so I told Mr.Jung that his daughter was attack by the attacker that killed the fisherman. He believed it when I told him that as the town doctor, my dad will help Jessica with her wound. We’ve move Jessica to my family’s clinic so that she can be monitor and it’s safer compare to the little hut we’re hiding in the forest. For the mean time, the evil vamps clan retreat themselves from attacking Jessica because they will be waiting for the red moon to appear in order to gain infinity power by killing Jessica and my child.

 

I was sitting beside Jessica’s bed and thinking about her future with me. I’ve decide to let the venom take control of Jessica. I want both to be safe. If I choose her over the baby, she will blame me for killing our own child. Any consequences that might happen once she wakes up, we need to be prepare.

 

‘Taeyeon…’ I heard my father called for me and I turn my head back to look at him.

‘Yes?’

‘How is Jessica?’

‘Still no changes…what am I going to do if she didn’t wake up anymore?’ I cried.

‘Son…believe in faith…she will wake up one day. Please be patient…and pray.’ Heechul taps me on the shoulder twice before he left me alone in the room with the unconscious Jessica.

I hold her hands and kiss them as I beg for her to open her eyes.

 

‘Sica…I’m willing to give up anything include my life to see you open your eyes and call out my name…please…baby…I need you…’ I sob.

 

‘Tae…’ I heard angel’s voice and I tilt up my head to meet up with her gaze.

‘Jessica!’ I scream out all of my happiness to see she opens her eyes and call out my names.

‘Finally you’re awake!!’ I exclaim and I lift her up from her bed and hug her tightly before I plant kisses all over her face.

‘Taeyeon ah…you’re killing me…’ she crack a joke when I hold her too tight.

‘I’m sorry…I just…I thought I would lose you forever…’ I said to her while holding her in my embrace.

‘I thought the same way too…but Tiffany said it was not my time to join her so she asked me to go back to my body…and when I’ve found my way home…I heard your voice…and I feel your tears on my palm…’

I kiss her palm and look her in her eyes ‘I’m glad that you heard my voice…’

‘Taeyeon…’ she calls for me and her hands find its way to cup my face.

‘I’m sorry…that I make you sad…I didn’t mean to…maybe this is God’s plan…people said those whose loves face a lot of obstacle will have forever ever after for eternity and I believe that we are one of those lovers…’

‘I promised I will take care of you from now on…’

‘Taeyeon…I told you I met with Tiffany right?’

‘Yes…’

‘She told me…we need to give away our son…’

‘Our baby is a boy? But way we need to give him away?!’

‘Calm down baby…before I can tell you…can you let me down? I feel a bit uncomfortable being like this…’

I put her back  down on her bed and she position herself into a comfortable post and then she ask me to join her on the bed, so I fit my self beside her and I wrap my arms around her shoulder as for her, she lay her head on my shoulder.

‘Tiffany told me…our son is going to threaten every living underworld creature. Lucifer wanted him to take down heaven and other clans want his blood to achieve infinity powers…I don’t want to endanger his life…’

‘……’ I was speechless. I couldn’t imagine the life my son is going to face in the future.

‘Taeyeon…’

‘Hmm…?’

‘I don’t want to risk my son’s life…we need to hand him over to Yuri…he’s the only one who can help us…’

‘NO WAY!’ I bark because I didn’t like the idea of someone who tried to kill me to take care of my son!

‘Taeyeon! Please…’ she begs me with her teary eyes, then I realize something, her eyes…it’s blue in color.

‘Sica…your eyes…’

‘What’s wrong with my eyes?’

I sigh and I hold her hand before I unveil the truth to her ‘Sica…you’re turning to a vampire…I can’t take those venom out from your body without sacrificing our baby…so I’ve decide to let you turn into a vampire…but I didn’t want it to happen because being a vampire means you’ll have to suffer for eternity…I’m sorry I’ve let you become like this…’

 

Jessica POV

 

When he told me about my condition, I didn’t feel sad at all. I am happy, because I’ve become immortal and that’s mean I can be with him for as long as I want to be.

I caress his face and he looks at me so I smile at him ‘Please don’t blame yourself…I like being this way.’

‘Sica…you don’t understand! You are not use to this and if you can’t fight the thirst for blood…you’ll become just like those vamps that turn you to this…’

‘Taeyeon if you can, why can’t I? You can guide me and lead me through this right?’

He was silent and his eyes on the floor. He doesn’t dare to look up at me. I squeeze his hand to gain his attention.

‘Sica…the only way you can stop the thirst for blood is to torture yourself…I’m not willing to do so…I can’t see you suffer like what I’ve been through hundred years ago…’

‘Taeyeon! If you meant that you love me…then just do it!’ I plead.

 

‘Taeyeon~’ Yoona knocks on the door and when she saw me sitting up on my bed and she screams like hell before she runs to me and do the same thing her brother did to me a moment ago.

‘OMG!! Finally you’re awake!! I should go and find mom and dad to tell them this good news!!’ she said in excited tone and then she runs out from the room.

 

Taeyeon looks at me with sour expression, I know he dislike the idea of me accepting myself in turning to a vamps. I will show him that I can go through this for him and for our son.

 

I'm sorry for not updating fo so long guys!! Been busy so I can just update all my stories one by one~ Wish me luck in my exams!! ^^