Meeting the wolf...

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After four days.

..............................................................................

I am hungry, what should we eat today, Mongie?, Kimbap? Ramyeon?, Oh we’ve eat it yesterday and the other day, or last week too. Mongie ah, what did you want to eat?, What? Fish?, Andwe, we don’t have money.

 

Yaa!!! Shin hye ah, you have gone crazy or what? Are you talking with cat right now?

 

Shhh.... shut up, you gonna hurt her feeling, she’s my family, my adopted daughter, greet her, Mongie ah, this is Omma friend, Yerin Immu (aunty).

 

Yaaa!!! you scared me, have you eat? I’ve brought you bibimbap ,  kimchi and grilled fish, your favorite, but for how many days now you have been staying at the sauna? Till when that you wanna live like this?

 

Daebak, let’s get married, you are too precious for that Hae jin, let’s build up our family. Mongie ah , eat it your fish, say thank you to Immu.

 

I am going crazy seriously, Shin hye ah , please, don’t make me worried.

 

Uhm.. delicious, did you cook it? It’s not like I didn’t look for a job, but nobody want to give me job, I think that the Blue wing crazy dog must have done something, why did they disturb me so much, what did my father actually do to them?

 

It’s weird too, I don’t think it is about money, something more complicated than that? Do you wanna me to help you find a job at my workplace?

 

Right? Whatever, I don’t wanna to think, thinking give me headache. You don’t have too, I don’t wanna get you in trouble, but It’s been four days that they leave me alone, weird?

 

Really? maybe they already tired of chasing you, you are not really normal too, you does give them hard times. 

 

Yaa!!! What’s that suppose to mean? Go, you will be late for work.

 

Arasso, Itabayo!

 

Just go, I wanna have a mother and daughter bonding time with Mongie right now, “What? The fish is delicious right?, Uhm… Immu really can cook, of course, she learn to cook from Omma.”

 

Shin hye ah.. jebal… get your grip.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Kim Jo han office

 

Morning, Hyung..

 

Morning, how is the investigation going about the Park family?

 

I’ve got an information that Blue wing has been chasing Mr Park Jin ho on and off for the past years, but they still didn’t found him yet, Mr Park has a daughter , Ms Park shin hye and a son that is studying at Seoul University right now. There is rumor that , it is about money, but I don’t really think that’s all about it, they will not just wasting their time chasing after debtors,  the scale is too big, for someone that like staying low, Sang min is the one in charge in this matter, don’t you think it is weird that they sent their right hand man for debtors?

 

Sang min? that crazy dog? It is weird when he is involved, it must be something big? But what is the connection with our daejang?

 

Well, I don’t really know how to explained it as I am myself still try to comprehend the whole story about this Park shin hye being the daejang woman and having those three gold star pin. So the Blue wing is assuming that daejang is getting involved in protecting his woman and also her father. But hyung, the bad news is, they already use this matters to influence Southern Tiger and Alpha Team on moving to their side, they are questioning our loyalty and the validity of the agreement that has been made on not interfering with one’s territory and “prey”.

 

Did they change side that two sub ? Investigate more on this Park shin hye girl, get me her picture.

 

Till now I don’t hear anything that stated they are betraying us, but we can’t just stay quiet on this matter, it is the best if you or daejang meet up with them, both of the sub has quiet influences in Gangnam and Itaewon territory, losing them as our back up may wavering other subs.

 

Arasso, I’ll talk with the daejang about this. Park shin hye , who the hell are you?

……………………………………………………………………..

 “I am sorry , we don’t have any vacancies right now, we will call you later if we need one”, The hell, it’s repetitive each and every time I am applying for a job, no vacancies, so what those the advertisement for, why don’t just saying it loud and clear, “we don’t wanna hire you”, easy right?  Ouch!!! Let me go! Who the hell you guys are?

 

Oh my god , did I just got kidnap right now, damn what more could get wrong, my life has become an action film, but who are this guys? There are not Sang min people? I was taken into the black van, and drove off, I was trying hard to fight back, but they have three gorillas with them, huge super duper huge with that bulging muscles, is it fair that they are fighting with a 163 cm tall and 48 kilogram girl , stupid gorillas. My mouth has been taped and my hand has been tied, compared to being afraid , I was more annoying a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter