Part 12

Fall in love with the Vampire

We enter the school in hand in hand and everyone look at us like we are some kind of alien or something. I was a little nervous about this thing but Taeyeon seems to be very comfortable and he knew that I was nervous and so he tighten his grip on my hand.
'It's going to be okay...' he whispers to me and his whisper made me feel calm a little bit inside so I encourage myself and we walk confidentally into the school hall.
'Jessica?!!' Sunny approached me and I could imagine that her jaw dropped down from her skull upon seeing me and Taeyeon.
'Yah!!' she yanks away my hand from Taeyeon's hold and give Taeyeon a hard glare while holding to my hand. 'What are you doing to Jessica?'
'Sunny...he wasn't doing anything wrong toward me...' I tried to step in between them to makesure that both did not do something stupid.
'Jessica!! He never wanted to date any of the girls in school and you tell me he suddenly fall for you and the two of you are dating each other?! I am sure there is some kind of evil plot behind his feeling for you!'
'Sunny...stop talking nonsense...Taeyeon saved my life before and I really really love him...and he love me too.' I link my arm with his arm to show Sunny how intimate are we.
'Sunny Lee...she will be safe with me...' Taeyeon said to her.
'Nuh uh....I don't believe you!' Sunny was sure a hard headed girl and right at that moment I wish Hyoyeon was there to control his girlfriend.
'Bunny!!' Hyoyeon came running toward us with a whole lot of books and bags.
'Speaking of the devil...' I scoff in my mind.
'Hyo!!'
'Bunny!! It's Yuri!!'
'What's up with Yuri?'
'Uncle Jiyoung is dead!!'
'What?!!' I heard Sunny screamed and Taeyeon seems a little dsturbed by the news.
'How come...how did it happen?'
'I...can we talk somewhere else?' Hyoyeon looks at us suspiciously and then after Sunny nodded, they walk together to a more private place.
'Poor Yuri...' I pray in my heart for his old man peace.
'Sica...' Taeyeon calls for me.
'Yes?' I look up at him.
'I need to go...'
'Why?' I sense that something is wrong. After he heard the story of Yuri's father's death his face changed.
'I...need to finish some business...I'll see you later...' he pulls away his arm and dashes out from the school hall leaving me dangling with questions.
'Taeyeon is acting strangely...I better follow him...I don't he gets hurt like before...' I told myself and so I follow him out from the school.

Forest
Taeyeon's POV


'Yuri....' I greet the tanned young boy who is standing by a large tree with his back backing me.
'How nice for you to come and see me right after my father's death...' Yuri sounds scarry with his hoarse voice and I know that he will transform into a werewolf in anytime if he lost his temper.
'Yuri...what happened? Who killed Jiyoung?' I asked with sympathy.
'How dare you asked me who killed my father? Wasn't it's you last night that attack us and kill my father?!!' Yuri snarls and he marches toward me in full speed and he grabs me by the collar of my cardigan.
'What are you talking about?!' I was confused with his words I didn't went to anywhere after lifting Jessica home yesterday 'I was with Jessica last night how could I have killed your father?!' I shouts at him and I try to lossen his grip on my collar because i start to suffocate me.
'Liar!! I saw you kill him with your own hand!! My father respect you and this what he got?! Being kill by his great grandfather?!!'
'Yuri!! Listen!! I didn't do it!! I don't know what is happening around here!! I did not kill your father!!'
'How can you prove this then?!' Yuri search for something in his pocket and hold it up to me and to my surprise it was my necklace the one that I was suppose to wear in order to protect Jessica from the other vampire.
'It belongs to you right?'
'It is....but....how can you get hold of it?'
'This is the prove that you are the one that attack us last night and you're the one that kill my father!!'
'I did not kill him!!!!' I shout out loud and punch him on the face. I punched him too strong I think because he spitting out blood when he tried to get up.
'Yuri I'm sorry...I didn't mean to punch you...' I apologise to him. It was not my intention to punch him.
'Kim Taeyeon I never like you from the start...and you just make me piss!!' after he said that he pounces on me and pin me down on the ground. Then he sends me punches over and over again and I feel like my jaw is broken from the impact of his powerful punch.
I give him a punch on the stomach to set myself free and he roll on the ground while holding to his stomach to bear the pain. I took the opportunity to wipe the flood that dripping down from my mouth and catch my breath.
'Yuri...stop this...you know when I lose control you are no match against me?' I tried to warn him not to fight me.
'No!!! It's not finish!!! I want to revenge for everything that you've done!!!' he gets up and jumps up on me and his long nails scratch me on my shoulder and the pain is indescribable .
I duck his second attack 'Yuri...you force me to do this...' I snarl at him and unleash my power.

Jessica POV

I reached at the forest at the end of the town and I saw Taeyeon run into it. What is he doing in a place like this?
I slowly walk into the forest and I heard all sort of noise which scared me but then I hear carefully I heard Taeyeon's groaning voice and without wasting anymore time I run to the noise.
To my horror when I reached the spot I saw a giant wolf pinning down Taeyeon and it was about to tearing Taeyeon apart with it's claw and teeth. I scream out loud in hope to scared the creature of and it does. The wolf look up on me and it saw me but I can sense that the wolf was surprise by my appearance and it stares at me for a moment before let go of Taeyeon's from its' claw and it runs off deeper into the woods. I watched at it for a moment, it seems like I knew that creature. Taeyeon groans and I helps him to get up and his shoulder is badly injured so is his forehead.
'Taeyeon are you okay?!!' I asked him.
'What are you doing here...' he asked with exhausting tone.
'Taeyeon....I was worried...I worried if anything happen to you...and it did...it happening to you...look at you...you're badly injured...' my voice cracking up and I can't hold in my tears anymore so I let it flow down my cheek.
'......What if just now the werewolf attack you?' he rests himself on the large tree and panting heavily while holding in his pain 'Jessica...I don't want anything happen to you...next time don't interfere with my case...'
'Taeyeon!! How could you said that?! I'm the reason why you are always hurt and I can't just stand and watch someone or something hurt the person that I love...'
'Jessica...I didn't mean that way...I...'
'TAEYEON!!!!!!!' I heard someone call for him and then I saw Jaejoong and Kibum standing in front of us.
'....hyung...' Taeyeon lowered his head at Jaejoong's glare.
'Kibum....send Jessica home...I want to have a word with Taeyeon....' Jaejoong instruct his younger brother to send me away from Taeyeon.
'No!!I want to stay with Taeyeon!' I firmly stated and hug on Taeyeon.
'Jessica...go home...'
'But Taeyeon...'
'Please...' Taeyeon looks at me with his cold icy eyes and I nodded.
Kibum leads our way and before walk away I turn back to look at Taeyeon but he is gone.
'Kibum what is happening?'
'....Taeyeon will have to face his worst nightmare...'
'What are you talking about?'
'Taeyeon killed Kwn Jiyoung...he has to be executed...'
'Wait what? No...no way...Taeyeon did not do such things!!' I turn back and run into the forest.
'Jessica!!!' I can hear that Kibum calls for me but I decide to ignore and run deeper into the toilet.

Did Taeyeon really kill Jiyoung?
What will happen to Jessica?
What will Yuri do to gain vangeance?

 

How people?? Interesting or boring??