Companion... Is she?

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My peace of mind… finally after all the chaos that happened, enjoying my dinner with Jin ho , it’s been a long time, as a friend… sometime I do wondering him being by my side is it because of me being the daejang or because of me , Kim rae won, Can I still trusted him after that incidents? I am doubting, his loyalty and my judgments. This friendship how far will it go?

 

Raewon: Since when that our dinner is quiet and awkward? Did you fear me that much?

 

Jinho: What did you meant by that? Why? Are you going to stab me on the back? “ Is he testing me or doubting my loyalty?, will he let me go if I said that I am afraid of him, the feeling of you never gonna see tomorrow, each and every day, it is getting tiring.” Will you set me free, if I ask you as a favor?

 

Raewon: Set you free? Are you my hostage? Those kind of word, no matter how hard I try to let it slip, it does bother me. We have been friend since forever, so I am asking you , do you see me as daejang or Kim rae won?

 

Jinho: Either one it is you, it doesn’t matter, don’t expect  me to be the same old me after all that happened. For one,  let me be the selfish one’s. I am tired of yielding to you. I am finish eating, good night daejang.

 

Raewon: Did you seriously believe that she died because of me? “ Finally, I have the courage to ask him, four years of silent, it does kill me and him. He looks so weary.”

 

Jinho: Did you? “After four years, how am I supposed to answer it? I myself didn’t have the confident to deny it.”

 

Raewon: That is not the answer that I want . “ I hate it that look, it stressed me more.”

 

Jinho: Go and sleep, don’t take it too much, it is not good for your health.

 

Raewon: What?

 

Jinho: Sleeping pills!!!

 

Raewon: I need it , to sleep.

 

Jinho: Don’t be sick, Red Lantern need you. “Being the daejang it is not easy, and I knew it well, the burden and responsibility of thousand under yours, but that is the price, great power comes with great responsibility and sometime make you lose your demeanor. As much as I am not really in good term of the way his handling things as a daejang, seeing once a close friend,  Kim rae won is struggling , it does bothers me.”

 

Raewon: Gomapta…. Jin ah… “He still cares about me, at least…”.

……………………………………………………………….

Red Lantern living room….

 

Sipping my white coffee hazelnut , playing with my lighter, hoping to get some idea or grasp of the overall situation that is happening now, a very well educated professor with a good position being a fugitive it is weird, but the more weird is from where is all the money comes? Knowing Blue wing long enough, getting a huge amount of money from them mean either you are somebody with much more power or you have a wild card in your hand? What can a Science computer professor do that can make him so significant even Blue wing is offering a reward to capture him?  Hacking?. It is getting entangled, and my head is getting dizzy again, I really need to solve it faster so that I can kicked that psycho woman away, maybe I need to run  the DNA test on her, seeing if she is from the outer space? How come a woman being so shameless and chaotic. Remembering again what happened this morning, I feel like my head got a hit by a huge stone. “Mongie…. Come here…. Your Omma still not coming back, maybe partying all night long with all the money that I gave, let us see how much more she will spent, looking at my phone, seeing all those credit card payment details, it keep bipping from the morning, my phone never was so busy like this that I need to silent it, woman with shopping is equal to headache!” Patting Mongie that is sleeping in my lap, listening to Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie, it’s soothing my feeling… my peace and quiet night, hoping that I will fall in to the deep sleep without the need of swallowing the pills, maybe  after the long time… accompany by the lyrics … bit by bit…

"

Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie

 

As we go down life’s lonesome highway,

Seems the hardest thing is to find a friend or two,

A helping hand,

Someone who understands,

That when you feel you have lost your way,

You’ve got someone there to say “I’ll show you”. "

 

Will I ever see that someone? Someone to say I’ll show you…. My eye lid is getting heavier…

 

“Yeo……bo….. Yeo…. Bo…. YEOBO!!!!.... where are you? Let me show you something… Mongie… Omma is back!!!..”

 

Dear God, do save her tonight!!!

 

Shinhye: Yeobo… here you are … What are you doing? Why are you not answering me? Oh.. Mongie is sleeping? Are you guys already sleeping? Nevermind….. You see… I have lots to tell you… Did you know I found something so beautiful on the way back.. I’ll show you something magical! Why did you look at me like that? Scared me off…. ‘’Giggling I ask him again, Did you know?”

 

Raewon: Know what? “ God please give me self conscience, this girl will be the death of me”.

 

Shinhye: Of course you don’t know, because I didn’t tell you yet, Mehrong!! Pabo!!!...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter