Chapter VIII

One Day One Chance

TRIGGER WARNING:

A character feel massive discomfort as other character touching him non-consensually. Proceed with risk.

 

After days, weeks, and months (quite) of torturing activities, both Yunho and Changmin finally got the holiday they deserved.

It started off as a short holiday after midterm test. But the calendar was on their side, showing bunches of numbers colored in red after that.

So, a week of holiday that’s it. No college, no jobs, and no theater practice!

Unfortunately, Changmin used this chance to wake up very late.

Yunho was starving dead, thanks to that!

To forget his hungry-ness, Yunho decided to disturbed Changmin on his sleep. Shamelessly sitting above him, shaking Changmin’s body to wake him up.

“Changmin... Changminaaaa... Changminnie... Changdolie.... Changdolaa...” Yunho said repeatedly, chanting Changmin’s name, changing it into weird nickname to annoy Changmin.

Changmin didn’t even move a bit though.

So, Yunho jumped abit on Changmin’s bed.

“Changmin... come on... you need to cook breakfast – actually it lunch already, late lunch to be honest it’s two o’clock – I’m hungry... Changmin... wake up!” pleaded Yunho with a small-squeaky voice which intended to sounds annoyingly cute.

Changmin, finally, grunted as he heard Yunho’s squeaks.

Yunho was excited though seeing that, “Changmin! Come on! You promised to cook me scallops your mother gave you! I’m hungry! Changmiiin...” Yunho continued pleading in cute-but-annoying voice.

Changmin laughed. He turned to Yunho and pulled him closer to him.

Yunho seems to be confused, but, don’t know why his heart beat faster.

This things need to stop happening, Yunho thought. Heart beats rapidly when Changmin was too close to him.

Changmin pulled out his usual smirk, “You’re one impatient boy... aren’t you...” Changmin said.

But... there is something in Changmin’s voice, which caused Yunho to froze.

Wait. What was that? What did Changmin just said?

Changmin touched Yunho’s face. Trailing down from his eyelids, toward his nose, to his lips – brushing it softly – then toward Yunho’s neck.

Yunho gulped in panic.

“What was that? Yunho? You said you are hungry... so... I thought you wanted it to happen sooner. You remember? Our earlier canceled y time?” Changmin said. His finger now reached Yunho’s pajamas top button.

Suddenly a clicked sound could be heard on Yunho’s mind.

Yunho’s memory soon reminded back of when he helped Changmin stripping off his shirt. When Changmin was sick. When Changmin on how that was like a beginning of y time on movies.

Yunho heart, now fully stopped.

Yunho was fully aware. And his eyes stared at Changmin horrifyingly.

Changmin ed Yunho’s shirt....

One button...

Two button...

Yunho could feel Changmin’s breath on his neck.

“Why? Yunho? Nervous?” Changmin said teasingly.

Yunho, soon grabbed his shirt.

Clenched the ed part, and hopped from Changmin’s bed. Running away toward the living room’s sofa.

Yunho sit there, his hearts beat rapidly. His sweats drained his pajama.

And warm tears started to forms on Yunho’s eyes.

What? What the hell? What was that? What did Changmin just done to him?

Why? Why did Changmin suddenly touched him like that? Why?

That’s not the touches that Yunho wanted from Changmin! No!

Yunho really hate to be touched like that! Especially that Changmin didn’t ask him for permission first!

What did Changmin think of? Yunho always thought that Changmin was just an innocent pure angel kid.

But, it seems that Changmin was not!

Yunho couldn’t believe that what happened earlier was true. Actually, Yunho’s mind tried to reject that it actually happened at all.

Yunho shook his head, smacking it with his hand, trying to get off of what just happened from his mind. Trying to tell his mind that Changmin probably didn’t mean it.

But then, Yunho remembered of what Changmin did to him again.

Changmin’s smirk, his breath, his voice...

His touches.

Yunho could feel his breath become heavier... tears falling down rapidly...

And sobs could be heard.

Yunho cried. Didn’t even bother remembering when did he last cried.

Yunho... loves the affection Changmin had always give him.

Changmin’s hug. Changmin holding his hand at sleep. Changmin kissing Yunho’s forehead softly.

Changmin’s smile, Changmin singing, Changmin sparkly wide eyes.

Changmin breath, Changmin touches, and Changmin smirk.

Yunho cried harder.

He shouted in his mind, telling himself that the pure-cute-angelic Changmin was still there, that Changmin didn’t mean to do that.

Soon, a rushed footsteps could be heard coming toward Yunho. Followed by that was cursing and panic breath.

Yunho didn’t know that Changmin could curse.

He actually even doubted that Changmin know how to curse.

Yunho turned his head away as Changmin sat next to him.

“Yunho... I did wrong... Yunho... I really didn’t mean that. It wasn’t supposed to happen... I mean...” a curse could be heard again.

Yunho closed his eyes in pain.

“Yunho... I was just joking. You teased me so I thought i might just teased you back... no... I mean...” Changmin groaned in pain.

But, Yunho feels that he was in a pain more than Changmin.

“Yunho. I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn’t have done that. I should have thought about my action more. I thought, now that we are close enough, I’m allowed to do all that to you. But, it was a stupid thought. I was reckless. I was wrong. Yunho, look at me!” Changmin said with a pleading voice.

Yunho still wouldn’t face Changmin though. More tears could be seen streaming down his cheeks.

“Yunho... I was wrong. I admit it... Please... Yunho.... look at me, Yunho...”

Yunho feel very stupid, as the painful plead actually won Yunho’s heart.

He turned toward Changmin. His vision was blurred thanks to the tears.

But, Yunho could see Changmin also covered in tears.

Yunho almost jumped.

Hugging Changmin, hugging his dearest little brother, hugging the most precious loved room-mate.

But, Yunho hold himself as hard as he could. Caused Yunho’s heart to feel crumbled in pain. Caused Yunho’s heart to ache in pain that Yunho has never felt before.

Changmin took a deep breath, before he continuing, “Yunho... I’m sorry. I was wrong. Please, punish me all you want. Hit me. Slap me. Slam me. Smash me. No foods for a week, or a month even. I’ll do all the chores and cooks for you. You don’t need to do all that again... Yunho...” Changmin inhaled deeply.

Yunho didn’t even moved, a bit.

He just stared quietly at Changmin. His hearts felt heavy and heavier.

Changmin tried to reach for Yunho’s hand, but Yunho quickly pulled it away.

Yunho seemed to be trying to compose himself. He inhaled and exhaled several times.

Finally, Yunho seemed to finally finding strength to talk.

But his words, was a stab to Changmin’s heart.

“Changmin...” Yunho whispered in between his sobs.

“You need to... get out... from here...” Yunho said with a hoarse voice.

“But, Yunho...” Changmin tried to argue, only to made Yunho soon cut him off.

“Now... or... I’m calling your parents. Or police... whatever... go out... now...” Yunho said with a harsh voice.

Changmin was frozen. He stared toward Yunho, not believing what Yunho just said.

Yunho’s loving smile, Yunho’s warm hug, Yunho caressing his head on his sleep while he cried...

Yunho then... didn’t even smile at him.

Yunho just stared at Changmin, with a painful hating stare.

Changmin... just lost his Yunho.

Yunho suddenly stood up. He walked toward the bedroom, to the bathroom, closed the door and locked it.

Then Yunho begin to cried again.

His hands reached for the shower, turning it on, turning the heat on, and he started to cry more.

Everyone might consider him a sore loser.

Changmin was SIMPLY just ed two buttons of Yunho’s pajama.

It might mean nothing! Changmin might just joking!

But, Yunho, really didn’t like, what Changmin was implying.

Yunho, really didn’t like if Changmin did all that without his permission.

Yunho loved Changmin’s touches. Loved Changmin’s hug. Loved Changmin kissing him on the forehead or cheeks.

But, more than doing all that, Changmin, or anyone need to ask for permission.

Yunho cried more and more.

Yunho... just lost his angelic Changmin.

Yunho then opened his clothes. Tried to reaching up for the soap. His hands flailing through the fog caused by the shower.

But... his soap was nowhere to be found?

Yunho opened his eyes. His eyes searching around the room. Trying to find the soap that supposed to be near the shower.

Then...

It happened so fast.

Yunho couldn’t actually remember.

It was probably the soap. Yunho finally found it.

With his feet.

When Yunho realized it, he already on the floor. Probably slipped by the soap.

His arms try to hold his body from crashing the floor.

Yunho didn’t know if he actually did it or not.

All he know was he already on the floor, his body on top of his left arm.

Soon, another panic footstep could be heard reaching for Yunho,

“Yunho?” called the squeaky voice outside.

“Yunho? Yunho? What happened? Are you fine? Yunho?”

Yunho couldn’t find his voice to answer that though. He instead, try to sit up. But his arms soon protested when Yunho try to used it to help lifting his body weight.

Yunho groaned loudly.

“YUNHO? YUNHO? OPEN THE DOOR YUNHO! YUNHO, PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR. WHAT HAPPENED? YUNHO? WERE YOU HURT?” shouted the voice outside in panic.

The problem was, Yunho couldn’t even sit up.

His body, which was ached in pain, keep protesting whenever Yunho tried to wake up.

Soon, Yunho’s head started to feel dizzy.

“There is...” Yunho muttered, trying to gather a power to, at least, talk, “A bathroom key.... on... the keycha..in...” Yunho said.

“What? What did you say? Yunho! Please hold on... Yunho please...” Changmin said... again with a pleading voice.

Yunho groaned hard again, “Bathroom... key... on the... keychain...” Yunho said, trying to speak louder to Changmin. Damn shower though for not turned off yet, so the sounds was drowned by the drizzling shower.

“Bathroom’s key? Wait for it... Yunho please hold on...” Changmin said again. Seemed to be getting what Yunho just said.

Changmin soon back to the front of the bathroom door, opened the bathroom door with one try, then shoot it open.

“YUNHO!” shouted Changmin.

He reached for Yunho who was fell to the bathroom floor.

Changmin slowly helped Yunho to sit, followed by Yunho loud groan.

Changmin stared worriedly toward Yunho.

“Wait, Yunho, wait...” Changmin then stood up again, turning off the shower, taking random dry towel, and soon back toward Yunho.

Yunho was flinching in pain as Changmin covered him with towels.

“Yunho... it’s okay... it’s okay...” Changmin said with soothing voice.

This... usually will soon calm Yunho down.

But, Yunho still stiffly sat down, closing his eyes, in physical pain and the inability to look at Changmin.

Changmin softly drying Yunho’s body.

He then helped Yunho to stand up.

“I will call taxi... and we will go to hospital as fast as possible. But, I need you to calm down first... okay?” Changmin asked. He still stared toward Yunho worriedly.

Yunho didn’t say anything. He just blindly following Changmin as Changmin lead Yunho toward Yunho’s bed, laid Yunho down on it, and then softly brushing Yunho’s arms. Checking which one of it that was broken.

Yunho groaned hard as Changmin touches his left arm.

Changmin sighed, “It’s alright... Yunho... you are safe... wait...” Changmin said in stuttering voice.

Changmin then stood up, went toward his suitcase, then seems to be browsing for something through his pile of clothes.

Changmin soon found it, he then went back to Yunho, taking up his arms, and softly wrapping it in a long soft fabric. It seems that Changmin was putting a shawl on Yunho’s left arm to support it.

Yunho breath faster as Changmin keep touching his broken arm.

After Changmin did that, also after Changmin done calling the taxi, he then sit next to Yunho.

Tears could still be seen strolling on Yunho’s cheeks.

Changmin’s heart shattered in pieces as he saw Yunho. The broken Yunho.

Changmin’s finger reached for Yunho’s tears. Caused Yunho to flinch and Changmin pulling out his fingers.

Changmin tried to touch Yunho’s face again. Yunho grunted.

And Changmin couldn’t hold it anymore.

Changmin cried. He cried more and more.

He lost his Yunho, thanks, Changmin! He wouldn’t ever getting Yunho’s trust again.

Changmin sobs uncontrollably. He wanted to have his Yunho back! He really wanted to...

But Changmin... Changmin just had to... be a jerk...

“Yunho...” Changmin called softly.

Yunho of course, didn’t answer.

Changmin took a deep breath...

“Yunho... Yunho...” called Changmin... again...

Yunho didn’t even responded to Changmin’s call.

“Yunho... Yunho... I...”

Changmin suddenly stopped.

Whatever Changmin was about to said, it hang... in the air.

A very awkward silent took place.

Actually, not really a silence.

As Yunho still groaned in pain and Changmin still sobbed, also in pain.

Then, Changmin’s phone could be heard ringing.

Changmin took it, he talked with whoever it was for a while, then he softly caressed Yunho’s stiff hair.

“Yunho.. the taxi has come...” Changmin took a deep breath, for how many time Changmin didn’t know, he lost count, “Let’s have you fully clothed first before going to hospital...” Changmin said finishing his sentence.

Both of them, again, fell in awkward silent.

At taxi, on the way to hospital, at the hospital when the doctor checked on Yunho...

Sentencing that Yunho’s left arm was broken because it tried to hold Yunho from falling earlier, and that Yunho couldn’t do any activity for a month.

Yunho finally done with his treatment. He walked out from the doctor room. His face was gloomy.

Changmin stood up. He greeted Yunho warmly as Yunho walked toward him and sit next to him.

But, Yunho just looked away.

Which caused Changmin’s smile to slowly fading away.

“Yunho...” Changmin said.

“Yunho it was my fault... If only I didn’t...”

Yunho shifted his seat. He turned further away from Changmin.

Changmin stared with a disappointed looks.

“Yunho.... I... please... Yunho... listen to me...” Changmin said.

But, Yunho didn’t even turned.

“Yunho... please... I... I... Yunho...”

Whatever Changmin wanted to say, it soon lost in the sea of tears.

Changmin cried. Even harder than he usually was.

There was no storm, there was no thunder.

But, that time, in both Changmin’s and Yunho’s heart,

There was indeed, a storm and thunders, harder than anyone ever witness.